• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#37 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:06 AM

That is a shame.

now ladyboy from Soi 6 says that she cant take it up the ass ?
what a nonsense.
they become lazier and lazier.

thanks for the comments udress. I would say this has probably happened to many BM's over the years at various venues.

I had no problems with others I barfined from this venue.

kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#38 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:13 AM

off his leash tour continues

9 August

Woke up refreshed no ill effects from all the alcohol I consumed the night before. It was off to breakfast and to contemplate the day ahead. I decided I would just relax by the pool today and check up on my emails and so reading. A relaxing day was had and I was refreshed ready for more devious activities.

Not wanting to go to pook swan due to an angry LB, I arranged to meet Robo at la bamba for a few drinks. It wasn’t long before the lovely Donut was all over me looking for some fun, so what could I do but allowed her to fondle me as we chatted with Robo. Of cause being the gentleman that I am I bought her a few lady drinks.

We stayed for several drinks before we decided to move on and check out a few other venues, so we dropped into Koyo No. 7 bar for a few but it was very quiet and several of the LB had already been taken so a limited number of lovelies to look at. We then decided to see if Ezy was open. We arrived at Ezy and found it open there were several LB’s out the front and a couple in particular were instantly all over Robo.

Robo was in his element with all these LB’s knowing him and seeking his company, we ordered a few beers and he introducing me to all the lovelies. As it was early we were the only customers in EZY I wanted to head back to pook soi 6 to check out a few other LB’s I had spotted the night before. I cannot remember but at one stage Al joined us it could have been at EZY or he may have already been at Pook soi 6.
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#39 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:13 AM

Pooks was rocking the girls we all out and in business and seeking their target’s for the evening. I was greeted by the lovely Gai who planted a big kiss on my lips confessing her undying love (whoops I mean desire, whoops mobile ATM) to me in a hope I would barfine her again.

We all set up shop in the front chairs overlooking the street and watching the lovelies work the crowd.

I then met the lovely Pla a friend of Gai. We hit it off immediately and I bought her and Gai a drink. We decided to play pool for tequila’s. A good idea at the time but ended up costing me 7 straight losses and that meant 7 tequila’s for Pla and 7 tequila’s for me. Mmmmm another expensive bar tab.

After a while the boys were getting restless again and wanted to go to EZY bar as it was open.

I decided it was time to barfine Pla and get down to some serious fucking after the previous night’s disappointment.

#40 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:14 AM

the lovely Pla and Gai

Attached Files

#41 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:15 AM

more what can I say very cute

Attached Files

#42 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:16 AM

back to the report

We went back to her room in North Pattaya not far away and after a stop at 7-11 to get some food and supplies we were down to business. Again no naked pics grrrrrrrrrrrr

Pla was fantastic stating that my cock was bigger than she was use too she usually only had Asian clients but was looking to try a larger schlong. I just smiled, laid back and enjoyed.

After a couple of hours we decided to go for drinks at her favourite bar and play some more pool as she didn’t want to go back to work so that was fine with me as I only took her for ST.

I left her around 1AM and got a motorcycle back to walking street as I thought that was a good idea at that time.

I dropped into Ezy bar to see who was around and with the thoughts of another ST. My visit to Ezy earlier that night was the first time I had been to Ezy and I wanted to check it out again. Upon arrival I spotted DK in deep conversation with a very lovely LB. I also met Shah69 at the bar and we had a few more drinks. The lovely Lek was all over me and was making many suggestions as to what she would do with me all interesting indeed. But after a few more drinks and chatting with several of the Ezy girls I was feeling a bit shagged (tired) and decided I need zzzzzzzzzzz :sleep: :sleep:

It was around 3AM so I got a motorcycle to my hotel and crashed out for the night.

#43 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:28 AM

someone's been busy, enjoying it :clapclap:

#44 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:09 PM

It was a pleasure to meet you last month Kakila. Always good to put a face to the name (& another Aussie as well... there can never be too many of the good guys in Pattaya!!).

I had to laugh at your experience with Pla & Gai. I know where Gai learnt the trick about refusing sex because you are too big. Pla pulled the same stunt on me last year. On my very last night of holiday too, I wasn't impressed. So considering it unfinished business, I talked to her back in June when I first arrived. I negotiated with her & she confirmed 'boom-boom' was no problem. I paid bar, took her upstairs & she started with the same shit again. "Too big! Cannot do!"

I stopped her & reminded her of our deal. Now she could do! Later I reminded her about our time together last year. She was a bit shy about admitting she remembered but all that talk about trying bigger schlongs is just that... talk!! She's 33 FFS!! She's seen more big schlongs than I've had hot dinners. And wangled out of fucking most of them. So when you wrote you barfined her to get down to some serious fucking, I was thinking 'out of the frying pan, into the fire'.

But it all turned out OK, mainly because she would have known exactly what happened with you & Gai & knew for her to do the same thing again would have been a bit too much.

I wonder how many of the other Pook girls try this stunt? Naturally they still want paying, that's what makes it so perfect, they work on our western guilt, first because we don't want to hurt them, then we don't want them losing money. Or worse, having her get angry & telling the others that "farang didn't pay".

#45 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:57 PM

Howdy pacman

was good to have a few beers indeed.

yes it is amazing how many tricks the girls get up to to take your money and run.

but thats cool I still had fun and managed to plunder many a cute arse on my trip.

you wrote "She's 33 FFS!"

I thought she was 23

anyway no worries see you in sin city for a few beers again one day

cheer kakila

#46 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:04 PM

Good reporting buddy.....

I did pick up on some bad undercurrents mainly in the busier establishments.....just among the pack mentality though and the ones that know me I had no problem with....in fact after playing pool and buying drinks normal service was resumed as soon as possible... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#47 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:55 PM

you wrote "She's 33 FFS!"

I thought she was 23

I can confirm she is 33. Was a bit of shock when she told me she had been selling her arse 15 years i said you must have been a baby at the time. Na she said I 33 year old. I fell of me chair on the balcony in shock.

Not many 33 year olds look that good over here in the UK or anywhere else for that matter

#48 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:59 AM

33 you say ! well bugger me sideways !

I wonder what moisturiser she uses ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci