• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#97 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:06 PM

OTS

maybe they have their own web page forum with pics of all the customers they have had and info on which customer is good and bad

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

cheers kakila

I thought the same thing myself for about half minute.

We were sat at a bar in drinking street when she starts to show Shanksy & FBUK the pictures :blush: Luck would have it they turned away.

#98 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:05 PM

We were sat at a bar in drinking street when she starts to show Shanksy & FBUK the pictures :blush: Luck would have it they turned away.

Thank fuck for that.....that's taking our friendship to new levels otherwise.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#99 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:45 PM

Life is full of surprises....FBUK will lick, suck, fondle and caress many an LB's nob.....show him a pic of his mates willie....and it's "Yuk...wotdefuk..no way...!"... :blush:

it's only a pic mate.....if you look at it we won't think you're gay...... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#100 charlie101

charlie101
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:13 PM

"you cock too big" .......my heart bleeds for you! :D

Great report Kakila, thanks for sharing mate

#101 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:59 AM

Thank fuck for that.....that's taking our friendship to new levels otherwise.

It's only a few pictures, Now every time I'm on msn with her she is showing it to her mates.

Sorry kakila for the interuption lets get this TR back on topic

#102 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:17 AM

Very nice selection of ladies there kakila. Personally I have never had the "cock you too big" stunt pulled on me for some reason. :blush: :D

I tried that stunt on Mint, Nancy & Nadia, but they insisted and wouldn't take no for an answer. :shock:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Yeh yeh we believe you :fib:

#103 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:38 AM

Very nice selection of ladies there kakila. Personally I have never had the "cock you too big" stunt pulled on me for some reason. :blush: :D

I tried that stunt on Mint, Nancy & Nadia, but they insisted and wouldn't take no for an answer. :shock:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Yeh yeh we believe you :fib:

Is that emoticon meant to represent Pinocchio or LongMint. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#104 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:00 AM

LOL @ KK!

That is funny stuff mate!

Ric007

#105 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:43 PM

:redcard: :redcard:

ok guys enough from all you size queens time to get back to the TR

off his leash tour continues

14 August

Woke up feeling good after a great night with the lovely Min. Eslmiker was not available for the next couple of days as he was meeting a young cutie non P4P he met online and was planning to spend the weekend with her.

So my day was made up of eating, catching up with friends and family and I have a great relaxing foot massage with a very sexy GG. I did my domestic and ordered my room to be fumigated given the past few days of evening activities.

:harhar: :harhar:

The lovely Nim was still not in Bangkok so I would be out solo for the first time in a while and was looking forward to meeting a couple of LB’s that got my interested during previous visit at various venues.

Now I was thinking that as I have had several GF experiences lately I wanted a real slutty experience for the evening.

Once again after dinner with friends I wondered down to Nana around 10 PM. I firstly dropped into temptations to chat with a lovely I had been molesting a few times (sorry cannot remember her name) but after a few drinks with her I decided she was more a GF experience type and not what I was looking for.

I then dropped into Obsessions and was looking for a very lovely LB that Robo was talking to a few days ago who had a very nice package.

:yumm:

However, after a few drinks I could not find her so I decided to go to Cascade and see if the lovely Min was about as a back-up plan. That is if I could not find the type of LB I was thinking about.

Min was not there she was not working tonight according to the bar waitress who remembered me from the previous night. I then chatting with the lovely Odette who was working hard to get me to barfine her. I must say she looked lovely in person and was doing her all to get me to take her home including flashing her cock and bolt-ons. I considered taking Odette but I have never really wanted to take home superstars so I decided not to.

Then the lovely Aum caught my eye when Odette was dancing. We had a couple of drinks and she was doing all the naughty things to impress me. I must confess a lot of molesting was occurring the upper seating of the venue.

:hug: :bj: :hump:

Just after midnight I decided to barfine her and take her back to my room for an evening of hot sex.
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#106 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:45 PM

the lovely Aum in my room

:harhar: :harhar:

And excellent night was had I must say.

I only took Aum for ST which was fine with both of us. At around 5 am she wanted to have a wee sleep before she left which was fine with me, and we just crashed together from all the nights’ activity.

Attached Files

pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#107 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:06 PM

Fantastic Report Kakila... Min is stunning, one of best ladyboys I have seen for a longtime, I didn't get to go to Nana last time as they had closed due to the protests etc.

I am back @ Christmas and sure as hell would like to hook up with her, can you say what she charged for ST?

Thanks

#108 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:10 PM

Fantastic Report Kakila... Min is stunning, one of best ladyboys I have seen for a longtime, I didn't get to go to Nana last time as they had closed due to the protests etc.

I am back @ Christmas and sure as hell would like to hook up with her, can you say what she charged for ST?

Thanks

thanks ringspun Im pleased you are enjoying my report

and yes she is very cute and very lovely

Min works at cascade number 85, go early and pick her up she loves to go out and party and wants around 1500 st

cheer kakila

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci