121 replies to this topic

#37 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:05 AM

Palm has one of the best bodies I have ever seen.

To me she has yet another one of those all-too-common boring unshapely bodies. Perhaps akin to the vanilla ladyboy body mould which is still awaiting it's shape, but somehow missed that phase of the assembly line, plus she needs a good feed.

I've never spoken a single word to her either, never felt the need or desire.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#38 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:37 AM

Unshapely? Are we talking about the same Palm?

Never mind, there are lots of pics of Palm naked on the web, take a closer gander the next time you see her, she looks good to me.

And when you bump into her next, using your best Thai accent, ask her "what your name? where you come from?" & let her take it from there.

She kept up the banter in the single most hilarious take-off of a Thai ladyboy I have ever heard, all spoken in a heavily exaggerated accent. Quite amazing really & indictative of more intelligence than you would ever expect to find walking the streets of Pattaya.

#39 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:54 AM

... there are lots of pics of Palm naked on the web, take a closer gander the next time you see her

Please stop trying to convince me.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#40 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:30 AM

I have to lean a bit on the Paccers point of view.... 8)

While I am admittedly biased towards Palm precisely because of the Passport caper she has always been a friendly lively girl...she was extremely popular in Ezy and had quite a following...not my body type either and there was that debate about her age which cost her more than a few customers...

The other one is best left ignored.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#41 harris11

harris11
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

I spent a couple of hours with (tall) Oil and Palm together last October when I was in Pattaya. I do like to bring some sexy clothing out with me, PVC and shoes etc and both were happy to dress up for me and give me a show . Thought both girls worked well together and I consider both to be beautiful and sexy.

After a twenty minute show I jumped in and had a lovely sexy threesome. I am sure I enjoyed it more than they did but hey who's paying. Both spunked over my face and that was more than good.

Never fancied Noon, she is a bit special but found her a little intimidating, good dancer though.

PS Just heard that a LB called Kim has just moved into my home town in England and is very beautiful. Will be trying to locate her soon, Hell, might meet and fall in love and not make my 32nd trip to Thailand.

#42 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:25 PM

nice looking lass palm but agree with dc, she does need a good feed, that's why i never took her in november far too skinny, i like mine looking more "normal" hate the skeletor look

#43 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

I don't believe they should be tarred with the same brush inspite of Palm's involvement with that passport caper. She still has some redeeming features & away from Noon, she's a good hearted kid.

Afraid I find the involvement unforgivable.

To me she has yet another one of those all-too-common boring unshapely bodies.

:nonono: I find that a bit hard to understand. She is a babe.

I chatted with her at Ezy once. She asked for 1500 ST. When asked for stupid money I don't even bother to negotiate, just ignore.

Was in a ST room with a LB at Ezy and there was an amazing amount of fake vocal enjoyment noise coming from the next ST room. The LB I was with pointed to the next room and said "Palm". That was a couple of years ago. I do hope she has refined her act a bit. :shrug:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#44 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:32 AM

I concur with the pacman, Palm is a great looking gal and a lot of fun in bed :rock:

Her boy bum, slim figure and fake boobs make her just my type.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Palm.jpg   51.11KB   1054 downloads

#45 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:28 AM

Sorry HOFF but the personal slant on PT for obvious reasons has to be removed, we're not the only ones reading these Forums.

Apart from that...get on with it.. :D

#46 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:00 AM

He, Who Dares Wins :butterfly: pandy

They are shagging just as soon as the school uniform comes off :butterfly:

#47 glasswax

glasswax
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

He, Who Dares Wins :butterfly: pandy

They are shagging just as soon as the school uniform comes off :butterfly:

I got an email from Noon two days ago and she said she hangs out at JSB (Englund Bar?) and ws. come and fuck me!

Now that is what I like. An LB that gets right to the point. Gotta love that.

Glass

#48 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

Have spotted Noon out front of England Bar a couple of times in the past week, and I must say she was looking rather lovely.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci