56 replies to this topic

#49 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:10 PM

[Posted by tomscam]
I had the same problem.

Sorry mate, I forgot all about this occurrence and should have warned you about this.

I don't think the kip is an internationally transferred currency.

Maybe hang onto it for your next trip there?

#50 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:11 PM

No probs brah. Yeah I'll just hang onto it. BTW that's one hairy ladyman in your avatar. Slamfukin yo ass. Nice!

#51 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:11 PM

[Posted by tomscam]
LOL
Great to see you appreciate my avatar.

That's me (yes I'm a hairy fucker) giving it to Ink from Guess.

#52 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:16 PM

The Laodyboys in Vientiane had me drained. I was recovering in Chiang Mai and planned to take things easy for a week. But I kept on unconsciously massaging my member. Which sometimes served as my secondary brain. I believe I was horny. So I took a stroll along Loi Kroh road. It was 11pm and most of the bars were still open. The freelancers weren't out yet. I stopped and wondered if I should continue because it had started to rain. A GG then asked me to come into her bar for shelter. I looked in and saw a ladyboy at the back. Sounds like a plan. Location: Sassy bar.

I was approached by a friendly homo called Sakorn, who looked like a young faggot. But he was a fully grown faglet. He was already 43. He also happened to own Sassy bar. He called his ladyboy employee over and they tagteamed trying to get my dick out for photos. [snip]

#53 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:16 PM

That's all I have on the Laos scene. These posts are from just before, to just after my trip in early October.

#54 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

Really enjoying this trip report!Very informative.Unchartered waters indeed.Appreciate your sense of humour.
Contemplating a Chrimbo visit.

Construction along Mekong River should be complete by then. There should be riverside restaurants and bars too. Future club may also be up again. So you'll defo have more ladyboy options than I did.

Gonna be in Bk and intended to cruise down to Patts.But that's the lazy option!Laos sounds very tempting ...

Yup, Vientiane isn't for the lazy. A bit more search and destroy required. If you're not up for the legwork, then just pop into Samlo Pub. Femboys are waiting for you there. Then get your chosen company to take you to Don Chan or elsewhere. Local knowledge is a big help.

#55 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:42 PM

I noted you travelled overland to Laos,would have probably done the same but want to save time so gonna look for a cheap flight from BK to Vientiane.
Thanks for your assistance.Great sense of humour too.Cheers!

#56 sodom557

sodom557
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:24 PM

I ran into the noname lb in Pattaya 12 months ago - she was up for anything :) I can't remember her name either 5555

Attached Files

#57 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:37 AM

Sodom557, Noname's up for anything alright. Never knew that she worked in Pattaya before. She looks sexy in your pix.

Was recognized by another Vientiane femboy visiting Pattaya. Her name's New. She remembered that I trawled the dark Vientiane streets with dubious intent. No idea who she was. But she was rewarded for her good memory.

Attached Files

• Attached File  new.jpg   66.37KB   1218 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci