Photo

Sweet & Wild (Some Impressions from Phuket)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#61 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:28 AM

love the report keep up the good work...

hope to see more photos maybe more namcha if any.

AB
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#62 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:14 AM

@AB, I´m afraid Namcha didn´t cross my path ...
I´ll post some others in the C&D thread.

Day 13: Wild cat turning sweet

It was more than natural that when coming back from the beach Guitar and I would continue spending the evening together. I gave her money for the barfine, she went away to do her things, and we later met for dinner.

I took her to the Cocoa Nut restaurant, and the ladyboy waitress greeted us with the biggest smile! After I discussed with her which fish to take, I remarked: and now let´s see what the lady wants .... The lady???? she asked with astonishment. I laughed: sure, also ladyboys are ladies! - Aaaaah! she was so happy about this, what a sweetie!

We wanted to spend the evening outside the ladyboy scene, and so we sat at a bar on Bangla, just to watch the people passing by. I always love watching people, but it´s much more fun with a gorgeous ladyboy next to you. Naturally it was mostly farang watching:
where is this guy from? what does he do here?
(Well, with most people it´s pretty clear what they are up to ;---)
Oooh, look at this couple! they don´t look happy.
(Actually there is a high correlation between the unequality of a farang-Thai couple (age, or looks) and visible boredom, you can often just see they don´t have much to talk to each other.)
A ladyboy colleague suddenly appeared with her sponsor-boyfriend, to show off to Guitar the new jewellery she got from him. Mmmm, I thought, this guy may be richer than me, but hey! – I have the better and more beautiful girl!
Then there was an Arabian business man, big belly he proudly pushed forwards, and behind him his two wives, in complete black burka! What on earth do they do on Bangla?
Some groups of Western (and Russian) girls, going for the party life. All right, but which men would be interested in them ............?
Two guys (from Near East) being rough on a little girl selling stuff. Soon a slim Thai guy was there, talking to them .... A little later, when we moved on, we saw one of them with a bloody nose, and the other having serious problems to stand on his very shakey legs ........

Best tshirt seen (Thai on front, English on back):
I DON’T WANT NO F+$%&ING TUK-TUK SUIT OR MASSAGE!

This night, it was a different experience with Guitar. No more antics, I discovered her soft side. I gave her a long good massage, and she slept in my arms like a little cat .....

Some more pics of Guitar. In the first she has more of a ladyboy look.
But watch the third, without war paint she looks even softer, more feminine!
I really fail to imagine she could have been a boy!
(and that´s quite rare :harhar: )

Attached Files

Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side ...

#63 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:35 AM

Nice pics S&W. Have to agree with you - she's stunning!

#64 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

S&W, I have some good news and bad news for you, or good and even better news, depends how you consider it.

You evidently fell in love with Guitar. I know the feeling, do not worry, had the same feeling almost a year ago.

You have got a beautiful LB girlfriend.

Good luck!

Nick Bullseye

#65 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

The internet connection I have here is shit. This is the previous message deleted, since I have send it twice.

Nick Bullseye

#66 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:06 PM

I am really enjoying this TR.. great work, keep it up

#67 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:45 AM

Thanks, everyone!

@bullseyemaco
aah, I was wondering what this "special feeling" was .... :angel:
still, I am hesitant to accept your diagnosis,
maybe because I simply don´t believe in long distance relationships .....

One more pic :rock:

Attached Files

#68 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:06 PM

Knut's bar in Soi Easy is called the Rising Sun ( probably named from when we emerge from it on occasion!). He's a good host and it's one of the places I drink on a regular basis

Yes, that´s the place!
I wonder, did we happen to meet somewhere?

Sorry- just got back to this report. it wasn't you squeaking around town in the leather trousers was it :redcard:

I wondered where Noorie had got to- hadn't seen her around for ages.

And as for Nix- walking back 1.5km with a LB- :redcard: Even I take motorbike taxis with them and I'm as tight as they come :D

#69 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:31 AM

[quote name="Ivor Biggun"][quote name="Sweet&Wild"][quote]

...and I'm as tight as they come :D[/quote]

That might be a little too much information Ivor! :D
Nix

#70 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:42 AM

very nice :)

#71 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:44 AM

....sorry for the delay. Here comes, finally, the report of the finale of my holiday ...for better reading split in 5 parts.

Last Day: ANGIE, oh ANGIE

Part 1
My last evening, and I had told Pang on our previous meeting that this night I´d want to spend with her. I had asked her to wait for me, but when I entered C&D she came over to tell me she already had a customer, she might see whether she could leave it with ST with him.
Bloody hell, I really wanted her, and I had more than once told her which day would be my goodbye.
But this was not on .....

So I had some fun with the other girls, Nicole, Oh, Ying ... I shortly went next door, for another sweet goodbye kiss with Guitar. When I returned there was AMY sitting at the entrance, we had exchanged some smiles but never managed to talk to each other. So I grabbed the opportunity to eventually invite her to a drink.

Amy´s cabaret performance I always found highly impressive, whatever she does she radiates joy and confidence. And that says everything about the person she is. And she´s easily the smartest ladyboy I met, and sexy and elegant nonetheless. We had a good long chat, and she posed for me, even for an "end-shot", so popular at C&D. :baby:
Great girl! I shortly considered taking her out, but then Amy is just too good to have only for a short shag. Also I thought it was not a good idea to have another C&D girl as a replacement for Pang.

So I said good-bye to all the girls I knew. As it happened, I last passed by Pang who was still sitting with her customer. I just shook her hand shortly, but she then followed me, and surprise! -- wanted to go with me. What´s that? She said many different things to explain, so I don´t really know why she didn´t wait for me (I guess she just forgot or confused the date .... bad luck, so she didn´t get a thankyou present). But this was too late, and I told her if I come back next time we could have a new try. I felt quite sorry not to have a sweet goodbye with this sweet sweet girl, -- but that´s life!

Attached Files

#72 Guest_kaiwanmak_*

Guest_kaiwanmak_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:17 AM

ugh, some ugly ass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci