• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#73 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

[

For those who lament my dalliance with Katie....don't let it bother you...she's more a friend these days and it's not long before I give her the slip and get up to my usual bouts of no good..... ;-)

I have another hurdle....my SM8...he knows Kate and is fine with her but I don't want to rub his nose in it in front of him so decorum is called for whether I like it or not....

Kate knows I'll be off on the prowl soon and there's a balance in that...

Kate:..... Petesie why you no say you Lub me like before ?

Petesie:..Katie now I not care what you fucking do....

I'm still a soft touch though.....:blush:

wow if looks could kill petesie

watch you back my friend

loving your report cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#74 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:24 PM

No worries mate.... 8)

It's all a game and I realised that a while back....last night when she briefly visited to see me and say she no can see me again....there was definitely moisture in her eye sockets.....but I'm ok and so is she.........

So good for she an I no hu-urt an I no cly......bless her... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#75 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:39 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “Trip Report 12

I then pop over to Hansi’s Party at So What and a very shit-faced BM is there….he’s been at it a while….we wander down the road again to Pooks where we meet up with Sticky….

The BM is enjoying himself and Tya is teasing me about Kate so she gets a swift beasting…

Next stop is La Bumbar and I get the ladies a drink….I want to take a group pic and they are having none of it….thanks girls….the next drink is definitely not on me….

We head up to Toyo Bar and the BM is enjoying himself so much he whips the one who’s sat on his lap tackle out….then he tries blowing her at the bar….a Russian guy is sat at a table with his wife and she is so not amused…..heh heh….

We go up to Ezy and I get a few drinks and try to sms Apple to meet me…..aargh!...SMS failure…so plan B is I meet up with Eslmiker and Mardhi in a Living Dolls a go go….we share a few drinks….I make my choice for the evening and my old GG pal is getting it….so I pop in her bar and get my take out….

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#76 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:04 PM

Glad you are enjoying the trip - pleased you got to do some sight seeing during daylight hours! Nong Nooch and Santuary of Truth are good days out.

The photo issue keeps coming up - some do and some don't. I know in La Bamba there are 3 who are camera 'shy' as they have sponsors/whatever.

Down near Nong Nooch gardens is a place called Ban Amphur - nice clean stretch of beach without too many 'sellers' around but with good beach style thai food.

You could always try your hand at Go Karts near Bali Hai pier.

#77 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:19 PM

Ah, Pete, it's always so enjoyable to read your complicated relationships :D Hope you and Kate are ok...

Anyway, have fun there and keep us up to date with the situation.

Play safe...

Teppis

#78 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:22 PM

We head up to Toyo Bar and the BM is enjoying himself so much he whips the one who’s sat on his lap tackle out….then he tries blowing her at the bar….a Russian guy is sat at a table with his wife and she is so not amused…..heh heh….

I was very drunk and you were hallucinating. We must have enjoyed ourselves. :lol:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#79 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:22 PM

My hallucinations seem fine on replay on my camera.... 8)

#80 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:26 PM

Ah, Pete, it's always so enjoyable to read your complicated relationships :D Hope you and Kate are ok...

Anyway, have fun there and keep us up to date with the situation.

Play safe...

Teppis

Ach we are fine...you all know I love her to bits.... :blush:

She still want me to say hello now and then.....:roll:

I just BF'd someone down Soi 6 to see in my Loom later.....any guesses..? ;-)

#81 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

ummmm Apple?

#82 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:19 AM

Pete, yer doin well me auld sun... Good on ye.. As I know you very well, I am good in the knowledge you are jai dee mak mak mate. It's probably why you get on great with so many of the girls in the many places you end up.

This is always a good thing I feel as this is... as you say a game... We are one step ahead sometimes on the good natured front and when we were oot n aboot before, we always did the right thing and never really had a cheap charlie night from what I can remember... So all in all, as you make your way along the guilded path to lb bars... They all see you coming and know you'll help make their night one to remember...

Keep up the flag mucker.. and have a strongbow or whatever its called nowadays on me!!! Slange

:gayf:

#83 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:13 AM

Wow.....just had a marathon 12 hour session....starting off in Pooks at 3pm and ending up in Candyshop at 3:30am...I can hardly see straight...

Things did not end up the way it was initially intended...8)

#84 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:25 AM

Things did not end up the way it was initially intended...8)

As your fellow Caledonian once wrote:-

The best laid schemes of mice and men go often askew,
and leave us nothing but grief and pain.
:tada:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci