kakila august 2010 "a dog of his leash tour"

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#109 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:38 PM

Min sure is a cutie you lucky feller you..... ;-)

Still enjoying your report and pics mate...good on yer..! :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#110 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:54 AM

the lovely Aum in my room

:harhar: :harhar:

And excellent night was had I must say.

:agree: ...Aum is much more than simply ST-girl....ever good times when she's boring bkk, jump's to pattaya for we have a relaxed chill out together...then she not use make-up and is just natural sweety... :love:

Attached Files

#111 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

the lovely Aum in my room

And excellent night was had I must say.

:agree: ...Aum is much more than simply ST-girl....ever good times when she's boring bkk, jump's to pattaya for we have a relaxed chill out together...then she not use make-up and is just natural sweety... :love:

thanks Juri

yes have to agree she is a great girl, very relaxed and lots of fun.

nice pic of her in the morning looking sexy

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#112 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:07 PM

off his leash tour continues

15 August sunday

At around 10 am Aum was still asleep and I was having trouble waking her, so much for a ST booking. I finally got her awake and dressed and gave her some baht for taxi home. She is a great girl and I would have liked to spent more time with her but I was expecting visitors.

That would have taken some explaining

:blush: :blush:

Nim called me when I was having dinner with family. I made arrangements to meet her around 11 PM at Victory Monument so I couldn’t meet up with Eslmiker.

I texted Eslmiker and told him I couldn't make it down to meet him that night as I was meeting up with the lovely Nim, I also assumed he was still with the non-P4P cutie.

Nim turned up dressing very sexy like she was about to go to work at one of the bars in Nana. We talked for a while and she told me she didn’t want to go and find guys for money so I convinced her to come drinking with me at the Saxophone Bar near my apartment.

We had dinner and several drinks and she invited a friend of hers who lived locally to join us. More drinks were had with me paying the bill as usual and we all enjoyed the great Jazz before we decided to go to my room for an early night and some more bedroom fun.

Mmmm a sensational night was had indeed :69: :bj: :hump:

Attached Files

pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#113 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:56 PM

Nim is looking delectable...... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#114 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:55 AM

BM's

sorry for the delay in completing my TR I am away from my usual computer with all the pics and info on it

TR to resume shortly

cheers kakila

#115 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:52 PM

sorry for the delay

16 August monday

Woke up with the lovely Nim and had a very enjoyable time before she had to leave to get home. We made plans to meet up later that night to continue on from where we left off.

:hug: :69: :bj: :hump:

I received a text from Eslimker to invite me to join him and Samcro for a few beers at Nana Bar at around 10:30 AM. I was unavailable at that time as I had some family duties I need to do before I could escape. One of my duties was to go to the dentist and get the usual clean and a few running repairs. All good the plans were lunch with family, then dentist then a few beers with a mate before I could get away to meet up with Eslimker and Samcro.

I met up with the boys around 9:00PM as arranged. We decided to go on a LB bar crawl surprise surprise. One of the first venues we visited was Guess Bar always good to start there as it is very relaxed and the girls are very friendly and not pushy. Samcro had some unfinished business he wanted to follow up on. If I remember correctly it was pissing down rain so we stayed there for a couple of beers and some molesting of the local talent.

We then wandered up the road to cascade bar for a few more beers. All of us were in our prime and on a mission, must beer was flowing and many LB’s were coming and going and all over us and trying their utmost to get us to take them home.

We then visited temptations followed by Casanova. Again much molesting with several of the cuties was happening and more beer was consumed. I cannot remember which cutie I was doing naughty things too but it was nothing compare to what Eslmiker was up too on the couch with a very well-endowed lovely; who was more than happy to drop out her massive cock for eslmiker to suck on. Mmmm Go Eslmiker good form indeed. Nothing shy about this lad I was thinking

:bj: :harhar: :harhar:

We then moved onto obsessions for our usual drink and chat with the cuties there. I again was looking for the lovely Min but she was not there. I had a beer with Aum but wasn’t interested in any of her advances as I was mean’t to be meeting the lovely Nim later that night.

By this stage we were all well on the way to being drunk and still drinking like there was no tomorrow. Samcro left us and went looking for the Top at Guess bar.

Eslmiker and I carried on drifting from one LB bar to another. We finally ended back at temptation as Eslmiker wanted to get a closer inspection of a cutie he spotted earlier. Eslmiker was all over the lovely Ae a very cute Japanese type LB and that was that he was off to his room.

I also left and tried to hook up with the lovely Nim. I called her several times but no answer I assumed that she would call me later. I dropped into Big Dog bar for a nightcap. At around 2 am alone and drunk I got a taxi home for some much needed ZZZZZZZZZZZ. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

#116 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:05 PM

Woke up alone for the first time in many days mmmm not good I was thinking to myself how did I fuck that up.

Nim had not contacted me so it was onto the next one so not to repeat a LB free night again

Today Samcro and Eslimker were heading to Pattaya I was heading down the following day.

A fairly relaxed day was planned one to soothe the hang over and to catch up on some domestic activities of washing, foot massage, lunch with a friend and then dinner another couple of other friends who live in Bangers.

At around 9:00 PM I headed down to Guess bar, As Nim had not returned my calls it was off to find a replacement for the evenings activities.

I was interested in the lovely Nat from Guess Bar, we had been molesting and chatting for a couple of days since I arrived but I hadn’t barfined her yet due to other selections. After a couple of drinks we discussed the arrangement. She didn’t want to go long time as she was only interested in ST in the room upstairs, and for 2500 baht for 2 hours, (but I’m sure this was negotiable as it is very quiet at the moment).

I on the other hand only interested in the whole evening and not at that rate. It was about 10-10:30 PM now and I wanted to make up for loss fucking from the previous night. I asked her why she wouldn’t go for long time and her reply was that she could earn more with several ST's in one night.

Now I had been in the bar on several occasions and there were very few customers so I thought this was an interesting strategy she had. I discussed the various options and even said I was happy with ST but not at that price and I didn’t want to use the ST room when I had a hotel nearby. She was insistent with ST and at that price so I didn’t barfine her as it was getting too complicated to understand her logic

I dropped into cascade and had a drink with lovely Min but she said she was leaving early to go see some friends and was only available later after 3:00PM which was far too late for my plan.

I had at this stage had enough of the bars and the constant bullshit of buying drinks, barfines and the hard selling so I thought I would try my luck with the free-lances again in front of Nana. Whilst having a couple of beers checking out all the cuties in front of Big Dog Bar, Nim walked past and walked down to Dynasty Hotel. I finished my drink and then followed her down to Dynasty Hotel where I found her putting on makeup.

I sat for a bit before she spotted me and then embarrassed that I was watching her put on make-up she ran over and jumped on me. After explaining that her mobile had died (a likely story) we talked for a bit and agreed to go drinking away from Nana. She then confessed that she did do P4P when money was low at her shop and when she was horny. I agree to pay her 1000baht for the night plus drinks. We went to a local disco for some drinking and music before heading back to my room around 3:00AM for some fun.

Attached Files

#117 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:30 AM

this Nim girl seems nice in looks and attitude , i am jealous of your situation with her. for me that was much better than going to a bar and bar fining the girl. you are a lucky guy.

#118 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:23 AM

:clapclap: :clapclap:

18 August

After a fine night with the lovely Nim it was time to head off to Patts again. Nim was not very happy and tried to convince me to stay with her for the next few days. You know how it is guys; they all think they have ownership after a couple of nights together.

Anyway after saying our goodbye with some more morning sex I checked out and wandered down to the bus stop for a mini bus to Patts around mid-morning. The trip was fairly uneventful which was good as it allowed me to catch up on a few zzzzzzzz.

I had booked Chuba Hut Resort again and this time I would be in the new building. Now much has been said about this hotel (see earlier in my report) but the new building was fantastic.

Attached Files

#119 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:27 AM

Once checked in I called up Eslmiker who said he wanted to check out my hotel for future trips and would be down for a look in an hour or so. Great I thought, time for a swim and some relaxing before the evening’s festivities.

After Eslmiker checked out my room and the resort we agreed to meet up at Pookswan at 3:00PM for a few early beers. We arrived around 3PM, ordered a couple beers then called Samcro to get him to meet us there as the ladies were looking very hot and very different from what I remembered the previous week.

By the time Samcro arrived I was deep in embrace with the lovely Note and Eslimker was getting acquainted with the lovely Pear. I think this impressed Samcro greatly as he wasted no time in inviting the lovely Cream over for a few drinks and some mutual molesting.

I received a text from Pha at pook soi 6 wanting my attention, she know I would be back in Patts at that time. Mmmmmm amazing memory these LB’s have. I made arrangements with the lovely Note to meet up later that night. I promised to barfine her but first I wanted to go on a LB bar crawl (one must keep ones option open). Samcro also made the same arrangements with the lovely Cream.

Attached Files

#120 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

more pics in pookswan

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci