Petesie's "Here We Go!" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#109 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:28 AM

Why would an LB give up a guaranteed paycheck during low season? It makes no sense unless there were a bigger paycheck to be had. Perhaps some high roller is coming into town so she needs some time with him.

In that case the breakup will be as short lived as his visit.

Nothing more sinister than me standing her up the night before....I'm a fat auld baldie git and she's a stunner....so she angly me....and who could blame it....and a wee bit pissed as she fell on her arse as she went out the door... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#110 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:32 AM

As usual Petesie your trip reports are a must read.

Suspense,drama,intrigue this is better than days of our lives :lol:

Still owe you a bevy or three so I hope at some stage I can buy you a bevy.

Keep up the great trip report.

Cheers John

Thanks for that John.....you'll be pleased to hear the amount of shopping bags are vastly reduced too.... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#111 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:37 AM

[quote][quote="petesie".I’m having a shower when the door bell goes and its herself…she comes in and is in tears…..

FFS whats up doll…Petesie I cannot see you again I no good for you…..God Bless you….fuck…I’m torn apart…what do I d[/quote]

Crocodile tears by a great actress. I always wonder why Thai never received an Oscar for best actor, actress. :harhar:[/quote]

Mmm...I see where you're coming from and have had my fair share of Thai dramatics....Katie doesn't do tears...she just had something in her eye is all....8)

As I replied to KJ...she angly too mut...so the bad Farang had to go... :redcard:

#112 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:50 AM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “ Trip Report 16

I only do Short Time with Nui as I want to sla-eep alone…..an early start and we are off to the Tiger Zoo at Sri Racha…..only 25 mins in a cab and we go through the motions but myself and my SM8 are all “touristed” out for the time being….

Long time lurker Bodbatty and I meet up and as its his first time in Patts I do the guided tour of our usual haunts…..Pook Swan at 3, Soi 6 at 4, Yamoto at 7, swift shower and change then straight up the Strasse….

Our Bodbatty is quite the pool shark much to Tya’s chagrin when he whups her silicon ass 5-0….her face was a picture….

I get an sms from Katie…

” Hi Petesie how are u? Tonigh can I sleep with u I no hab loom now anny him bf come, pls gib me 1 nigh ok sweetheart, pls answer me xxxx”

Thought that one out well hadn’t she…..

Attached Files

#113 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:02 AM

#114 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:55 AM

Petesie
Another Trip Report for the hall of fame. Some real cuties here but one stands out as usual, more class than the rest put together I hope you work something out with madam. I'll PM you soon with update on other matter.

#115 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:32 AM

petesie wrote:

unlike some guys who can spend a few months here... my work and family commitments limit my exposure here to the odd 2 week jaunt....

In years of mongering in LOS, I have yet to be able to escape there for 2 weeks! :cry:

I think 10 days was the longest I could ever come up with marginally plausible excuses for. :D

That said, it looks like a "business trip" will call me away tomorrow for a long weekend in the sleaze capital. :clapclap:

Any idea if the two May's are currently on the premises at Stringfellows? :yumm:

#116 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:45 AM

petesie wrote:

I'm happy at the moment to have her no drama no frills company....

NO FRILLS?????

That pic of Katie in the tight cream/rose silk dress shows a girl with ALL the bells and whistles.

Problem is you like play butterfly man. :D

#117 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

Great field reporting pete, do u know if bua was working or visiting, id love a rematch with her

Bua looked on a fairly firm fixture status and as previously reported ...looking fab, glamorous and complete with some nice gold adornments.... ;-)

#118 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:22 PM

Petesie
Another Trip Report for the hall of fame. Some real cuties here but one stands out as usual, more class than the rest put together I hope you work something out with madam. I'll PM you soon with update on other matter.

Thank you OTK...

On your other matter..I don't think you have anything to worry about...

Madame is my other matter...she may lay slumbering in my boudoir but as usual I have the impression impending closure lurks not far around the corner....

Not to worry...enjoyed her company and the time spent together savouring some of the many aspects of a trip to Pattaya....end of the day....my holiday... 8)

#119 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:35 PM

petesie wrote:

I'm happy at the moment to have her no drama no frills company....

NO FRILLS?????

That pic of Katie in the tight cream/rose silk dress shows a girl with ALL the bells and whistles.

Problem is you like play butterfly man. :D

I know at least one of the Mays is in SF's as I bought her a drink the other evening....

Butterfly man....not me...these days I either sla-eep alone or if Katie stops over...I'm happy with that....

Her Royal Highness sure does possess a complete accompaniment of bells, whistles and more than just a smattering of class.....it's indeed a pleasure to be in her company...

As I mentioned before....I'm a fat baldie auld dude....and these days a lot more realistic in regard to expectations...I'm content to leave it at that..... 8)

#120 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:45 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “ Trip Report 17

Soo-o…we head up the Strasse and straight down Soi BJ into Ezy and Madam is there waiting for us….no drama from me and I do 2 things…..

Send the Laotian Queen packing to get suitably dressed and some make up on and then sms Apple to let her know I’m drunk and I not want to ruin our first date…..

We head up to Famous and the bar is looking good….good atmosphere and Lita is looking great….she even does a stint on the pole for us…wow! She has also arranged a birthday cake for Essex Boy who unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances cannot join us this evening…..

So the candles are lit and Happy Birthday is sung and we wish him well and Essex lad…….the check-bin is waiting for you…….

On later speaking to a mate he mentioned Essex had not intended to go to Famous so no worries there but it was nice of Lita to try to do something for him....

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci