Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:09 AM

Nookie is beautiful nice pics pom puey Hoot

:lol: I think I preferred brother Hoot better :D

#39 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:12 AM

I hear what yer saying Hootster...Never mind mate I'm sure we've all been there at some time during our trip... 8)

For me it's usually a combination of numerous small events which gather momentum until this Farang has had enough... :tantrum:

Nookie appears nice but if it hasn't clicked then so be it, we are not machines and neither are they.

I'm enjoying this wee bit different style of TR...it's nice.

Shame you never had a couple of wingmen to keep their eye on you... ;-)

Thanks buddy. It's hard to explain, but my mind wasn't in the best of spirits and I brought that with me on the trip. It affected some of my perceptions and interactions. Though nothing like a LOS holiday to get your mind back to where it needs to be.

Solo travel isn't bad, but a few good wingmen were surely missed :cheers:

#40 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:16 AM

It looked more like I was approaching Skull Island in search of King Kong as opposed to Ladyboy Island in search of Queen Dong.

Love your wording here Hoot, brought a smile to me face :D

cheers Amigo :cheers:

Thanks Bigtel - never know if anyone's actually reading my drivel, much less enjoying any of it. :D

#41 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:21 AM

I was feeling a bit more like myself as each day passed since landing in Thailand. Though I still hadn't found that spark to do much during the day. I continued on my daily walks to get a bit of fresh air and exercise.

Patong has been going through quite a face lift the past few years, or at least Bangla Rd has. The boxing stadium has been replaced by a new bar complex, Soi Sea Dragon got a modernized make over, they are building some sort of new shopping complex, and Tiger is building a new 4 story monstrosity. I don't know how they plan on supporting all these new bars.

A walk down by the beach revealed what low season really looks like down here. I've never seen it so deserted. Empty stretches of beaches as far as the eye can see.

I don't know if I'm being overly sensitive or if the lack of other tourists makes me the only target in town, but the touts and tuk-tuk drivers got on my nerves instantly. The fuckers are relentless. I wanted to go all NHL on them and start checking them into the boards. I of course just ignore them and keep walking.

#42 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:29 AM

Made my way down to Bangla Rd for the evenings festivities. There were a surprising number of tourists wandering about, but they were just that. Looking and taking pics, not visiting any of the bars. The bars themselves all seemed quiet.

Pulled up a stool at C&D, and ordered a beer. Saw Nookie, who immediately gave me the cold shoulder routine. Guess she was more pissed about the previous night than I gathered. Her BFF Nuoy gave me the other chilly shoulder in solidarity with her buddy. Oh well, not the first or last time I'd piss off a ladyboy. If they haven't taken a swing or thrown bar ware at me I know it is a minor infraction.

I see Donut shaking it up on stage and catch her eye. I was looking forward to catching up with her and reliving some of the fun of last time. When she came over all I could think was Wow! I'm not sure what it was about her, but somehow she looked even better than when I left.

We catch up with a nice chat and a few drinks. She is a girl with a super nice personality, fun, and very sweet, which is what I like about her. We have a few games of pool and I get my butt kicked every time.

#43 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:32 AM

ive just read your report i one go, start to finish.
an excellent entertaining read, keep it up man. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#44 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:18 AM

nice report Hoot, I agree with you on the touts in Patong they can be relentless.
Black out the windows, it's party time.

#45 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

great reading khun pom pui hoot :angel: look forward to the rest :D
and nice sharp pics too :notworthy:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#46 jo712

jo712
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

nice report Hoot, I agree with you on the touts in Patong they can be relentless.

:clapclap: :cheers:

#47 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:07 PM

I've never seen beaches so deserted as those pics , last time I was in Phuket (4 years ago ) it was hard to get a decent spot , shows how much things have changed .

Great report pom puey nit noi brother Hoot and a fair point about travelling alone , you need a few good guys around if even only to get a sensible conversation .

The girls definitely give you the hard sell more if they think you are alone , trying to tap into the potential for boredom the smart cookies that they are ;-)

#48 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:18 AM

Thanks for the comments fellas :D

... fair point about traveling alone , you need a few good guys around if even only to get a sensible conversation .

The girls definitely give you the hard sell more if they think you are alone , trying to tap into the potential for boredom the smart cookies that they are ;-)

I did miss the conversations that's for sure...probably the biggest draw back. I can only answer 'where you from' so many times before I have to start making stuff up to amuse myself. :fib:

I definitely felt the pressure sale a lot more being solo, not in every situation, but enough. You're surely more of a captive audience for them. In some of the bars I'm sure they smelled blood in the water when I arrived :blush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci