Photo

Sweet & Wild (Some Impressions from Phuket)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#109 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:37 AM

When all else fails just act like you're a retard, that's gotten me out of quite a few pickles. Thais seem to sympathize with the mentally retarded.

#110 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:31 AM

loved your report S&W made me miss C&D even more. :rock: :rock:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#111 Guest_kaiwanmak_*

Guest_kaiwanmak_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:01 AM

id say u got off easy in your popping your cherry of thai nonsense bullshit, u did start the problem over very little money, i mean i cant look at u, but your probally lets face it not much to look at, this young thing went with you but didnt want to and then u short changed her, better u just gave her the ten bucks or 7 pound or 8 euros or whatever and n chalked it up as what it is. but my point is that u need to see the neg side of thais so as to be aware of whats just beneath the surface and play smarter next time. get over thinking its all smiles n the best place on earth and that there always happy n chipper, there hookers on drugs n hormones, be carefull

#112 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:22 AM

Great trip report. Much appreciated!

I'd say you got off pretty easy, given the circumstances. Sometimes, as my dad used to say, "learning isn't easy". That was a 2 way street in your case, it seems. She learned that she couldn't fuck with you, and you learned......something.

You got off pretty easy.

I picked up a gg from Walking Street in a go-go bar 2 nights ago. ("Sweehearts A-go-go"). The girls in there are all early 20's, and just delights to look at.

Though I'd had a ST earlier, one particularly sweet girl worked her magic on me, guaranteeing me a great time. I agreed to 2000 baht, LT, which is more than I'd paid any LB on this trip. (plus 500 barfine). So, I'm in for 2500.

Back in loom, girl is incessently on her cellphone, texting, turning away from me to chat. In the sack, very shy, and not very accomodating......and there was nothing unusual i was asking for. So, despite the pretty ho-hum. straightforward sex, with her faking orgasm, it was nice to be with such a pretty young thing.

Then, in the middle of the night, while i was dead asleep, she wakes me up. Groggy, I don't really even have time to reply to what she is saying, but which basically is "I have just taken an urgent phone call, and it is of the utmost importance that I leave right now".

I say fuck it, paid her, being somewhat incoherent and in no mood to argue, and allwed her to leave.

I thought of brining it up with the manager, but decided to just chalk it up to experience, and let it go. I'm glad i did too, no need to get wrapped around the axle over such things. It wasn't as if I'd purchased a new car. Whatever. Today is a new day.

Nix
Nix

#113 sexycaracas

sexycaracas
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

Love your report. I saw Angie once at Bangla road and was stunned by her beauty. I was wondering if she tops and if she is well endowed. Could you tell me? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci