Noon & palm = famous Noon is back

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#1 capricorn

capricorn
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

Pattayas famous supelstal Noon is back (with newest Tatooes), can be seen (thursday night) in Nong Bar Soi Diana and WS Marine Disco later on with her younger sister Palm (and they are asking for 5T up for ST now :redcard).

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:40 PM

Sounds like recipe for dis-arse-ter.... 8)

Palm mostly always has good feedback and seems a nice kid but when in the others company I have heard of the odd indiscretion.... :nonono:

There's very few LB's I've ever actually taken a dislike to...Noon is it. :redcard:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:24 PM

Noon is fine, petesie. She got a bit of a divaattitude when things took off for her, i e many sponsors/bfs/saps, but she´s actually allright.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#4 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

are we talking about noon from way back to franks 131 thread , friend of pond , jsb etc?

if so i have always found her quite playfull and a good laugh .and although i have never barfined her . i have had a couple of dabbles with her (one being a duo with sonya also from jsb) for fun as no money was involved .

perhaps its a personality difference pete? . i always found her to be one of the good uns :D

leigh.
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:41 PM

I didn't post my impression of her lightly...everyone can have off days and generally the various mood swings don't even bother me...

Every time I had occasion to meet Noon she was either stand-offish or completely blanked me....this still didn't bother me....

I then read of and this was later confirmed by other BMs of Noon & Palm swiping a NZ guys passport and demanding 30k Baht for it's return...

I followed the guys thread on another forum on the matter while he negotiated through a third party for it's return at 20k...this still didn't annoy me...

However on my next trip I sent drinks over to their table as a couple of LB's I knew were there with Noon & Nicky...no acknowledgment from she...next day I get in the lift at my hotel and who should be in it...this time I got an evil glare....

I've done nothing to offend her or even cause offense...those who know me know my nature and I have no trouble with any LB's...

Just not her cup of tea I suppose....

8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:56 AM

amazing thailand innit 8)
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 01:13 AM

Ach we can't expect them all to be angels given the crap some of them have to put up with to earn a crust...

The ones that know us are usually fine as on the whole we're a no hassle generous lot... :D

But the Diva attitude usually born out of several expensive sponsorships elevates them to a different pecking order with a self esteemed status of extreme envy from their peer group....

Dada from Ezy had 3 on the go and still worked the bar..... :roll:

#8 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:41 AM

Yet people, and i suspect BM's still think their girl is special etc etc..

The more i visit thailand, the more hardened i seem to become..

And ive fucked several girls who where supposed to be up country, whilst being in my bed... Sluts all of them :!:

#9 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:51 AM

Yet people, and i suspect BM's still think their girl is special etc etc..

The more i visit thailand, the more hardened i seem to become..

And ive fucked several girls who where supposed to be up country, whilst being in my bed... Sluts all of them :!:

:agree: :gp: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

#10 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:37 AM

But the Diva attitude usually born out of several expensive sponsorships elevates them to a different pecking order with a self esteemed status of extreme envy from their peer group....

You've hit the nail right on the head there Petesie. Big sponsors equal big money which equals big face which equals big attitude.

And these self-titled "stars" would rather starve to death than admit their money flow has dried up. Consider Noon's ridiculous attempt to blackmail a BM for his passport. She would rather break the law than risk not being barfined.

The fear of losing face does warp the way that many of them behave. Most of them are simply insecure & in a trap of their own making.

Plus they don't have the life skills to get over their over-inflated self-worth.

I believe Noon is just a simple kid who wasn't psychologically prepared for the praise that was heaped on her. A shame really.

I have seen her being playful & funny, it makes her much more attractive, but the moment there were farangs needing to be impressed, she just pulled on her untouchable princess face.

And when she blanks Petesie, I am sure it is just a defence mechanism where she gets in first to reject him before he can reject her. Or maybe she thinks he's an ugly bastard... :shock:

#11 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:59 PM

Famous Noon :loco: FFS.

Infamous would be a much better description.

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

Are we talking about this fucked up kid ?

I certainly wouldn't be offended if she behaved in an irrational manner, as she is obviously often "out of her tree'. :loco:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci