Laos scene

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

Hi contemplating a visit to Laos.Has anybody got any up to date info on the scene out there?Thanks in advance.

#2 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:00 AM

Saw your other post asking me about Laos. I have an ongoing TR in TLF, and Vientiane was one of my side trips about a month ago. Interesting scene. Quite a lot of Laos info in the TR and I'm lazy to summarize. If you want, I'll just copypaste the Laos portion here. Pics included.

#3 zaron

zaron
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:49 AM

I would like to see it, if possible.

#4 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:55 PM

It would be great if the Laos info were all condensed into one section for easy reference for members.Thanks

#5 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

Ok boys. In early October I took a trip to Vientiane from Chiang Mai. 5 days and 4 nights. Will copypaste from an existing TR. Yummmmm copypasta. I've included a few comments from others, either because it's informative, interesting or funny. PM me if you want your comments removed.

Next post is start of TR copypasta.

#6 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:46 PM

Hey brethren, any advice about the ladyboy scene in Vientiane, Laos? Any BMs there now?

I just bought a bus ticket to Issan. Udon Thani to be precise. Leaving tonight. Will try to find my way to Vientiane from there. I still have 30 days on my existing Thai visa, but since I'll be in Vientiane I'll just get a new 60 day double entry tourist visa. Will hang around if the city is rockin. I only found one useful thread about Vientiane.

Would be cool to get more info. I'll send positive and loving thoughts your way in exchange.

#7 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

[Posted by tomscam]
Getting a bus from Udon Thani to Vientianne is easy but you should have a passport photo in your possession so that you can get processed quickly when you meet the customs officials at the border. I think there is a small charge if the customs officials have to take a photo of you for the Visa. It's about a 4 hour bus ride from Udon.

Stay in the centre of town and make sure your ATM card is working. They all think you are rich, and compared to most Laotians, you are. For the rest, read my PM.

Good luck!

#8 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

Excellent. Got your PM too. Very helpful stuff. Will try to stay near Samlo Pub.

Positive and loving thoughts sent. You may feel a tingling in your gut. But I'm not that powerful. So you may feel nothing.

#9 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

Tomscam, you horndog!!! I now know whatcha mean about Vientiane having impressive ladyboys, especially femboys. Phwoar!

Shagtastic time last night. TR update coming when I catch up on sleep. Fatigue is overtaking me and I can't type properlyyyyxsnn ]]][[p4rk;m;lb3498j

#10 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

[Posted by tomscam]
I like what I'm reading.

Sounds like you have caught the Laos bug already.

I have serious intentions about getting back there in the near future myself.

Don't tell anyone else about this place however. Those other pervs might end up making the trip north as well and destroy the burgeoning LB paradise that is Laos.

#11 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:56 PM

From Arcade Bus Station in CM I took the overnight bus to Udon Thani. Through a series of further tuk-tuks and buses, I arrived at Vientiane. During my rides I got friendly with a young and beautiful Russian with jelly jiggly jugnormous juggs, who was accompanied by her husband (drats). I also struck up conversations with a solo backpacker, a mountain of an Irishman who looked completely lost. We went to Vientiane as a foursome, and sorted our tourist visas at the Thai embassy together. Boring stuff. But sparks were flying between me and the Russian boobstress, with flirtatious glances and banter being exchanged. If she didn't have a husband, I'd probably try to bounce my face off her tits.

Russian couple left us to do sight-seeing. Irishman and I got along well and he suggested sharing a room in Vientiane. I agreed. Because of the dude's no homo straightness, I knew this was gonna affect my plans for ladyboy studies. He was leaving the next day anyway, so it would just be for one night. Besides, I could use regular company and practise trying to understand otherwordly English.

First pic is the cramped bus to Udon Thani. Ms Udon Tranny hopped on board during one of the stops. Not really but a tall and overweight ladyboy did get on. Second pic at Nong Khai immigration, Thai side of the border. Vientiane here I come.

Attached Files

#12 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

French influences are apparent in this former colony: French colonial architecture, French signage on roads and buildings, ubiquitous French eateries, French-kissing ladyboys.

Victory Gate (Vientiane version of Paris's Arc de Triomphe), Me So Hot Road, and Union Of Lao Pu$$y.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci