143 replies to this topic

#49 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:05 AM

33 you say ! well bugger me sideways !

I wonder what moisturiser she uses ?

Imperialis by Lush :D Though Im sure she would prefer Paradise Regained by lush at more than twice the price

#50 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:37 AM

33 you say ! well bugger me sideways !

I wonder what moisturiser she uses ?

I second that soulboy and tickle my arse with a feather, I still dont believe it.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

OTS

thats is unreal I would not have believed that

now I feel like a newbie, conned and stripped of all his hard earn cash

:blush: :blush: :blush:

lucky I did get the plunder that cute arse or I would feel like a fuck wit

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cheer kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#51 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

Good reporting buddy.....

I did pick up on some bad undercurrents mainly in the busier establishments....)

petesie

who moi all above board and professional at my end I can assure you

:lol: :lol:

I am just being the usually bloke off his leash

:harhar: :harhar:

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#52 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:27 PM

off his leash tour continues

10 August

Today was my last day in Patts so I decided to go to Koh Larn. It was a nice trip I took a ferry from the northern end of walking street Pattaya pier. The trip took about 45 minutes and cost 30 baht one way. I spent the day laying on the beach and swimming and just being a tourist, a good location to take a LB or two for the girlfriend experience.

http://kohlarn.com/

Attached Files

#53 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:28 PM

trip to Koh Larn more pics

these are the type of ferries, you can book a fast speed boat if you prefer

Attached Files

#54 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:30 PM

Attached Files

#55 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:31 PM

Attached Files

#56 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:32 PM

Attached Files

#57 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

Attached Files

#58 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:34 PM

Attached Files

#59 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:35 PM

Attached Files

#60 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

anyway enough with the holiday pics now back to the real business

:harhar: :harhar:

It was also Robo’s last night in patts as the following day we were off to Bangers, so a LB bar crawl was in order. Now I cannot remember but I think it was Redrocks last day in LOS also so there was much drinking in the early parts of the evening .

We decided to meet a La bamba to start the evening as pook swan was still off my list of venues as ever time I walk past I would get the cold stare of death from one particular LB. We relaxed and had a few drinks and chatted with the girls. Donut all over me trying to get me again trying to get me to barfine her, so I bought her a couple of lady drinks and said we were off partying and I would drop back later. We left to go on a LB bar crawl and say hi to all the all lovelies we met over the past few days and catch up with other BM’s. At one of the venues (I cannot remember) we met up with Al and he decided to join Robo and I to go to pooks soi 6.

We took the baht bus to soi 6 and then wandered down to soi to Hi boss. Robo said he wanted check out a few ladies there and wanted company as he didn’t want to be solo in that venue. So we dropped in and had a couple beers. Robo was in deep conversation with one LB whist Al and I were discussed the merits of the others that had surrounded us looking for drinks and ST. None really caught our attention so we headed off to Pooks.

We all set up shop in the front chairs overlooking the street and watching the lovelies work the crowd. Again the lovely Gai and Pha spotted me and ask me to buy them a drink, sure no problems I said as I was in a great mood so the beers and drinks were flowing freely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci