Photo

Sweet & Wild (Some Impressions from Phuket)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#73 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:54 AM

ugh, some ugly ass

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

One man's trash.... Is another man's treasure.....

:gayf:

#74 The Rear Admiral

The Rear Admiral
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:59 AM

The time I was there it was low [b]they will quite naturally pass on information about you (------>....how is he best to be milked???).

Honestly? On all 4s, with a finger and a lot of lube, a lot of stroking / reach around, and the occasional feel of her breasts on my back as she's doing it. :clapclap:
"Sometimes you have to roll the Hard Six." -- Adama

#75 esquire

esquire
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:08 AM

S&W! Great report! Thank you very much. I have just read the entire report from start to this point. Look forward to the rest!

#76 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:11 PM

ugh, some ugly ass

Just been looking at the other contributions you have made to the forum. You're really out to make friends and influence people aren't you!! :redcard:

#77 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:18 AM

^^^^
True, looks like kaiwanmak is the second account of someone else, used for dropping nasty comments ....
:ang3:

Part 2
So I was on the look-out for what other possibilities Patong nightlife could offer. Soi Croc, of course. But I didn´t see any of the ladyboys I had singled out as "interesting" (the situation there changes a lot).

At the far end, at MOULIN ROSE, there was a ladyboy quite actively trying to take care of me .... Hmm, I asked her whether gorgeous Noorie was around. No, but she could give me her phone number. I then asked for Angie. Yes, ANGIE was there, doing rehearsals with the cabaret. The ladyboy led me into the room, sat me somewhere and informed Angie, who was with her colleagues going through their performance.
:cheer:

What a fantastic turn of events! At late hour I got something like a private show of the Moulin Rose cabaret. The girls were not in full dress, it was a very relaxed atmosphere. Soon Angie came over to me, yeah she remembered me as I had asked whether she knew the song Angie by the Rolling Stones.
:sobsong:

During the pauses some other girls joined in, and soon I was asked to take pictures of them .... and I happily obliged. :pic:

Attached Files

Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side ...

#78 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:21 AM

More Moulin Rose private show ....

Attached Files

#79 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:25 AM

inbetween

Attached Files

#80 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:43 AM

Love your reports. Thanks

#81 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:24 AM

Part 3
When the rehearsal was over we moved to Tequila Bar, to take a drink and sort out what to do. Again other ladyboys joined, dancing and posing for me, as they saw the chance for a little income at that late hour. I can´t believe so many ladyboys are, as they claim, short of money to pay for a meal, but well ... if they behave decently a little tip doesn´t hurt .....
I told Angie I only wanted short term, as I had to leave early in the morning. I quoted her my basic rate, she seemed fine with that, but I should pay barfine (Tequila Bar has the same owner as Moulin Rose), though it was past 3am. Hm, I might have offered a little more to her, but with barfine that was ok.

Attached Files

#82 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:31 AM

A short ride on her motorbike through the drizzle, and we were in my room. She didn´t want a drink, she didn´t want to take a shower, but she wanted to listen to ANGIE .....
She really liked the song, and with Angie on repeat play we started the close encounter. Beautiful little body ... but no wildness in her .... Then, I had just started the main action, also all sweetness disappeared ....and she wanted to finish the business.
Well, no use to insist on completion of service once it has reached that point ....., we got dressed again, and I gave her 600 Baht, half reward for half a performance.
She was not happy with this: I normally get 2000 for ST!
Ah, ladyboy thinking: what I had offered was half her usual or maybe rather assumed rate, so she only gave half the performance. But this was not the agreement we had made.

As I declined to give more, she got furious and suddenly grabbed my camera. Baaah...., as I didn´t know what ladyboys are capable of doing when they´re out of their minds, I immediately gripped her hand and took the camera away.

Attached Files

#83 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:11 AM

"I normally get 2000 baht for ST" said in an angry voice late at night to someone they have picked as an easy mark is a sure-fire winner. How many guys get cowered into coughing up extra because they are unsure what happens next? Plenty in my experience.

Good for you S&W for grabbing her arm & taking your camera back. Its hard to say where that episode was going but if they sense fear or weakness on our part, then they will exploit it for all they are worth.

The LB P4P scene is full of girls who know this game plan & they love newcomers. Why do you think that the first questions they ask are "how many times you been to Thailand?" & "how long you stay here?".

"I arrived yesterday & this is my first time in Thailand" is something you must never say if you want to avoid trouble. But they will keep asking questions & will usually figure out your newbie status.

The whole charade of Angie asking you how much you paid was to establish whether she was in for an easy night or whether she had to psyche herself up for an argument. I am very wary when girls start fussing about the money first. And always get them to acknowledge what they agreed to. It won't mean much later when she is screaming for "her usual fee" but it something to throw at her.

And your line that "all sweetness disappeared" before you even got down to business indicates that she wasn't going to fuck you anyway. My god, she must have really taken you for an easy mark. It isn't easy to pick the good ones out but anyone hanging around the bunch of old pro's at the Tequila Bar has learnt from the best. They know how to shake you down every way possible.

BTW, you shouldn't be surprised that the girls have no money for food, almost every working girl in LOS is broke all the time. If you pay them 3000 baht for a LT at 10am, by 11am that money has been transferred home. The girl's Mama (or Papa) NEVER lets up with their constant demands for money. As Juri put it so succinctly, they are all on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

#84 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:14 PM

@pacman
nothing would have happened had I just given her the agreed sum (1000 Bt). Only she felt entitled to it irrespective of her performance .....

Her main income is, I assume, from cabaret, so she is not so much dependant on providing good service.
An important factor, I believe, is that I just selected her "from afar". For her it was just picking up easy money after work, she did not have to invest anything to persuade me to take her, no "bonding" took place ....
And it was a mistake on my part to tell her I was leaving early in the morning.

Good for you S&W for grabbing her arm & taking your camera back. Its hard to say where that episode was going

well, this was rather the start of the episode :harhar:
It´s not over till the fat lady sings ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci