Petesie's "Here We Go!" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#97 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:36 AM

A few of Katie before she dumps me.....and a hairy Check-Bin...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#98 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:40 AM

A good girl is Nui.....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#99 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:32 PM

Thank's for your usual high standard TR Petesie.

I'm enjoying your adventures in Pattaya as you take us from bar to bar and introduce us to a seemingly endless lineup of ladyboys.

Looking forward to more.

#100 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:14 PM

Nui from La Bamba….within 20 mins she is there and gets one right up the arse…..

same same Pete :lol: :clapclap: :lol: :clapclap:

Cheers DK

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#101 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:50 PM

Thank's for your usual high standard TR Petesie.

I'm enjoying your adventures in Pattaya as you take us from bar to bar and introduce us to a seemingly endless lineup of ladyboys.

Looking forward to more.

Cheers Uncle! :cheers:

All trips are different....this one I have particular manacles thrust on me in the way of 2 SM8's....in fact another arrived this morning so make that 3..... 8)

My other encumbrance is of course Madam.....I wasn't going to tell her I was in Patts and likewise she....as I was under the impression she was still in Laos...

Although I may slip the lead sometimes, in general I'm happy at the moment to have her no drama no frills company....some BM's may not agree with this particular arrangement but unlike some guys who can spend a few months here... my work and family commitments limit my exposure here to the odd 2 week jaunt.... :roll:

Sometimes I do wonder what de fuck I am doing though.... :loco:

Attached Files

#102 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:26 PM

Erm....should she stay or should she go...?

Petesie, you would let go such a honey? Comme on!

Nick Bullseye

#103 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:05 PM

Although I may slip the lead sometimes, in general I'm happy at the moment to have her no drama no frills company....some BM's may not agree with this particular arrangement but unlike some guys who can spend a few months here... my work and family commitments limit my exposure here to the odd 2 week jaunt.... :roll:

petesie

nothing wrong with a 2 week jaunt I have been known to do that myself many times

and to answer your question

my advice is to drink heavily and just have fun

loving the report and the cuties

which bar is the one with kate in it above

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#104 chonburi

chonburi
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:47 PM

Nice 1 Pete,

Thanks for saving me from Teya/Keya from Pooks6 the other nt as she was intent on havin me upstairs as my defences were weakening with the beer! :D

Good to meet up and have few beers at the other bars too plus met up with an old flame from that Koyo bar too! :harhar:

Kates def a keeper as i saw those pics on ur camera and shes stunning & although not met her yet, she seems a notch above the usual pattaya slappers that are here. :notworthy:

Have to have few beers b4 u leave for that sandpit.

Cheers, :cheers:

Aka Stickyfingers from other forums

#105 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

Why would an LB give up a guaranteed paycheck during low season? It makes no sense unless there were a bigger paycheck to be had. Perhaps some high roller is coming into town so she needs some time with him.

In that case the breakup will be as short lived as his visit.

#106 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:27 PM

As usual Petesie your trip reports are a must read.

Suspense,drama,intrigue this is better than days of our lives :lol:

Still owe you a bevy or three so I hope at some stage I can buy you a bevy.

Keep up the great trip report.

Cheers John

#107 whoreboylover

whoreboylover
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

[quote="petesie".I’m having a shower when the door bell goes and its herself…she comes in and is in tears…..

FFS whats up doll…Petesie I cannot see you again I no good for you…..God Bless you….fuck…I’m torn apart…what do I d[/quote]

Crocodile tears by a great actress. I always wonder why Thai never received an Oscar for best actor, actress. :harhar:

#108 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:34 AM

Kate reminds me of Sophia Loren .....

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci