143 replies to this topic

#73 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:23 PM

off his leash tour continues

11 August

After a sleep to around 11AM I checked out and went across to my usual restaurant for breakfast before heading down to the bus stop on 2nd Road.

The trip to bangers by minibus took a couple of hours as the traffic in BKK was very heavy as usual. I checked into my usual apartment near Victory Monument. I had arranged to take the family out for dinner that night so that would be stressful. If I remember correctly Robo had a prior arrangement so we wouldn’t be catching up that night. As I was a bit tired from several days of heavy drinking and mongering, I decided to have an early night as tomorrow night I would be catching up with Eslmiker and Robo at Nana and wanted to be up to the task.

:cheers: :cheers:

I usually stay at an apartment in this area which was where the red shirts and police had a significant skirmish.

pics of my room with bullet holes in window and wall

:shock: :shock:

I'm pleased I wasn’t staying there when all the ruckus was happening

Attached Files

pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#74 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:23 PM

interesting repair job

mmmm classy establishment

Attached Files

pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#75 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:24 PM

the wall next door

Attached Files

#76 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

12 August

I awoke refreshed from an early night and feel great to be back in bangers again. I had arranged to meet Robo and Eslmiker after dinner with friends so I had all day to wonder around Bangkok, get a non-sexual massage and do laundry and shopping.

Around 9:00 PM after dinner I text Robo to find out where he wanted to start drinking, he texted back advising that he an Eslmiker were in Obsessions already so it off to meet them there for my first beer of the evening and to meet Eslmiker for the first time. When I arrived Robo was deep in conversation with a cutie and Eslmiker was chatting to a lovely LB whilst taking in all the lovelies on stage. After a drink or 2 we decided to go to Guess Bar, Eslmiker wanted to check out if a particular LB was still there and Robo and I were more than happy to check out another LB bar.

After a few more beers at Guess Bar and much molesting of the cuties available we wanted to go to several other venues before deciding on our selection for the night. We then went to temptations but as we were the only punters there, we only had one beer and left and then dropped into Casanova as one of the boys had not been there before or had not been there for a long time.

We finally ended up in Cascade. This is where the night went weird.

:x :x

After a few beers with a couple of cute LB’s each, Robo was checking his drinks dockets and found a few extra lady drinks had been added that were not his. An argument broke out between Robo and the waitress and she refused to give him any more drinks and then the manager came over and they argued a bit more. Meanwhile Eslmiker and I were still drinking and molesting a couple cuties.

The argument was getting a wee bit distracting so we all agreed to go to another venue. It was getting late now so we decided to get a snack at the food stalls in front of Nana near Big Dog bar and watch the LB’s exit as it was close to closing time.

Well there were many cute freelance LB’s at the entrance to Nana and whist we were ordering our kebabs, I spotted a couple of very cute LB’s standing near us. I invited one to come and have a drink in Big Dog bar and she agreed. Mmmm I was thinking my luck for the evening is changing.

We all settled into a few drinks at Big Dog bar whilst we ate our kababs. I was deep in conversation with the lovely Nim and I asked her what she was interested in doing for the remainder of the night it was around 2:00 AM now and the bar was closing. Her reply was music to my ears. She told me she was not looking for money as she was just out with her friend for a good time. She then said she wanted to go drinking, then to a disco and go dancing following by some fucking. Well how could I refuse an offer like that?

I finished my beer and left the boys at that stage as I had more important things to do so left and went for a few more drinks at the street bar between soi 4 and soi 5.

#77 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

the lovely Nim

Attached Files

• Attached File  1 nim.jpg   115.03KB   5621 downloads

#78 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:22 PM

nim at disco

very tall very sexy

:yumm: :yumm:

Attached Files

• Attached File  7 nim.jpg   109.61KB   5588 downloads

#79 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:23 PM

back in the room

Attached Files

#80 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:25 PM

back to the report

After a couple more drinks we were off to an all-night disco. We dances and had several more drinks there before going back to my room around 6AM.

Now both of us were fairly stuffed so it was a bit of teasing a hot shower and then zzzzzzzzzzzzz. :sleep: :sleep:

We woke around 10AM and then had a very enjoyable morning together. Being a gentleman all I can say is I had a very good time.

#81 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:06 PM

Nice work kakila.:clapclap:

PS you can put more than one picture in a post.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#82 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:37 AM

Enjoying the report and Nim looks a little corcker :clapclap: :clapclap:

#83 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:28 AM

Nice work kakila.:clapclap:

PS you can put more than one picture in a post.

cheer thanks xyzzy

Yes I am aware that I can put several pics in one post but for some reason lately if post too many my computer kept getting and error and crashes requiring me to repost so I stopped trying for the moment

I try again later

cheers Im pleased you are enjoying the pics and TR

kakila

#84 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

13 August Friday

Nim left around lunch time, we arrangements to catch up later that night as she was go home to see her family and would be returning after midnight. So my plans for the evening was just to check out a few bar and cute LB’s with Eslmiker.

I had a fairly lazy day given the lack of sleep I had the night before. I called up Robo to catch up for a coffee before he had to go to airport late that afternoon then I had a few zzzzzzzzzz before catching up with friends for dinner.

I called up Eslmiker who was already hard at it with another cutie he met and we made arrangements to meet later that evening. At around 10PM I headed out to meet Eslmiker at Guess Bar if I recall correctly. We stayed there for a few drinks and as usual got to play with some of the lovelies. The lovely Nat remember me from a few nights ago and was trying hard to get me to take her home. Tempting as this was Eslmiker and I wanted to check out a couple other venues. We left firstly for obsessions then temptations then cascade.

The lovely Nim my LB friend from the previous night called me several times to see if I would be available after midnight for a drink or 2 which was promising I thought. Then she called me again just before midnight to say she would not be back in BKK for a few days. Mmmmm I thought to myself that’s a shame, I will just have to check out what else is on offer.

:harhar: :harhar:

I was very keen to go to Cascade as this is where some of the loveliest LB’s I have spotted in Nana and I wanted to take a closer look. I spotted the lovely Min (not to be confused with Nim) number 85 and called her over for a drink. Eslmiker has already selected his lovely for the night and was making leaving noises. Min was 18 and a few months old and had only recently started working at Cascades.

I selected my LB and this is where the fun started again. Firstly, she would only do ST as she needed to get home before 6:00AM so she could get some sleep before going to Uni. Mmmmmm no problems with me I thought; then as it was now around 1:45PM I argued that as the bar was about to close I shouldn’t have to pay the barfine.

The bar would have none of this so Eslmiker and I left and I arranged to meet Min at Big Dog bar. Now don’t get me wrong I am happy to pay a barfine and did many times on this trip but I was not happy to pay when a bar was about to close.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci