Petesie's "Here We Go!" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#85 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:31 AM

Petesie, do you know that Apple wears the wig ?
actually, i wont say anything against her, since i barfined her in August. She was quite good in fucking and as the room has a big mirror on the wall, she constantly looked at her image there.
i suspect she liked the view and tried to use sexiest postures.
i dont know why she wears the wig. maybe police took her in monkeyhouse for smoking of yabba or something like that ?
and they cut her hairs there ?

#86 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

You might have the wrong Apple there mate....I've known this one for a while and she's a real lovely girl looking for Mr Right as opposed to Mr Right Now...and the hair is as genuine as she is..... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#87 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:55 AM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “Trip Report 12A

A good time is had and Ning well and truly gets it….we have nice yak yak and she tells me all her life’s troubles….nice lady and yet another a wee treasure…..

Mind you….in the morning after the shower I was helping dry her off and she was laughing and she looked at her hair and said …,” oh my Buddha...now I have hair white colour…”

She may weigh 42 kgs, be a wee Issan lassie well down in the pecking order and a mere Pattaya Beer Bar girl…..but she is still at heart…a woman….

Really I said…”now you old lady…”…..she gave me an extremely fierce angry look and said in a very gravelly serious voice….,” Just fucking one…okay?”……

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#88 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:06 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “ Trip Report 14

I take Ning for lunch in the Central then off she pops….back to Issan for 5 days. I think I miss her but maybe not too mut…..

I contemplate my navel back in da loom and eventually meet up with Elsmiker and we hit a few bars…La Bumbar then Soi 6….say hello to Apple in redlight and she is on my radar as soon as I possibly can get a free scope…she is a cracker and floating this fellas boat…

We wander over the road to the bar on the corner and I’m delighted to see wee Sally ex-Lamitatqai and briefly So-What…a wee gem who is added to the roaming i-phone…she is a passionate wee thing who needs my baht…

We have another in So What and I get acquainted with Lisa and leave Elsmiker there and I wander down to Pooks….I enjoy Ping Pong and Sue’s company till the wayward one arrives…he seems to be getting cosy and I disappear up to the Strasse alone…. ;-)

Attached Files

#89 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:23 PM

Good to see you having a right good time as always buddy. Enjoying the tales (and tails) of your adventure.

That wee Lisa from Phuket looks like she might like me...make sure you send along her contact info :D

Cheers Bud :cheers:

#90 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:04 PM

Good to see you having a right good time as always buddy. Enjoying the tales (and tails) of you adventure.

That wee Lisa from Phuket looks like she might like me...make sure you send along her contact info :D

Cheers Bud :cheers:

I wouldn't say you're popular with the LB's Hoot old pal but I'm sure the shares in Thai-Telecom go up when you're in town....... 8)

#91 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:04 PM

Petesie, do you know that Apple wears the wig ?
actually, i wont say anything against her, since i barfined her in August. She was quite good in fucking and as the room has a big mirror on the wall, she constantly looked at her image there.
i suspect she liked the view and tried to use sexiest postures.
i dont know why she wears the wig. maybe police took her in monkeyhouse for smoking of yabba or something like that ?
and they cut her hairs there ?

I think you got the wrong Apple also I was with her in June for 3 days, and her hair is real, and she don't take yabba, heart of gold and dynamite in the sack. Get in there Petesie boy :clapclap:

#92 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:04 PM

Awww, petesie, thats a bit ruff man..... they love him in sunee plaza.. :harhar:

#93 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:11 PM

Paultain said:

I think you got the wrong Apple also I was with her in June for 3 days, and her hair is real, and she don't take yabba, heart of gold and dynamite in the sack. Get in there Petesie boy

I am bloody trying.....drink, Kate and other LB's keep getting in the way!

:tantrum: 8)

#94 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:33 PM

taking paultains sloppy seconds :nonono:

#95 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:12 AM

taking paultains sloppy seconds :nonono:

It's fucking Pattaya....if we counted...we wouldn't come..... ;-)

Isn't that a line from Field of Schemes....? 8)

#96 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:31 AM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “ Trip Report 15

I go straight to Ezy and have one with Essex Boy then hit the road as I have plans tomorrow…on the way up the street I meet Sonya…no time for a drink but I tell her Kate and I have been looking for her all week…

I head back on a bike and as I get off at the LK I hear them shouting from Nong bar…I go over and all the girls are there….Paeng, Tata, Annie, Yok, Anna and of course Katie…

We have a laugh and I get the drinks in and tell Kate I see her later as I must go….I’m having a shower when the door bell goes and its herself…she comes in and is in tears…..

FFS whats up doll…Petesie I cannot see you again I no good for you…..we have a brief chat and a hug and I let her out and wish her well…I’m devastated….2 years together and she wants to go….awright Sweetheart…..you are an absolute diamond and a real gem to be with…God Bless you….fuck…I’m torn apart…what do I do now…?

I search out my phone from my jeans pocket and call Nui from La Bamba….within 20 mins she is there and gets one right up the arse…..

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci