143 replies to this topic

#61 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:39 PM

Gai and Pla pook soi 6

Attached Files

pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#62 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:40 PM

drinking time

Attached Files

pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#63 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:41 PM

Gai and Pla looking hot

Attached Files

#64 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:42 PM

Gai trying to get me to take her home

Robo enjoy the company of Moo

Attached Files

#65 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:43 PM

Robo and moo getting up close and personal

Attached Files

#66 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:45 PM

back to the report

The girls were looking lovely and were very tempting for a 3some. I suggest this and they were keen. I said ok but it was early and I didn’t want to stop drinking now as it was my last night before I had to go to bkk. The girls were cool with this and we arranged to meet at 2 pm when they finished work.

Robo and I decided to go to Ezy bar and have a few drinks. All three of us Robo Al and I got the baht bus to walking street, where we were dropped off in front of Koyo No.7 bar, how convenient we needed another drink at this stage so it was up the escalator for a few beers and some cute LB arse molesting.

Attached Files

#67 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:46 PM

Koyo No. 7 lass looking very hot

sorry I dont have her name

Attached Files

#68 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:47 PM

back to the report

After a beer at Koyo we decided to keep with our original plan and head to Ezy bar. When we got there Ezy was rocking there were several other BM’s there and I met Karl for the first time. We stayed there for a bit enjoying a few beers and chatting with the cute LB’s before we decided to go check out JSB and Linda bar. At this stage it was around 1AM and I was thinking it was time to head back to pooks soi 6 and pick up the girls for a 3some.

I got the baht bus back to soi 6 and by the time I got there pooks was closed.

Mmmmmmmmm thinking to myself I fucked that one up.

:loco: :loco:

I decided to go to see if the girls were at Pla favourite bar. I got a motorcycle and had an interesting time trying to direct him as I was a bit pissed and he spoke little English.

I eventually got to the bar and found the girls there playing pool. They were surprised to see me and in fact were a bit annoyed I didn’t return to pick them up. So after a few drink I realised that the 3some was no longer on offer. So I left and said I would see them in a week when I returned.

I then got a motorcycle to walking street to see if I could find the boys. It was pissing down with rain at this time and I was again wet as a shagged (bird) on a rock.

I found Al and Robo at JSB in deep conversation with a couple of LB’s.

Well at this stage I was completely drenched and I had starting to sober up so it was time for a few more drinks and a chat with a couple of lovely LB’s. Putting the disappointment of not getting a 3some behind me I was settled in when Robo decided he had had enough and was going home to bed and Al was already paired up with a cutie and was making leaving noises.

It was still pissing down with rain which made it difficult to get the girls to go anywhere (sorry I cannot get my hair wet ???? etc). I tried 2 different freelancers but they wouldn’t drop there price from 2000 baht, mmmmm maybe because it was raining heavy or maybe because I was old and ugly or maybe because I was a bit more drunk then I thought or probably of all these reasons. Anyway I then decided that I had had enough of this shit and headed off to bed as I was a bit tired and emotional.

#69 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

Her name is EYE and a great girl.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#70 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:38 PM

Kakila wrote:

Anyway I then decided that I had had enough of this shit and headed off to bed as I was a bit tired and emotional.

I felt that way now and again but once you hit that wall you really have to try and get over it.....8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#71 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:11 PM

Her name is EYE and a great girl.

Cheers DK

Good work DK I knew you would not let me down

:tada: :tada:

cheers kakila

#72 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:12 PM

Kakila wrote:

Anyway I then decided that I had had enough of this shit and headed off to bed as I was a bit tired and emotional.

I felt that way now and again but once you hit that wall you really have to try and get over it.....8)

excellent advice there petesie and next time I'm shitface (tired and emotional) I will try and remember

:lol: :lol:

cheers kakila

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci