The Low Season - Down And Out In Thailand

• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#253 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

As my last full day on the island rolls around I'm feeling a heck of a lot better. The spirits are up and I'm ready to get back out there again. Still not back to my old self, the ups and downs would plague me the whole trip. But when I was feeling good I tried to take advantage of it.

Took a walk north along the beach this day till I found one of those beach side bars with a table in the sand and an umbrella for some shade. I ordered a Chang and figured I'd see how my peeping-tom skills were coming along with the zoom lens. The pickings for test subjects sure were slim this time of year.

#254 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

Nice bit of paparazzi Hoot. :pic:
We laugh because it is true.

#255 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:50 AM

Final Night In Phuket

As I sat in the corner of Cocktails & Dreams drinking my San Miguel Light on my final night in Phuket, I couldn't help but think how lucky I was. Sure, for all the moaning about the funk and depression I was feeling you might think I didn't have a very good time. But I did. And quite frankly, If you have to be depressed, I can't think of a nicer place . :D

For my last night I wanted to have a quality GFE with a quality girl. I looked around the bar and there were so many options. The statuesque Bee did a walk by where I was sitting and I gave her a smile. She stopped by to say hello.

I not sure exactly what I expected personality wise from only seeing her in pics, but it was not what I anticipated at all. She was quiet, but we had good conversation, she's funny, and I use this adjective a lot, sweet. I was hooked.

She had me on the line, but it didn't stop my eyes from wandering. Ging was dancing on the podium right next to me and man what a looker she is. They'll hopefully be another opportunity around the corner for her. So many choices, so little time.

I figured we better leave before my wandering eyes and curious mind got me into even more trouble. We were hungry so we stopped off at one of the many restaurants down the street from the bar before heading back. I eat there a lot when in Phuket, good food at cheap prices.

On the way back to the hotel she wanted to stop at Tai-Pan disco. I figured why not, I've not been to many bars other than C&D and Soi Croc. It had a pretty decent crowd for low season, though not over packed. We stayed around a bit doing some people watching, but I think she was a bit disappoint when I didn't want to dance. Apparently word hadn't made it to Phuket, "Hoot no disco".

Anyway, back to the hotel by 2am. So much for an early night.

The night and morning with her was exactly what I was looking for. And whoever coined the term truncheon to describe the WMD she was born with was so accurate. Anyway, I was off to Pattaya that morning so had to be her a quick goodbye as I checked out and grabbed my taxi to the airport. Great girl.

#256 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

Some Quick Final Thoughts On Phuket

Many thanks to Jimbo. He is a great host and an all around good guy. He really takes the time to make FM's feel welcome. The selection of girls at C&D is top shelf. I don't recall seeing that many babes in one place. Soi Croc also has some talent there as well that requires some further exploration.

Will I be back? Definitely! I had a really relaxing time and it was a great way to recharge the batteries. I very much enjoy the place, and there is still a lot I want to do and see there. Much like Bangkok, I need to plan a trip back to do some further exploration, even if Patong is just the jumping off point. The ladyboy's will be the icing on the cake to those adventures.

#257 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:38 AM

reading it, it seemed like nothing went right but glad to hear you had a good time

#258 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

Fantastic Trip Report Hoot! :clapclap:

I hope it's not completely over and you have another rummage around the SD card to see if you've missed something... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#259 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:34 PM

Fantastic Trip Report Hoot! :clapclap:

I hope it's not completely over and you have another rummage around the SD card to see if you've missed something... :blush:

Surly not the end??? Does Patts not get the Hoot once over?? Would be nice to see some familiar faces again. Great work so far, very enjoyable. :clapclap:
We laugh because it is true.

#260 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:01 PM

I'm looking forward to the Pattaya segment of the report :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#261 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

Come on brother Hoot surely you can't forget Pattaya ?

#262 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

You guys easily saw through Phuket final thoughts ruse. Just attempting to get out of a little work ;-)

There is a Pattaya leg to the journey still to come...though it maybe slightly abridged as the old camera bit the dust after a couple days. Without pictures I find it hard to piece together the memories.

I best get back to it before what's left of my memory fails me. :old:

#263 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:02 PM

Pattaya - Three Days I Remember, The Rest I Kinda Don't

I arrived back in Bangkok with little issue and Mr. T had a driver waiting for me when I arrived. As we cruised down the highway at breakneck speed we passed two nasty accidents, a rollover and a jack knifed tractor trailer. I couldn't help to think back to the conversation I had in Nana earlier in the week. The guy proclaimed 'Thai's are the best drivers in the world. Have you ever seen any accidents?" It gave me a chuckle. No, never.

I put myself up at the Page 10 hotel. It got a good review on another thread so I won't post much here. What I will say is I liked the location, and the hotel was quite nice. Though for being so new, I was surprised the rooms had been so dinged up already. Maybe Motley Crue had booked a comeback tour through Pattaya.

Pictures on the website had a see through wall into the bathroom. I thought that might be kind of cool, getting a glimpse at my chosen companions suddsing up. Only two problems. They always closed the sliding doors, and you couldn't see in the shower anyway. Your best hope was the view of the toilet. Which is far less erotic, unless you are into that sort of thing. I'm not going to judge.

I made my way to La Bumbar where there was only one other customer in attendance. Cindy had gone home for a couple weeks and Patty, a favorite of mine from last visit, was also missing. There was only one other customer , we had a few drinks and a chat before moving on.

Did the usual circuit to Obsessions, Koyo, and a wander down Walking Steet. Had a few beers here and there but nothing quite took my fancy.

The one thing I noticed was the lack of crowd. You could easily walk down the typically crowded sidewalks and walking street without bumping shoulders with anyone.

Still tired from last nights adventure, I headed home.

#264 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:13 PM

If you're one of the four people reading this thread, by now you know my standard M.O. for the day was to walk around, explore, and snap a few photos.

Not much sparked my interest other than how unusually quiet it was compared to visits in peak season. I thought I even heard crickets at one point while walking down beach road, but it was just the sound of the free lancers rubbing their legs together as I passed by.

Did I Mention I Hate Bugs?
When I got back to the hotel I took a look out my window to find wasps or hornets, I really don't know the difference between the two, had busily been building nests in both corners of my balcony. I considered calling down to the front desk, but thought this explanation might require lots of hand signal, me flapping my arms, wagging my butt, and making buzzing sounds. So I headed downstairs, did my best bee impression and got some help.

They sent me back up with one of the bell boys who proceeded to grab one of those soft brooms they use to clean your rooms from the nearby maids cart. I couldn't help but think this was not going to go well. He didn't speak English, so my attempts to persuade him fell on deaf ears. Besides, who am I to stop potential genius in the works.

He slid the door open, took a swat and hopped back inside. He did this two or three more times before I was able to stop him. That broom wasn't doing anything but making them mad, and they were swarming the door. Next he heads back to the maid cart and grabs some sort of spray bottle. I'm not sure what he was thinking, maybe that they would go away once they had a bath.

I stopped him before I had a room full of angry hornets and he got both himself and me stung...needless to say I changed rooms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci