121 replies to this topic

#25 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

Not once have I ever detected even the faintest attraction for this skinny over-inked skank, the same goes for equally skanky and skinny 'sister'.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#26 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:21 AM

say what you mean dc :lol:

#27 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:41 AM

Not once have I ever detected even the faintest attraction for this skinny over-inked skank, the same goes for equally skanky and skinny 'sister'.

So we are all in agreement then so. :angel:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#28 nadeen

nadeen
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:45 PM

I've actually adopted the Thai mentality: If I don't want to fuck them I don't even acknowledge them. No matter how many times in the past I might have barfined them.[/quote]

Yes i must say after staying 7 months in the shit hole of a place pattaya,Now if i see something i like i just say get here.Talk to them FOR WHAT!

#29 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:55 PM

Yes i must say after staying 7 months in the shit hole of a place pattaya,Now if i see something i like i just say get here.Talk to them FOR WHAT!

Regards The Plumber

A bit of a contradiction there nadeen :?

Please explain why you stayed seven months in this shit hole known as Pattaya :?:

#30 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

Regards The Plumber

I am surprised at your comments mate.
I think you must be delirious :lol:
Or just playing with our minds. 8)

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#31 nadeen

nadeen
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:21 PM

Please explain why you stayed seven months in this shit hole known as Pattaya :?:[/quote]

Hey Pentire,yes i ask myself the same,mate dont get me wrong i have plenty of bm's as friends in the town.And partied.

But the thai's just wear you down after 4 months,the constant haggling and two tier pricing and the lies.
And the doorman and motor bike taxi drivers on the take from the girls blabbing about the last one up in my room.

And the constant (you buy me drink)towards the end of my stay i would ignore all and just pick who i wanted,i just found it very tiring for the sake of getting laid.

Sorry for the thread feck.

#32 nadeen

nadeen
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:58 PM

I am surprised at your comments mate.
I think you must be delirious :lol:
Or just playing with our minds. 8)

Cheers DK[/quote]

Mate i had a good laugh when i see your head in that noon photo.
Looked just like them 2 year olds in the enclosure on saturday at the races

Sharp and focused on the job at hand.

Regards The Plumber

#33 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:34 PM

I've always found Noon extremely attractive, and her sense of style and appreciation of fashion is second to none.

However, the reality is she often 'out of her tree'.

Expecting her to behave in a consistant & rational manner is asking way too much.

Despite knowing her for many years, I've never had any sexual encounters with her, despite the offers.

Another Noon snap from my collection taken back in August 2007

Cheers
Koykaeng

I think that was the night we were the judges in the sexy lb contest wasn't it KK.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#34 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

[
Mate i had a good laugh when i see your head in that noon photo.
Looked just like them 2 year olds in the enclosure on saturday at the racesSharp and focused on the job at hand.

Regards The Plumber

There were some nice fillies there that night T.

Definately a few would win in town. :lol:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#35 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:41 PM

[quote name="xyzzy"][quote]There is that damn DK guy again. :D[/quote]

He certainly does get around that guy . :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Oh so happy when in LOS

#36 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:42 AM

Two girls couldn't be more unalike if they tried, IMO. I agree with Laptop's comment about Noon being thick, her poor attitude to punters (those she disdains) can well be explained by her inability to engage with farangs on any other level than "buy me drink", "give me money" or "I want yabba".

Palm on the other hand is the funniest LB I have had the pleasure to spend time with. I know several who can trade repartee with the best of them but Palm takes the prize for my money. I am not denying DC or anyone else's right to dislike whoever they please but I don't mind posting a defense for a girl who has had me laughing for hours.

I don't believe they should be tarred with the same brush inspite of Palm's involvement with that passport caper. She still has some redeeming features & away from Noon, she's a good hearted kid. And as for her being skinny, I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder, Palm has one of the best bodies I have ever seen. And I have seen a few.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci