Noon & palm = famous Noon is back

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#61 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:57 AM

Not many LB’s polarize opinion like this one :tada: . She is just an ordinary working ho like the rest of them so give her a break :sleep: .

Also, let me get a couple of things straight about the girl.

She is not a money grabbing tight cunt. When I asked how much she wanted LT she quoted 1k. I don’t think that’s extortionate.

She does like to sometimes think her shit don’t stink but once she realises her audience is having none of it she pipes down. She is fairly easy going and can take a ribbing.

Noon has taken drugs like most lb’s. The proportion of LB’s who dabble is quite high as we all know. She is not taking shit at the moment and is just enjoying rolling around Pattaya with her pockets full of a couple of sponsors cash.

Noon and Palm have another side to the Passport story.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#62 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

"Noon and Palm have another side to the Passport story."

I'd love to hear it as I must admit it certainly taints my view of her.

I've nothing against the usual scams/sponsorship etc as it's all part of the game which most have learned to avoid.

Lifting someone's Passport and demanding 30k for it's return is something else.

Mind you I did raise an eyebrow when the New Zealand fella told the story as he opted to negotiate which I found strange. :loco:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#63 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:45 PM

Yes, given the stolen passport, why the tourist police weren't involved has always raised questions in my mind. But then, I think, it was the same fella raised the possibility of Palm being underage at the time. 8)

#64 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

Count me as one on the Noon side. I have found her fun to be around and at least she knows what she wants and goes for it. No wishy-washy 'up to you' with her. As a customer you can either take it or leave it.

She seems to be big on looking after and being with her friends so always a 'friend' is dragged along wherever you go. Maybe a ploy to empty your pockets but she always seems reasonably genuine in trying to help her friends. The Thai story ....always help your friends if you can :D

#65 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:45 PM

"rolling around Pattaya with her pockets full of a couple of sponsors cash"

That might rattle the bushes trousersnake!

I remember when somebody said Dada of the old Ezy had 3 sponsors on another forum and real slanging match erupted :lol:

#66 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:17 PM

Dada...I remember the 3 sponsors stuff...didn't like her as she was too far up herself to notice anyone else.

Last seen making a brief appearance on Channel 949. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#67 deepthroat69

deepthroat69
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:04 PM

I've never actually met Noon so I have no personal opinion of her, but I have spent a bit of time with Palm and found her funny and extremely engaging, as Pacman has previously reported. She pulled a classic on me at EZY a few years back, when I was regretting not taking her the night before. I was in the club relatively early (6PM-ish?) and she was there with no makeup and I didn't recognize her, I asked if Palm was around and she affected a heavy bargirl accent and said "No, but my name Jenn-Knee" and completely had me fooled. I even reported in my TR about this new girl Jen-Nee and someone pointed out that judging on my photographic evidence, I had been bantering with Palm the whole time. She never let on and when I went back later we had a great laugh about it.

I wasn't overly enamored of her skills in the bedroom but she was definitely fun to hang out with.

As for the Passport "incident" I always thought the whole thing stunk to high heaven, and said so clearly in the original thread the "victim" started. There are usually 3 sides to every story - his, hers, and the truth. Since we only get the punters side of it here, I'd say it's normal that we jump to the aid of a fellow BM who claims he was wronged but let me ask you this - with 15 years of whoring between the two girls and literally hundreds of pages of threads devoted to the pair over the years, have you ever heard of a single other incident of theft they were associated with?

Picture of Jenn-Knee attached.

Attached Files

2nd Annual GOTC: 3rd Feb. 2012 8pm Pook Soi 6 (upstairs bar) - BE THERE!

#68 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

I always found Jenn-knee a sociable girl and her "sister" to be a bit standoffish...

I'd still like to hear their version of the incident which brings their character into disrepute. 8)

#69 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

I got the girls' version from another BM on another forum (PLB). He has it from his ladyboy "wife".

By the way, the guy who was the victim of the passeport scam was also the guy who payed for Palm's boobs. Nevertheless, it is him now who took her out of the bar and sponsors her.

OK, I said already more than I was allowed to.

Nick Bullseye

#70 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

Maybe I'm being particularly dull today but what's wrong with putting their story out?

#71 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:13 PM

Maybe I'm being particularly dull today ...

What's different about today? :angel:

#72 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

You always were a silicious swine Miker.... :D

Quick though. :clapclap:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci