Photo

Sweet & Wild (Some Impressions from Phuket)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

Day 1: The Arrival

Mid August my previous plans for a holiday fell apart, yet I decided I had to take some time off. Just to relax ... good beach, good food, -- and maybe some more physical activity? Hmmm, where to go? Wasn´t there this place called Shemale Island that would optimally meet my criteria?
Some quick research confirmed my impression, and so I spontaneously booked a flight to Phuket. Two weeks of reading followed (to most part of this illustrious forum) in order to prepare for my first trip to Thailand. And my anticipation intensified in particular after finding Jimbo’s fine C&D thread ....

After a pleasant, though largely sleepless flight in an almost empty plane I arrived at Phuket late in the afternoon, took a taxi to Patong, which I steered to the hotel first on my list: the Pacific Light Hotel (off Rat-uthid at Tiger´s Inn, opposite the Poppa Palace).
Central (to Bangla as well as to the beach), quiet, and ladyboy-friendly, these were my main requirements. Internet rate for low season was at 900, they offered me straightaway a room for 700 (but no further bargain for longer stay). The rooms are spacious, with a small balcony, everything clean, so I decided to stay.
---> pacificlighthotel.com
From the website I expected a slightly more upscale hotel, but it perfectly suited my needs. Very friendly staff, no problems with ladyboys (even on my last night when there was a real problem with a certain ladyboy .....).
The only little complaint I had was that there was no hot water for the sink (and believe it or not, this was not a temporary problem, but it turned out that the sink was not built for having hot water ---what do Thais think about when they build a hotel??? :argh: ). This was solved by providing me with a hot water boiler (which then played a role in that dramatic last night .... I will come to that later).
So I stayed with them for the whole fortnight.

Early evening I set out for a first exploratory tour. First some essential shopping (water, fruit!). Just around the corner from my little soi on Rath-Uthid there are 5 massage salons (that I would have to pass by daily) that gave me the first impression of Patong crazyness: massage, hello – come here ---- MASSAGE MASSAGE! And the girls surrounding you ... trying to drag you in ...
Then a stroll to the beach, long-stretched, with good strong waves. I looked forward to the next day, to immersing myself in the Andaman Sea.
On beach road, those wonderfully friendly people, saying hello and asking you where you come from. Ok, after two talks I learnt these were the infamous taylors. So, it was a polite No thanks from then on.

After strolling around for 2 hours or so I felt my tired body could in fact benefit from a massage. In some small soi there was a massage shop where the girls were a bit more restrained, so I walked in and went for an oil massage. Nice warm feeling. Half way through the girl made an extra effort not to touch and still to touch my best parts .... Mmm, I resisted a while, but then what do you do? So I agreed on some extra service, the first (and also the last) time .........

Still tired, but pretty relaxed I finally hit the center stage: BANGLA ROAD. Absolute crazyness for someone being there the first time. Not the party life in itself, but literally ..... those hundreds of girls trying to find your attention: hello sexy man, PLEASE COME AND FUCK ME!
I soon learnt how to move around without too much delay as my intentions of making contact with the local population were not so much centered on the (admittedly often) lovely ladies.

Huh, and now this must be Soi Croc! Ladyboys dancing in public.
YEAH! I watched for a while, then moved on towards my final destination. Yes, this must be the Tiger complex, again many bars, girls everywhere, but I kept course ... until suddenly I was THERE: ground zero, the source of so many DREAMS of COCKS and TAILS ....

Attached Files

Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side ...

#2 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:59 PM

It´s a funny thing when you know so much about a place you don´t know.
Before leaving I looked every day at Jimbo´s updates from C&D, so I had a pretty good idea of which girls would be there, knowing most of them by name. It was Seeya who stood at the entrance: so this is Cocktails & Dreams? -- Yes, welcome! And in I went.

I slowly looked around and familiarized myself with the place the details of which I had seen on ever so many pics. Soon the bar staff (May) placed me somewhere and got me a drink. Next to me was a ladyboy called Ying whom I hadn´t seen on photo. She was very nice, with good English, so on request I invited her to a drink.
Aaaaaaaahh – and so many ladyboys around. In fact, though by no means a newbie to TS business, I had never been with so many transgirls at one place before, so it still was a bit like a kid in a candy shop.

And then I saw a somehow familiar figure of a certain gentleman. I asked Ying: and this must be Jimbo?, she nodded and asked him to come over. Hello, you don´t know me but I know you! Jim smiled, Yes, this happens often to me! and treated me to another drink. Having just arrived in a pretty foreign country I soon felt somehow at home.

Not many customers around, and as I wasn´t shy with ladyboy contact there soon were more approaching me. Interestingly, each ladyboy has her own way of making contact, some introduce themselves directly, some just pass by, some are touching you "inadvertently", others first try to establish some eye contact.

Soon I was surrounded by ladyboys, and I was giving out drinks and dancing with them. What was intended as a cautious exploration suddenly transformed into some kind of welcome party. The drinks kept me alive for a while, but then... natural exhaustion settled in and I finally called it a day, with a pretty good feeling of the things to come ....................................

Attached Files

#3 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:57 PM

Great start Swee&Wild ! Good read, with some important info on Pacific Light - by the way, it's very rare to have a hot tap in the basin in Thailand!
I'm looking forward to the rest of this.

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

Good reporting S&W of the initial impressions and experience of your first full-on LB establishment....and what a cracking place to start.... :clapclap:

Hope you enjoyed your trip mate and looking forward to hearing more about your encounters down the yellow brick road.... ;-)

No doubt some of Jimbo's girls will be making an appearance in your Loom sometime soon....

:rock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:14 AM

Thanks for the comments, guys!
I can´t promise to spend a lot of time on the TR at present, but I´ll try to update at a reasonable pace.

by the way, it's very rare to have a hot tap in the basin in Thailand!

Is it really? so why do they have regulation for temperature?
Even the girl at the reception was astonished about this.
But problem solved, as I need hot water for a decent shave (that´s why you may have seen me with some scratches on my chin the first days :harhar: )

No doubt some of Jimbo's girls will be making an appearance in your Loom sometime soon....

Sir, I wonder how you could have guessed I am a ladyboy shagger :lol:

#6 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 03:10 AM

I need hot water for a decent shave (that´s why you may have seen me with some scratches on my chin the first days :harhar: )

Enjoying the report !!!

Got a tip for you if their's a kettle in the room, use it for shaving as well. Had that problem before.

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:58 AM

Enjoy the rest of your time there Sweet&Wild. Always great to read about a new BMs first time entering an LB bar he has researched on the forum and hearing if it lives up to expectations, which, more often than not, it surpasses. :clapclap:
We laugh because it is true.

#8 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:16 PM

with some important info on Pacific Light

Another point I forgot:
the cleaning staff is around until 4pm, so no difficulty if you get out with your lovely at 3pm for breakfast at the little restaurant in the basement, then when you return the room is clean and tidy again.
:clapclap:

if their's a kettle in the room, use it for shaving as well.

yeah, that´s how the problem was solved.

#9 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:30 PM

Day 2: The First Barfine

After a long long sleep I got up late, which was not going to be an exception. In fact, during my stay I never diverted from my European time schedule, only that time was 5 hours later (so getting to sleep at my usual hour while it was morning dawn in Thailand ...). Had some delicious fruit for breakfast, then I moved to the beach and spent 2 hours in the sea. Wow, what wonderful waves Patong beach has to offer. While I missed the opportunity to swim around more freely (too dangerous in low season), those powerful waves made up for it, you can jump into them, dive into them, and they will carry you with them ....
Only disappointment was that the water is not as clear as I expected, sometimes it was even dirty (much plastic flowing around).

Ah, and the tropical heat. That day it was not just hot, but humid and oppressive. I walked around Patong center, with growing indifference to the luring sounds of massage girls and taylors. Soon I was tired again, so I retreated to my room to be fit for the evening. :sleep:

Of course, it was going to be another night at C&D. Welcome again, and soon the girls who were with me the first evening were around me again. In addition, many many interested looks from other girls, as all appearance had it I would turn into a paying customer.

As I said, I knew most of them from picture. To see them in reality is, of course, quite a different thing. It´s not just that on photo you only get a glimpse of the outward appearance, as against their full personality (which may be quite different from what you expected from pics). Also, on photo they have their usual poses whenever a camera is near but in reality there is just so much more to see and enjoy.
This is particularly true of NICOLE. From pics I imagined her as an attractive, confident person, and while this is certainly true, I wasn´t really prepared for the highly seductive presence of this girl. On photo, you usually see 2 or 3 different faces of her, whereas in life she has 15 or 20 different ways of looking. She would throw you an asking glance from far, then dance up to you, hello and a little kiss, then she´d turn away, a seductive smile and then a little movement with her tongue .... oh my dear! Sheer sexyness!

Then there was NAM sitting next to me, busy showing me her immaculate white hairless skin .... look, soooo beautiful! Unfortunately her pronounciation is not good, so I understood only half of what she said. Some girls really should take a course in English pronounciation, it would make a difference (and certainly pay of).

Then there was OH, a funny, very energetic girl, with an even more funny voice as it is slightly too high and too deep at the same time. From the beginning she left no doubt she would be instantly ready for copulation .....

Then it went pang! .... I mean, it was PANG approaching. Quite quickly she was at me and over me, and while with most girls I would have found this approach too intrusive, with her there was an immediate feeling of ... physical harmony? In her joyful way she would climb over me, it almost felt like having a little pet animal. Yeah, there is something animalistic in that girl, she moves so instincively!

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#10 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

The evening went along in good spirits (at least on my side of the bar, otherwise it was pretty empty). At some point, however, you have to make a decision whom to take out. I was still undecided. Naturally, I had formed an imaginary list in my mind (big disappointment – I had to cross off delicious Nuoy, who I learnt was on leave, she´d been my clear no. 1, and also no. 2 and 3). High up on my list was Nam, this sublime sweet smile of her you can see in many pics I found very intriguing. Then Nicole, also on my list, but so much more sexy in reality; and then there was Pang, not really on my list, but her animalistic approach resounded deeply in me ..... (On my list there were also Donut and Seeya, but for whatever reason I never really met them.)

I finally decided to take YING, who had been a pleasant company both evenings, and whom I had half promised a barfine (something you should in fact not do, but more on that later). She is no stunner, in fact not really a bargirl (had been working at a hotel, and wants to get back there), but quite sweet, decent attitude, intelligent, beautiful face, actually one of the most passable girls, only a little too self-conscious about her figure as she (rightly) knows she cannot compete with the others. No problem for me, as I sometimes like a little more to grab at in the room.
Also, I thought it might be a good point, in front of all the stunners trying so hard to impress me, to have my first barfine on a girl who has different qualities.
Incidentally, it was also Ying´s first barfine, as she only told me later.

And it was a good start with Ying. As I was still acclimatizing I enjoyed her slower pace, with the prospect of moving from the sweeter to the wilder .......

Attached Files

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

Excellent pics and keep up the great report.... 8)

Don't worry about the small stuff.... :rock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#12 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:05 PM

very nice trip report sir.

as i was in your shoes in feb.
i understand the problem with picking a girl. and i can tell you nicole will keep you laughing in your room. .

keep up the nice work.
tom/AB
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci