Laos scene

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#13 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

Tuk-tuk drivers are everywhere in Vientiane, pestering you for attention. Besides transport services, these multi-skilled dudes offer fertile girls and questionable meds. Drugs are a serious problem here. Many of the girls were definitely on something, not just my dick. Yaba-heads unite.

First pic shows tuk-tuks, purveyors of transport and vice. Smoking is free in Vientiane. Second pic illustrates this. Save your money for hookers. "Smoke-Free Vientiane Capital" signs are everywhere.

Attached Files

#14 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:20 PM

It's illegal here for foreigners to bang locals unless married. This is to curb the sex trade, and make Vientiane only useful for getting visas to enjoy Thailand's sex trade. Nonetheless prostitution fluorishes. Stubbornly and easily. Furthermore there's no such thing as joiner fees since most hotels prohibit guests. Nothing a couple of bucks to the security guard won't fix. Working girls also know of nearby ST rooms. Or they can even bring you back to their place. No problemo.

Irishman and I checked into Mixok Guest House, a backpacker dig whose only redeeming feature is its proximity to Samlo Pub. Wifi doesn't work mostly, and as a bonus you get an army of friendly green bugs. We went out to see the famed Mekong River. I read about the many chill restaurants and bars there. Ladyboys even magically appear by the river after midnight. Not anymore.

There was major construction going on to build a flood management system and a riverside park. Completion date is within the year. Not a single bar to be found. Just level earth with bulldozers making it leveller. But the park farther inland was partially complete. Mekong River gets crossed off the list for mongerology. At least for now. But if I use my imagination, I can picture a lively scene in future. Only if I use my imagination.

First pic has Mixok Guest House behind tuk-tuk. Lousy accommodation. Second pic shows construction along Mekong River. White building in background is Don Chan Palace, bestest club in Vientiane. Third pic has setting sun fulfilling its daily obligation over Mekong River.

Attached Files

#15 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:23 PM

Post 160 seems to have a virus.

#16 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

Darkness fell. Irishman and I were eager to check out Vientiane nightlife. Off to Samlo Pub we went. It was 9:30pm and dead, but we stayed for a drink. When we looked around after an hour, the place was filling up. I hadn't really noticed the incoming folks, probably because I was on mental overdrive trying to decode Irishman's English.

Samlo was starting to get cracking. I then spotted my first ladyboy. But I wasn't sure how to proceed with no homo Irishman present. So to appear less faggy, I chatted up her GG friend first, before calling the ladyboy over. Irishman tried to warn me about my chosen company.

Him: Isn't she a ladyboy?
Me: What wat wut?
Him: I think she's a ladyboy.
Me: I don't think so. She's so feminine. You sure about this?
Him: Hmmm, you could be right. I'm not sure meself. Like.

My plan was to convince him that the she-he was a she-she. Supra-lame plan in restrospect. El Oh El.

First pic is why it's called Samlo Pub. Samlo means "three wheels" or tricycle in both Lao and Thai. Not to nitpick but it's missing the third wheel. Second pic shows tiny GG friend of my ladyboy target. Third pic is my first ladyboy friend in Vientiane. She seemed a little high.

Attached Files

#17 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

The ladyboy's name is Mimi. I asked her if she could take us to the club at Don Chan Palace later. She agreed enthusiastically. I regretted committing to her because more ladyboys started to appear in Samlo. Irishman and I then befriended a trio of ladies dancing beside us, one of whom looked suspiciously ladymanly. But after hanging out with her, I wasn't sure what she was. Her name is Gigi and she doesn't tickle my fancy.

Logistically it was more convenient to go to Don Chan with the trio instead of with Mimi. Irishman had taken a shine to one of the trio and they also had motorbikes to ferry us around with. Mimi didn't. So I told Mimi we would go to Don Chan with the trio instead. She took being ditched rather well. Good girl.

First pic is Mimi and the Samlo crowd in darkness. Subsequent pics show the trio. Gigi is the tallest one. Ladyboy or not? My guess is yes.

Attached Files

#18 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:51 PM

Outside after Samlo closed, waiting for our chauffeurs. Take note of the ladyboy trying to extract wedged panties from back pussy. She will end up making my first night more interesting.

Attached Files

#19 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

Irishman and I were off to Don Chan on the back of our dates' motorcycles. Bored while riding? Have a chat with drunk motorcyle gurls speeding alongside. Still bored? Feel up driver while sitting behind. May not have been a good idea because Gigi stuck with me all night after that. Like velcro.

Gigi in first pic. Intellectual discussions with drunk Lao girls in second. Irishman dwarfing his girl in third.

Attached Files

#20 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

Even though Thai baht and US dollars are accepted everywhere, try to pay in the local currency of Kip. I paid 25% more to enter Don Chan with Gigi because of their scammy exchange rate for Thai baht.

Stumbling to Don Chan with new pals in first pic. Entrance to club in second.

Attached Files

#21 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:05 PM

Don Chan is a must-see if you're in Vientiane. It's huge and packed because it's where everyone goes after everywhere else closes. All bars and clubs close at 1am, except for Don Chan which closes at 4am. Many people there to get friendly with. All tastes included. I saw a number of choice cuts. Mmmmmm.

Attached Files

#22 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:07 PM

Gigi holds a normal salon job and doesn't seem to be P4P. She was behaving like we were on a regular date and things were getting too romantic for my style. She was also resistant to public displays of horniness and would drop my hand when she saw certain people. Conversation sucked too. She somehow assumed that I was fluent in Thai and was rattling on all night. I smiled and nodded and pretended to understand. Scene was getting limp.

Gigi complained of a tummyache and wanted to go home. I invited myself along. She agreed. My new circle of friends had mysteriously expanded and I bade them farewell. I left the room key with Irishman, who was tearing up the floor with robot dance moves.

I don't know if Gigi subsequently changed her mind, or if there was miscommunication somewhere. She asked for my guest house address, dropped me off there, and wanted to go home alone. But my room key was with Irishman. I tried to explain my predicament but she waffled on in Thai. I think she said that her room sucked and she was tired and it wasn't appropriate to be alone with me. Blah blah blah. Snap crackle pop. Mega fail.

But look who gets dropped off in front of us. The ladyboy from Samlo with wedged panties. Gigi suggested I spend a few hours with the ladyboy until Irishman returns. No sh!t, Sherlock. Bye Gigi. Hello new friend. As I walked past Gigi she whispered a warning, "She ladyboy". I couldn't help but smile.

Attached Files

#23 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

I call her Noname because she claimed to not have any name. Whatever. She said she had more drink than usual and I asked her if it was her birthday. She kept quiet. We also talked about dogs and other pre-sex icebreakers. We sprung gleefully back to her room, in anticipation of what was to happen next.

Attached Files

#24 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:12 PM

So far Noname is the best shag in this TR. She's so proper it's improper. Afterwards another ladyboy came into the room, paused for bewilderment to flash across her face and slept beside us. She was the roommate.

While lying in bed, Noname admitted that she indeed quietly celebrated her birthday earlier. So I fired up a conversation.

Me: You very lucky to see me.
Noname: Why?
Me: I your birthday present.
Noname: Ha ha ha.

I then took out 200 baht and waved it in front of her face. I extended the money to her, but retracted when she tried to take it.

Noname: Why you do that?
Me: You want to know?
Noname: Yes.
Me: Oh my Teerak.

I threw the money at her face. She was shocked that the man of her dreams would do this. Tears started welling up as she picked up the two crisp 100 baht notes. I put on my clothes, laughed at her and walked off. Before closing the door behind me, I turned to look at her one last time.

Me: Happy Birthday.
Noname: Not go!
Me: Happy *pause*
Me: Birthday *pause*
Me: Teerak *pause*
Me: *pause for studliness*
Noname: Boo hoo.

Well that didn't quite happen. But it really was her birthday and Noname requested some baht for her room. So I gave her 200 baht. That's the story of my first night in Vientiane. Not a bad night.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci