Laos scene

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#25 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:14 PM

Man, copypasting all this requires more work than I anticipated. I'll post the subsequent Vientiane entries later.

#26 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:15 PM

Thanks for the info so far,really appreciated!Looking forward to the next installment.
Just a few questions:
Is there any day time action?Street action?
Will the hotels allow you ladyboys over night if you pay a discreet bribe,or is it all up front?
Thinking of staying at the Inter city or Don Chan Palace Hotel.Do you know if they are lb friendly?Or any other understanding hotels?
Thanks in advance.

#27 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:29 PM

Thanks for the info so far,really appreciated!Looking forward to the next installment.
Just a few questions:
Is there any day time action?Street action?

Not that I'm aware of. The ladyboys are still sleeping in their coffins.

Will the hotels allow you ladyboys over night if you pay a discreet bribe,or is it all up front?
Thinking of staying at the Inter city or Don Chan Palace Hotel.Do you know if they are lb friendly?Or any other understanding hotels?
Thanks in advance.

Don't forget that casual sex between foreigner and local is illegal. So hotels don't allow you to bring obvious hookers like scantily dressed bargirls or femboys, since sex with them is officially prohibited. Hotels that allow guests are just turning a blind eye, and not explicitly permitting it in their rulebook.

I've heard that those two hotels are quite lax with guests, but it could depend on the particular employee on duty. If anyone stops you, a few US dollars should do the trick. A safer bet is to get the girl to take you to a nearby short time room. Or even to their own room.

BTW the most I've ever paid for Vientiane sex was 500 baht. They should be very happy with that.

#28 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:35 PM

I left Noname and walked back to my room. Crawled into bed utterly shagxhausted. I didn't sleep much in the cramped bus to Vientiane yesterday. All night partying didn't help either. I only had an hour before room checkout. And I needed to get a better guest house. And grab my visa from the Thai embassy. Looks like I won't be sleeping anytime soon.

I. Was. So. Tired.

Fast forward to less hectic times. It was evening. Irishman and I were in my new room. We had collected our Thai tourist visas. He got his double entry visa while I only got a blasted single entry. Wackness. We were lounging, waiting for his bus to southern Laos. Good free-flowing conversations ensued.

He probably suspects I'm a ladyboy fan because my company last night tended to be un-feminine. He even saw my photos of Noname in her room. But he's a totally chill bloke. I'm awarding all Irishmen one cool point because of him. He's been powerful company. Our lives intersected for one night of fun-ness and I was gonna miss him.

First pic at the popular Scandinavian Bakery overlooking Nam Phou fountain, having late breakfast with Irishman. Second pic shows Nam Phou fountain behaving like a fountain.

Attached Files

#29 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:38 PM

Irishman had left and I was alone in bed. I heard from Tomscam that a club called Future is a ladyboy hotspot. That was my destination for tonight. I slept for two hours and woke up equally tired. Future was quite a distance westward but I decided to walk. Maybe to keep myself awake. I reached my destination drained and weary. I saw the Future signboard. Behind it was rubble. Future got burned down because of bad cables. Fail.

Beside it was a club called High Way Man and I popped in. I was the only foreigner there and the DJ blasted Lao music. The closest thing to a ladyboy was a gay fellow with long hair. I needed to eject. But then the live band came on and the receptive audience energized the place. I decided to stay and enjoy the Lao tunes. My feet needed a rest too.

It was 11:30pm and I had enough. Walked back to Mekong River and fatigue returned with a vengeance. Got a tuk-tuk to Don Chan. It was Friday night and extra crowded. I couldn't move much. I was burnt-out, my feet ached and I just wasn't feeling it. Sleep beckoned and I left hurriedly. In the lift, a tall young farang dude struck up a conversation.

Him: Why your face red?
Me: I got sunburnt. Face, neck and arms.
Him: Big dick.
Me: What?
Him: You have big dick.
Me: Wat?
Him: I want see your big dick.
Me: Wut?

He then tried to unzip my shorts. Repeatedly. The night wasn't turning out so well. Can't wait to hop into bed.

I didn't take any photos in High Way Man. Nothing worth shooting anyway. Pics from Don Chan follow. First, friendly GG looking for companionship. Second, friendly ladyboy looking for companionship. But I wasn't in the mood for either. Third, tall ladyboy who seemed to be everywhere I went.

Attached Files

#30 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:42 PM

Rode a tuk-tuk from Don Chan back to my place, where I saw Gigi get dropped off. Ladies seem to be getting dropped off in front of me at unearthly locations at unearthly hours. She proceeded to blather on in Thai before I cut her off. I asked to go back to her room. She agreed.

We walked to her bike, I got on and she dropped me off. At my guest house. Once again, she explained that her room sucked and she was tired and it wasn't appropriate to be alone with me. I award her a Phd in Partypooperology. She then asked for supper money. Yeah right. Went up to my room alone for sleep. Finally.

Pics of Gigi while we walked to her bike. End of second night.

Attached Files

#31 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:45 PM

Woke up late in the day feeling refreshed. I'd heard about a gay bar in Vientiane with a very gay name, GQ Bar and Massage. They apparently have a nightly cabaret show, so I deduced that ladyboys may be present. That was the plan. While walking to GQ Bar and Massage, I encountered ladyboys riding about. These freelancers zip along Setthathirat road and its side streets every night. They're wild west ladyboy cowboys on bikes. Some look good. Most not so good.

Here are some of these cowboys. First is a shy one. Second is an annoying one who thinks I'll give her money for gasoline. Third is ... no comment.

Attached Files

#32 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:46 PM

[Posted by tomscam]
Sounds like you're having a blast on this trip and I'm having a blast reading your trip report. Haven't laughed this much from reading a TR for a long time. Very well written and great pics too.

On a sadder note, that sucks that Futures has burnt down. When I was there that place was LB central. You would have walked out of there with an 18yr old LB beauty for sure. Oh well, looks like you're making the most of things anyways.

#33 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:46 PM

Affirmative, tomscam. Vientiane would be a better P4P destination if Future wasn't burned down and Mekong River wasn't undergoing construction. Though it's just a matter of time before they're up and running again. No worries. Setbacks notwithstanding, I still managed to have a gay ol' time.

Admittedly, ladyboy info was sorely lacking. I relied mainly on your PM and that short Vientiane thread with your posts. Winged the rest. I could have saved myself unnecessary newb exploring and newb mistakes if I knew the score. Still the fun is sometimes in the hunt. Just gotta know where to look. Ladyboys are there waiting to be poked and prodded.

You and I both know that well.

#34 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

TR continued. I arrived at the entrance of GQ Bar and Massage, fag den of choice for Laomosexuals. I peeked through the glass door and hesitated. I walked to the end of the street, backpedaled and arrived at GQ entrance once again. Took a deep breath and barged in, trying my best to look handsome and straight and cool. I doubt it worked. Piercing gay man stares from everyone present. But I stood my ground and sauntered casually to the bar. "One Pina Colada, please and thank you". Ok I didn't do that but I ordered a coke. Because real men drink coke.

I settled in comfortably with the friendly bunch of gays. A mixed crowd of guys and girls began dropping into GQ, levelling out the gayness. No ladyboy found. And the ladyboy cabaret show wasn't according to plan. It was performed by just one person: a tattooed gay stallion who worked the bar.

First pic is the gang of ghey upon my entrance to GQ. Tattooed hunk is the cabaret performer. Subsequent pics show his transformation to "ladyboy". You like?

Attached Files

#35 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:52 PM

A group of three ladies then arrived. I remembered one of them from Don Chan. Not particularly attractive, but she stood out because of her classier dressing and short spunky hair. Not my cuppa green tea. She was definitely the alpha female of the group and looked hi-so. She even spoke with an American accent, and had the best English of all the Laotians I met. Her name's Dar. But I was more interested in her gal pals. One had natural big tits and natural bubble butt hanging from a petite frame. The other taller one was the prettiest and her name's Lily. Finger-lickin good.

Dar then jumped onstage and performed a lip-sync number to Lady Marmalade. Typical alpha female. But why would a GG lip-sync? To Lady Marmalade? In a gay bar? Could she be one of ours? I started to have my doubts. After her performance, Dar and I chatted by the bar. She left momentarily to fix herself a drink. Lily then appeared in front of my face, dancing slowly. She stuck her tongue down my throat and I was smitten.

I couldn't help but close my eyes. We were enveloped by this powerful kiss. Abrupt and guilty, she tore away to rejoin her petite friend. Gay boys shrieked in shock, like our kiss was such a filthy lesbionic act. Lily would appear every once in a while to sneak in conversations and makeouts. Apparently Dar had staked her claim on me and was angry with her for moving in. I felt like a piece of meat. Nice! I then overheard Lily talking to her buddies. She sounded different. I looked at her hands. Seemed largish. Could it be? Bazinga!

All ladyboys in Vientiane are members of the itty bitty titty committee; devoid of any surgical enhancements. Plasticzillas don't roam here. My ladyboy-radar is finely tuned but some had superstealth mode on. Even without cosmetic procedures, a few ladyboys had me fooled. Like Dar and especially Lily.

Closing time for GQ and I wanted to hook up with Lily. Badly. But Dar was a major obstacle and Lily was too submissive to her wishes. Dar nudged me.

Dar: Let's go.
Me: Where?
Dar: My apartment.

The three girls had already decided. We were all going to Dar's apartment to hang out, whatever that meant.

First pic is Dar lip-syncing to Lady Marmalade. Definite ladyboy giveaway. Finger provided by some farang's companion. Second pic is Dar while we chatted by the bar. Last pic is the three girls. I wish I had taken more photos of Lily. She's so pretty but she looks like an Issan housewife here. Her petite boobilicious friend is in the background.

Attached Files

#36 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:57 PM

[Posted by anicon]
..wow, this is one TR for the books FF, definitely great reading, like reading an article in OUTDOOR LIFE or NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC (not.. :D ) ..anyway hope u have better luck finding LBs there, they've gotta be around somewhere even if FUTURE is gone, they hafta have some place to hang out? .. hope u find 'em before u leave, I'll keep my fingers crossed u find the motherlode of LB hangouts there.. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci