Laos scene

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#37 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:58 PM

Anicon, I have found where they hangout, and this is my quick answer for finding Lao ladydudes. Samlo Pub is my top pick. Easy peasy to hookup there.

1. Samlo Pub.
2. Don Chan Palace.
3. Setthathirat Road at night around Samlo Pub, and the adjoining streets.

Vientiane has a number of diamonds in the rough. Though I consider some to be at an earlier carbon stage. Like coal. But cuties are around for sure.

#38 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:04 PM

[Posted by pacman]

Him: Why your face red?
Me: I got sunburnt. Face, neck and arms.
Him: Big dick.
Me: What?
Him: You have big dick.
Me: Wat?
Him: I want see your big dick.
Me: Wut?

He then tried to unzip my shorts. Repeatedly. The night wasn't turning out so well. Can't wait to hop into bed.

Oh my lord... :loco:

This is the sort of intervention you didn't need. What a whacko!!!

I hope you delivered a message not to go trying it on complete strangers. Was he completely drunk? He will finish up dead or injured if he thinks he can pull that sort of stunt on a local.

And thanks for the thoroughly enjoyable read FF, your idiosyncratic style gives this TR that something extra. I am taking notes for whenever I next get to write about my time in Asia. I must do better.

#39 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:16 PM

Back to TR. After GQ closed, I rode pillion with Dar while boobstress sat on Lily's bike. I wished I rode with Lily. I was thinking about her all night. I'd even settle for breastgirl. But I got stuck with Dar simply because she was the leader and got first dibs. Kinda like a Marina situation back in CM, except Dar was shaggable.

We arrived at Dar's apartment. Everyone had to tiptoe to her place because guests are prohibited. Her home was big if a little messy. Dar led me to bed while the others sat on the sofa beside us. After a while the twosome left for the toilet, claiming to give me and Dar some privacy. Peculiar bubbling and crackling sounds emanated from the toilet. They emerged 20 minutes later.

Dar was molding a small rectangle of aluminum foil. She asked me to accompany her to the toilet. She took out a makeshift bong. It was fashioned from a mineral water bottle, with a tube of rolled Lao money stuck into it, held in place by candle wax. This was getting too surreal. I was in Laos. In an unknown apartment. With three unknown Yaba-heads. Two of whom where ladyboys. Not cool. Dar then asked if I wanted to share a hit. No way sistah. A tiny lit candle served as the heat source. She unwrapped a red and round pill, placing it carefully on the aluminum foil. She heated it and chased the white fumes using the bong. Bubbling sounds from the bong. Crackling sounds from the burning Yaba pill.

Throughout the night, I counted that everyone went into the toilet for two hits each. I was naked most of the time. Getting handjobs and blowjobs from Dar. Drilling her ass while I fantasized about the two friends sitting beside us, stoned on the sofa watching tv. A drunk GG neighbor also barged in twice, trying to pull the covers from my nakedness. Strange night.

I didn't take photos as my camera was in my shorts under the bed. Not a good idea anyway to snap unstable Yaba chicks. Here's my one and only pic. Makeshift bong beside tiny candle in the toilet. End of third night.

Attached Files

#40 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:16 PM

[Posted by Abc_Xyz]
FF,
IMHO, you are living a tad dangerously. Regardless of whatever wonderful sex experience might be forthcoming it ain't worth the price you will pay if you get nailed. And you know that. Up to you as they say but goodness...

#41 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:17 PM

Yeah maybe. But what to do? By the time I found out they were Yaba stoners, I was already stuck there. Just ditch em and leave? They were quite unstable at that point. I didn't want to cause a scene. And it was the middle of the night in goodness knows where. No tuk-tuks there.

I was thinking 100% clearly because I didn't drink nor do drugs. Staying was the safer bet.

#42 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:17 PM

[Posted by tomscam]
Agreed

Been in a similar position myself. Vientianne ain't Bangkok. There's no endless stream of taxis or Tuk Tuks to give you a ride when you want to bail. After midnight the place is a ghost town and by leaving you would have put yourself in more danger by walking the streets aimlessly in a place where you are unfamiliar.

Let them do their thing as this will make them happy and you get a fuck out if it anyways.

FF, super trip report.

Surely many valuable lessons and hints for those wishing to trek north in the future.

#43 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:20 PM

I'll copypaste the remaining Vientiane entries later.

#44 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:17 AM

Really enjoying this trip report!Very informative.Unchartered waters indeed.Appreciate your sense of humour.
Contemplating a Chrimbo visit.Gonna be in Bk and intended to cruise down to Patts.But thats the lazy option!Laos sounds very tempting,I was there back in 1990,so it would be interesting to see the changes.
Some nice chicks in your report.Keep up the good work.

#45 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:10 AM

Very interesting, Vientiane certainly looks worth a visit during my next extended stay in Thailand.

#46 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

I read online that a bar called Bor Pen Nyang had some ladyboys. That was my stop for tonight. When I arrived there, I had to walk up four floors of stairs to the open air bar. Many farangs and working girls in the house. With only one ladyboy who seemed to be everywhere I went. The only nightspot where I didn't see her was at High Way Man. She was everywhere else. Sayonara Bor Pen Nyang.

I walked to Samlo Pub. Place was kickin. Ladyboys prancing about. Mimi and Noname were present and the other ladyboys were extra friendly. Like dick-grabbing friendly. I believe Noname may have told them about our encounter. In the darkness I spotted the same bizarro ladyboy from everywhere. Howz u do dat, gurl?

Here are some of the Samlo ladyboys.

Attached Files

#47 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:10 PM

My pick for the night was tiny Lae. Tall girls are usually my spec but Lae was cute and adorable. She brought me to a ST room where we got nekkid. She came while I was trying to fit my dong in. She then started crying. I was a little thrown off but managed to cum using my super powers. I'm her first foreign shag and she felt guilty. So did I.

Lae is nice. She's innocent and passable, mainly because of her supa-tinyness. While some ladyboys looked like real girls here, some real girls looked like ladyboys. While walking back after the Lae lay, a scary ladyboy creature appeared beside me on her motorbike. She reminded me of the Crypt Keeper in Tales From The Crypt. Her face was so sunken and manly, probably from drugs. Turns out she was a GG who looked like an undead ladyboy. Ridonkulous.

Pics of Lae in the room. End of fourth and final night. See ya next time, Vientiane. Don't miss me too much.

Attached Files

#48 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:10 PM

Tip for BMs going up for Laodyboys. Change your Lao Kip into Thai baht just before returning to Thailand. I'm back in CM now and no money changers want my Lao Kip. Not even big banks. Fortunately it's just a couple of hundred baht's worth.

Or maybe I'm missing something. Lemme know if there's some super-sekrit money changer in CM that does Lao Kip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci