• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#13 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:27 PM

Funny thing Petesie, i was just today talking about Noon in another forum. i have to admit that even she looks very hot in her pics, she also looks little bit scary and arrogant.

Those who have read/lived "ancient" history (Frank's diary, club131) remember how Noon was sweet although little bit wild child with her unique rock'n roll-style. And now she looks like 100% hardcore pro.
We may ask why? Well... she has radically change her make-up style and now she uses contact lenses, and there together make her look too tough, maybe even when she doesn't want.

All these pics are taken by Karl in old Ezy thread. Compare with KK's pic and you'll see what i mean.

What comes that scam for Benny... well, there's no excuse to defend that. It was wrong without any explanation.

Attached Files

#14 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:41 PM

I've always found Noon extremely attractive, and her sense of style and appreciation of fashion is second to none.

However, the reality is she often 'out of her tree'.

Expecting her to behave in a consistant & rational manner is asking way too much.

Despite knowing her for many years, I've never had any sexual encounters with her, despite the offers.

Another Noon snap from my collection taken back in August 2007

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#15 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

I've always found Noon extremely attractive

While I find her body hot her face has always seem a bit masculine to me.

There is that damn DK guy again. :D
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#16 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

Dada from Ezy had 3 on the go and still worked the bar..... :roll:

Yet people, and i suspect BM's still think their girl is special etc etc..

The more i visit thailand, the more hardened i seem to become..

And ive fucked several girls who where supposed to be up country, whilst being in my bed... Sluts all of them :!:

But then again... when you have proof of their Pattaya activities while they are officially in Isaan picking rice or nursing sick buffalo… and you confront them with truth, feeling is priceless. Thank god sometimes farang help farang with information not just the other way around.

BR

#17 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

Seeing these old snaps of Noon takes me back. I fucked her back in 2007 and it was great. I loved her body and her face. Really different look. Brilliant english too for someone so young.
Saw her again in 2009 and tried to be friendly to her (buy her a drink) and she showed no signd of civility at all. Fuck her. Typical Thai. If you're nice to them they see it as a sign of weakness.

I've actually adopted the Thai mentality: If I don't want to fuck them I don't even acknowledge them. No matter how many times in the past I might have barfined them.

#18 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

nicely put man.
i dont know where these people get off charging 5000.
emma/amy can get away with it, as in my opinion, she has a quality product.
but these two skanks are ten a penny.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#19 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:36 AM

Famous Noon :loco: FFS.

Infamous would be a much better description.

Indeed , famous for what exactly ? Does she sing ? Is she a movie star ?

Oh I forgot she has "starred" in a few movies in her time :bj: .

Never liked her , too skinny , more tattoos than a Millwall docker , a bad attitude and a thief into the bargain .

#20 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:57 AM

Famous Noon :loco: FFS.

Infamous would be a much better description.

Indeed , famous for what exactly ? Does she sing ? Is she a movie star ?

Yes, famous or superstar is a very unfortunate description of these thai lbs, way too often being used :redcard:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#21 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:02 AM

id rather fuck noon than emma/amy and im sure many would agree
if there is one midget diva with an ego the size of fuck knows what it is
that little cunt

not that i am a hater honest :D

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#22 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:56 AM

This thread had me standing to attention! :harhar:

Been years since I have seen her but I think she is a cool girl. Never found her anything but friendly and fun to be around. Although, as KK said, she does enjoy her taking things in the evening.

She is also the thickest LB I have ever met. :blush:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#23 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:08 AM

5k :lol: :lol: :lol:
pissed ma self laughing!!!
had her once a few years back, she was away with the fairies would never take her again, also have to agree with anthony 70 she is a skank, and far better than her in pattaya.
petesie a wouldnt let her attitude bother you mate, she was probably out of her head!!
also when i hear stories of lbs being thieves i stay well back.

#24 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:19 AM

i luv hearing westerners speak of ''face'' or loosing it in the kingdom, everybody has there own bs version of it and its always about prostitutes as if it even matters, there lying, dirty public cum dumps n its the reason why we go there, the last (cum dump) adjective atleast is, but this face talk is nonsense, they have no face, zero , none, only people that give them face are others who either have none as well or have no money and need a hand. as buyers we have all the power, we run that whore town, stop sending theese fucking mooches money and stop with the dam 1500-2000 baht long time bar fines, problem would be over in one month. but all that being said, old whoremongers really need to be taken to the cleaners so its actually part of the fun of playing over there n not getting burnt or believing anything they ever say. thai people are folk people, village folk and nothing more, nowhere but there village do they lie to each other so well and live in make believe land.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci