Photo

Sweet & Wild (Some Impressions from Phuket)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#37 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

Day 8: Passion Pure

I expected my second week would pass along the same cheerful pace as the first (fun in C&D, one night with Pang, next night another girl). But there was a completely different tune to it:
----- passion! – sickness! – drama! – frenzy!

It was time for a serious move on that somehow mysterious girl at 19th Hole Bar.

I found Z., always a pleasure to be with, and there was her friend GUITAR, too. She rightly sensed it was her turn this evening, and soon we were off. With some knowledge from Z. how to please me, she suggested to pay a visit to Soi croc, though she didn´t want to be seen by her former colleagues or, more importantly, her former boss. So we went to the bar area upstairs where we enjoyed a good look on the happenings down the soi. Among other ladyboys I saw that girl Shirley (nickname Starfish) taking off her pants and running around to show her pussy to everyone .... A real stunner, though I did immediately sense a diva with a lot of attitude ....

Guitar proved to be a charming, though somehow difficult girl. Although she has worked in Patong for a long time, you feel a lot of uncertainty in her. Many things she doesn´t like but only tells you about later ... At some point, I even thought we better break it off ... She goes through some antics, but when you take them lightly you realise that this is apparently her way of overcoming her nervousness. Then again she would be the high-class lady ...

This continued right into the room. From my first short contact on I was intrigued by her smile (and gorgeous looks), and I felt this was a girl with something to discover .... I expected an interesting, though somehow softer night.

Not so! It went still on and off ----
No! Bad boy!
some hot kissing
Stay away!
caressing her tits
Now we sleep!

----- until suddenly there was an explosion of PASSION!

Basically, we were eating each other alive
.......... for hours

At some point I said to her: tomorrow we shall marry, fuck for one year, and then die of exhaustion!

In short, this was one of the most passionate nights of my life.

The sort of night after which you simply know why transgirls are better.
Debate closed, it´s evident. It´s just on another level!
(And to avoid misunderstanding: she had been passive only with me, it has nothing to do with the thrills of getting shagged.)

Next day when Jimbo asked me about my experience with her, I, truthfully, answered I was still --- speechless.
In a way, I still am.

And it´s funny, I have no idea which way she interacts with other customers. Apparently I played her the right way. But I´d imagine if someone does not treat her correctly it could be a desaster.

So, go to see if she´s something for you, treat her with good humour, and you might get a fantastic experience --- but it´s all AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Guitar was quite open to the idea of having some promotion from pics "on the internet". However, on the condition she could hand-pick which ones would be used.
.... still in process.
So we have to wait until the Lady pleases to give her approval!

Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side ...

#38 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:27 AM

Day 9: Her Sexyness, Finally

First thing in the evening, I had to see GUITAR, of course ..... I entered 19th Hole Bar from the girls´ side and passed through slowly to the ladyboy side. One of her friends alerted Guitar that her new customer was there. She got up and went to the bar, not looking at me. Ok, so I turned my back to her, and looked, with studied disinterest, into the other direction, at the ladyboys sitting outside, who were now watching our little theatrical performance with much curiosity. I turned round again, gave her a little glance, Guitar slowly moved forwards, and so did I. We met in the middle, and with a cool voice she said: Hello I am Nina, do you like a drink? I looked into her eyes: No thanks, I want YOU! Now she smiled .... and finally ... a big kiss!

I had to tell Guitar, however, it was C&D night for me.
Some drinks for my girls there .... OH approached me in her energetic way, and as we were having fun I told her that while I liked her way she might be a bit too active for me .... She took the hint well, and so we could be on good terms without any further intentions ....

To my astonishment, also NAM came up to me again, asking for a drink. I asked her why she thought I would be so inclined, and that I rather expected an invitation for a drink by her, as she had been quite unfriendly to me. She got the point, and that was that.

Another chat with lovely MING. I considered barfining her as a slightly more "fleshy" experience is nothing that would put me off (obviously you can´t compare her figure now with her days of internet fame, but she is certainly not fat or disagreeable in any way...). Still she was a bit detached, certainly out of her present insecurity, so I thought a bit more warming up was needed. Maybe next time!

Attached Files

#39 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:42 AM

This night was to be NICOLE´s anyway. She amazed me from my first night on :baby:, and only Pang´s animalistic presence and the distraction from the 2 hotties next door had delayed any more serious interaction. I had given Nicole some signals so she wouldn´t think I was disinterested. As always she came up to me dancing, said hello, I gave her a lady kiss on her hand, and this time another kiss on her mouth. Oooh, she looked at me with big eyes, we did some dirty dancing, and she soon sensed my intentions. Will you fuck Lady Gaga tonight?, she asked, I gave her a naughty smile..... :mrgreen:

For cabaret, Nicole gave another of her Gaga performances :Batman: , and even managed to make me part of it when I was standing close to take pictures ....:whistle:

Attached Files

#40 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:57 AM

Great pics and tales S & W....glad you enjoyed your holiday..

I'd do Ming without any fucking hesitation..... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#41 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:43 AM

Great report so far S&W.. Looking forward to seeing the guitar pics.. mmm

:gayf:

#42 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:17 PM

OH approached me in her energetic way, and as we were having fun I told her that while I liked her way she might be a bit too active for me ...

this one made me laugh... :D youre more right than you would ever guess.. :whistle:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#43 *rob*

*rob*
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:14 PM

Great Report and Pics! :clapclap:

#44 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:53 PM

I'd do Ming without any fucking hesitation..... :D

I really hope someone does, she definitely needs some heating up! :stoner: :cheer: :69:

this one made me laugh... :D youre more right than you would ever guess.. :whistle:

Really?
So does she bind you to a chair upside down and then .....
(make a bat out of you :Batman: .. :lol: ....)

#45 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:02 PM

~continuing day 9~
Afterwards we went for dinner at one of the restaurants behind C&D, and Lady Nicole suggested we have some oysters for a starter! Wow, the most delicious oysters I have had, the Thai style to prepare them is simply exquisit!

While we were eating, Amy, Patricia and Nina passed by, heading towards some ladyboy show. We later joined them, it was again at a bar in the Paradise complex. This time, it was one ladyboy singing, each turn, sometimes with a boy group around her .... The mixed gay clientele seemed to like it, but no comparison with the sheer fascination the 4 C&D ladyboys were watching (although, it must be said, their – the C&D -- cabaret was certainly better ...)!
It´s amazing, ladyboys are the biggest fans of ladyboy shows, they throw out tips to their sisters, and they can´t get enough .....
It was an almost sublime feeling to be with those 4 gorgeous birds of paradise in the Paradise complex .............
:gayf:

And Nicole .... . For one thing, although she is Thai, she doesn´t look Asian at all, rather like an Italian lady.
On the one hand, she is (as far as I can tell) quite down to earth and sensible, she certainly would be a good companion for ... just anything you would like to do.
And then, she is, at the same time, your luxury playgirl, posing, throwing seductive glances, being open to any silly idea you may have ......

The many pics you see of her give you no idea of her real sexyness! I have tried to catch some more unusual views of her, but still ..... you must meet her in person!

Attached Files

#46 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:06 PM

more pics

Attached Files

#47 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:12 PM

Cracking pics gromit....especially of Nicolle... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#48 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:58 AM

We finally retreated to the room (the friendly night porter, who had witnessed all my choices for the night, got quite confused as he first believed Nicole was, contrary to his experience with me, a girl and then he checked her ID .....)

The seductive atmosphere that is always surrounding Lady Nicole intensified ....
Of course, you can see in the bar that she has a very good figure (as most of them have). But only the naked reality will give you a true look at her beauty .... Frankly, one of the most beautiful bodies I´ve ever seen! It surpasses anything you expect from seeing her half-naked in the bar ....!

Despite this big turn-on I soon had to realise I was .....how shall I say it? -- a little out of power. Not just physically, but emotionally ... After a night such as the one before you feel you´re not 25 any longer ....
Quite embarassing when you have such a sexy lady with you. I somehow explained to Nicole, and lovely person she is, she was quite understanding and suggested we just leave it with short term.
We finished our too short encounter with a long foto session.

Unfortunately she doesn´t want to show her beauty to the world, so sorry, no nude pics! It may seem odd that most girls like so much to pose half-nude in the bar, but then are shy when it comes to nude (not even "explicit") pictures in the room.
On the other hand, I find this attitude quite healthy. After all, they keep, despite selling their bodies on a daily basis, a certain decorum, a sense for what is appropriate here but not there .... They do not like to be seen and treated as just sex toys. And they are absolutely right! They have so much more to offer.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci