The Low Season - Down And Out In Thailand

• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#277 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

Patty is one cute girl and a dream to spend time with.

Enjoying your style of reporting.

Patty is a pleasure for sure, always look forward to seeing her when I visit.

#278 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:34 AM

It was nice meeting you Hoot. Great report! :clapclap:

Good meeting you as well Stonefre. Hope you enjoyed your trip.

#279 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

The next day was pretty hum-drum, and I thought I'd take a wander down to the Pattaya Beer Garden for a little lunch. I had an admirer there from a previous trip who I was looking forward to seeing again, she was surprised and happy to see me. Can't have much of a chat as she's working, so I finish up lunch and head out.

I wander down to Bali Hai Pier which has some major construction going on, not sure what there building. The tide is super low, and I notice some families out picking through the sand. I assume they're after some type of shellfish for dinner. I wouldn't knowingly eat anything out of that muck. I'd rather think that my food isn't coming from the shore of Pattaya, even if it is.

After a quick walk around I'm ready for a beer and Soi 6 sounds like the right place so I hop a baht bus and head on down.

#280 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

Nice report Hoot - gotta roll with the punches sometimes, so it's good that you let your trip come to you as it were.

Been lovin' the recent spate of BM pics of Patty Cash - and yours are some of the best yet. :clapclap:

I never really noticed her in past visits to La Bamba because she's usually quietly sat behind the bar, but she's obviously a laydee who could more than hold her own out front.

#281 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

Nice report Hoot - gotta roll with the punches sometimes, so it's good that you let your trip come to you as it were.

Been lovin' the recent spate of BM pics of Patty Cash - and yours are some of the best yet. :clapclap:

I never really noticed her in past visits to La Bamba because she's usually quietly sat behind the bar, but she's obviously a laydee who could more than hold her own out front.

Thanks CJ. I think Patty likes staying out of the lime light and working behind the bar. No pressure to go with a customer if she doesn't want to. Just my impression. But her star does seem to be on the rise, hopefully we'll continue to see more pics of this lovely. 8)

#282 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

Soi 6 is quiet. There girls are out but not many farang walking the hallowed ground. I head down to Pook's as a first stop. Walking up the steps I see Anne, formerly of La Bamba and give her a hello as I pass by. She's been unsuccessful trying to get me to bar fine her for years. Very pleasant, I'm just not attracted to her. Sometimes she's fine, other times she goes off in a huff. Wondered which I'd get this time. That question was answered when I decline to buy her a drink. She tells me she's never talking to me again, hits me in the arm and leaves in a huff.

Another girl asks if she can join me. I say sure, as I can use a bit of conversation and I buy her a drink. She immediately goes into the hard sell for a bar fine, short time, whatever, which turns me off...let's have a bit of a chat first. We'll she goes into silent mode when I don't immediately bar fine her, and things are not looking good at this point.

As I'm contemplating the best way to tell her to move on without getting a drink thrown at me she saves me the trouble. She has an outburst, I'm not sure exactly what all she was saying, but she storms off in a huff too.

That would be a new personal record for me - two girls pissed off inside of 20 minutes. I was feeling uncomfortable, I thought it had made quite a scene and figured it might be time to go. But as I looked around, I realized no one else seemed to care. Other girls kept stopping by trying their hand. Which turned out to be a good thing for me.

I spotted a lovely at the end of the bar and had her come and join me. She's only been working at Pook's for about a month as near as I can figure. Came over from a lady bar in Soi 8 and I'm guessing she'll be heading back to a lady bar again soon.

Her name is Ying, she's tall with the right amount of silicone up top, and not too much on the bottom. I'm smitten once again :love:

#283 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

Hoot said; That would be a new personal record for me - two girls pissed off inside of 20 minutes.

It really must be you mate as me & the Scottish one have had no trouble whatsoever.... ;-) :roll:

Mai pen rai Hootster...I'm sure you charmed the pants off yer fair share of those Ladyfellers... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#284 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

Just a bit of the low season ladyboy blues. Just take it in stride. They are just trying to make a living. :D

#285 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:59 AM

The next day was pretty hum-drum, and I thought I'd take a wander down to the Pattaya Beer Garden for a little lunch. I had an admirer there from a previous trip who I was looking forward to seeing again, she was surprised and happy to see me.

She love you too mutt brother Hoot and she has the rest of our gang down as a bunch of sausage jockeys because she has spotted us with ladyboys .
You on the other hand are considered a real man :D

I introduced Badpress to her last trip and he agreed she is the sweetest Thai girl in the world , cute as a button :angel:

#286 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:42 AM

Prologue

It hasn't been long since I've returned back home after a two week jaunt to Thailand. I've been letting things simmer a bit as I reflected on the travels, both the highs and lows, and whether it made sense to try and cobble together some sort of trip report.

I returned with very few photos, either of the girls or my travels, which is strange seeing how I really enjoy getting out and taking pics. Having my trusty Canon S95 fail half way through the trip is no doubt part of the problem, but there was also the daily funk I found myself in where I just didn't feel like getting out there, or pulling out the camera.

I'd like to impress you with stories of my awesomeness, pictures of the many girls I shagged, and the oddball adventures that I got up to. The truth is a lot less exciting.

I learned a few things along the way that only solo travel (mongering) can teach you. And venturing out on your own definitely gives a different flavor to a trip.

I contemplated posting just the highlights of the adventure, but that wouldn't give the full color of the trip. Much like life, it had it's ups and downs. "It is what it is" as they say.

It was a different trip than I've experienced before, but enjoyable in it's own right. Most importantly is was a much needed break from the burn out and depression I was feeling at home.

#287 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:52 AM

D-Day

My Thai Airways flight sat on the tarmac at LAX for an extra hour as they loaded on some sort of cargo. I silently hoped to myself that it was revolutionary new gear from the U.S. that would get rid of the foul smell that wafts from the sewers on the streets of Pattaya and Phuket.

The time passed quickly as I struck up a conversation with a girl from LA who was making her first solo trip to Thailand. She was going to see it all in two weeks. Bangkok, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, and a side trip to Angkor. I admired her optimism. I was hoping I'd be able to just get out of my hotel rooms most days.

The flight finally got underway and I'm once again surprised that the 17hour flight doesn't bother me. The extra leg room and service in premium economy help, but the flight passes rather quickly nonetheless.

We land twenty minutes ahead of schedule, even with an hour delay. Why is it they only put the pedal to the metal after a delay? I wish they would do it every time and save me an hour of my life that I don't have to fill with some crappy airline movie like Season of the Witch.

We arrived in the early hours of the morning and clearing passport control was a breeze. I headed outside into the steamy summer heat ready to begin my adventure.

#288 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:16 AM

Bangkok - Day 1

I decided to spend the first couple nights in Bangkok getting over the jet-lag and steadying my feet underneath me. I grabbed a taxi from the stand on the first floor and headed to my hotel, the Dawin. The cost of the ride was just under 400 baht.

The Dawin isn't bad. I liked the location, it is a quick stroll to Guess Bar and Nana. The basic rooms are a bit small for my liking, but nicely appointed (yes I know, no bum gun). Though I don't have anything negative to say about the place, other than the aforementioned hiney hose, I'll probably look for other options next time around as I don't think the high season prices seem worth the cost.

I've never spent much time in Bangkok so it is always a bit overwhelming to me when I arrive. The crazy traffic, masses of people, and vastness of the city overload my senses. The most exploration I ever did was 5 or 6 years ago on my first trip. Now days it is a quick layover if I'm heading to Phuket, otherwise I give it a miss.

As I was in early, about 7am, I decided on a shower and quick battle nap. After arising about lunch time I wanted to head out on foot and get my bearings. I like to walk a lot on my trips, it's a good way to get the lay of the land and a little exercise to clear the brain.

I grabbed some lunch at the hotel before I set about to wander the streets, taking a couple of random photos and checking out the place.

I was happy to be back in Thailand, I miss this place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci