Noon & palm = famous Noon is back

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#49 dunworth

dunworth
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

This is a photo from her date in asia profile and I think she looks amazing in it.

Her new look and return to black hair really suits her. I did not really like her blonde look.

Anyone know if there is any truth to the comments about her drug use. I always thought and was told that she does not use Ice or Yabba, but was just a recreational user of esctasy which personally I dont see a problem with as it does not have the serious side effects that the others have.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Noon.jpg   292.83KB   3 downloads

#50 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:23 AM

i always luv me some girl or ladyboy aquarius pussy, aquarius bitches turn me fucking on, noon is no exception, i luv her style

#51 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

A match made in heaven then.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#52 capricorn

capricorn
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

Palm is a great looking gal and a lot of fun in bed :rock:

YES she is indeed! :love:

#53 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:11 AM

Any recent news on these 2 LBs?

I believe Palm has an American bf/sponsor and off the scene.

#54 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:37 PM

"Off the scene" always cracks me up in relation to these girls. They might not be as easy to find now that they are not living ST to ST, but they'll still dance to ur tune for just a few baht more. In fact Trousersnake just reported spending some time in Patts with Noon last month and I recall periodic Palm sightings being reported here on LB69 - maybe check out Nong Bar where apparently a lot of old Ezy girls FL.

But honestly, who cares? :sleep: So much better to be had just about any Soi you turn down in Patts...

#55 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:08 PM

anyone got an up to date pic of noon.?
im planning a new tattoo. :love:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#56 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

I actually spent a fair bit of time at Nong Bar on my last trip as I was staying right across the road at the LK Renaissance. Also had a few nights out with Noon,Bow,Fon,Rose and the others there and had fun times. Never quite understood the bad rep Noon seems to get as I found her sweet enough with tons of energy. She is definitely leadership material among the Nong LBs.

#57 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:33 AM

I actually spent a fair bit of time at Nong Bar on my last trip as I was staying right across the road at the LK Renaissance. Also had a few nights out with Noon,Bow,Fon,Rose and the others there and had fun times. Never quite understood the bad rep Noon seems to get as I found her sweet enough with tons of energy. She is definitely leadership material among the Nong LBs.

Noon in good form at the moment. Actually a good looking crew of lb's in Nongs Bar :notworthy: Palm is out and about in Pattaya too but keeping a bit of a low profile. Noon asked if I had wanted to meet her but I wasnt arsed. If you want a partner in crime to go partying around Pattaya Noon is a good option. If you see her just dance like this guy....

http://www.cinecutre...Dance_150_2.gif

PM'd you Noons number. She can ge a hold of Palm for you :gayf:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#58 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:02 AM

I've probably know Noon as long as anyone, about six years ago I first met her at the former Blue Ice Bar.
She's always been up for a laugh along with a good night out and as Trousersnake alludes to, she was in great form recently especially while that little jockey was riding around pillion with her on her fun bike :harhar:

#59 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

I've probably know Noon as long as anyone, about six years ago I first met her at the former Blue Ice Bar.
She's always been up for a laugh along with a good night out and as Trousersnake alludes to, she was in great form recently especially while that little jockey was riding around pillion with her on her fun bike :harhar:

I do like riding around on that bike :harhar: If only I had a smaller arse then perhaps the life of a jockey would be more than just a dream :tantrum:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#60 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:19 AM

If you want a partner in crime

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci