Petesie's "Here We Go!" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#121 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:50 PM

A few more pics from an evening at Famous Bar...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#122 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:57 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “ Trip Report 18

We head back to Ezy and Kate once again looks really superb…I ask her why she dump me and she says she sorry she angry me as I no call her….righto…no problemo from me as I certainly didn't.... so lets get on with it…

Annie’s BF is in town so we head down to Candyshop and Bodbatty has decided that Anna is in tow……oo-er…I forget to mention to him about her special package...

A good ole boogie is had and before you can say wereoffourface… it’s kebab time and back to the ranch…..hernibs and I get cosy and I must admit once again its really nice to cuddle into her….my time with this Laotian Queen is surely short lived.... so I shall enjoy it while it last as it’s some other buggers turn as soon as I’m out of here….

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#123 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:02 PM

I think Bodbatty had a good night in town and hope this encourages him to post more....this was his first time and Pattaya and something tells me he certainly enjoyed himself..... :harhar:

Attached Files

#124 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:11 PM

The last few of this fine old evening....

Attached Files

#125 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:34 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “ Trip Report 19

Bodbatty and I enjoy some delicious Leek & Potato soup courtesy of 3 Coins Restaurant in Soi Buakhow ….this place serves great food and plenty of it…

So-o we beat the well trodden path to Pook Swan where I give the swine another opportunity to thoroughly embarrass me at pool….
We hit a few beer bars on the way back and a kipperooni is had before we have a swift one in La Bamba with Rossco & Putytat then head up to the Strasse…

An sms from Madame informs me she is at Famous so we turn up there and enjoy the sight of herself and the lovely Am playing pool…

Annie and the BF show up so a swift decision is made by Bodbatty to barfine Am and add her to the collection and we settle up and stroll through the Soi’s till we find a bahtbus to take us to X-Zyte…

Attached Files

#126 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:39 PM

Our dates.....

Attached Files

#127 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:53 PM

That's ROSE unless she has changed her name to AM in the last fortnight.

Looks like she has lost a bit of hair.

Cheers DK

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#128 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:04 PM

Petesie.....what's the SP on this beauty.
Presumably this is the gal whom you keep mentioning has the boyfriend in tow :?

Posted Image

#129 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:08 PM

Posted Image

That's Dow, you've seen her plenty of times before PT, in Ezy bar.

She was part of the old crew aka the new new crew..

I doubt it was her with the boyfriend, I'm pretty sure her boyfriend is Sev7en :D

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#130 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:33 PM

Don't remember her....at least not looking like that.
The re-invention certainly suits her :love:

Too good for Sev7en, he's usually tackling ordinary looking skanks with big knobs :D

#131 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:53 PM

That's ROSE unless she has changed her name to AM in the last fortnight.

Looks like she has lost a bit of hair.Cheers DK

....only the plastic part of........... :D :D

#132 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

Posted Image

That's Dow, you've seen her plenty of times before PT, in Ezy bar.

She was part of the old crew aka the new new crew..

I doubt it was her with the boyfriend, I'm pretty sure her boyfriend is Sev7en :D

No it's ANNA...Originally worked EZY then went to Pook 6 when EZY changed staff . Now back at EZY. Here a are couple of pics from my recent trip. With Wig and without. Nice girl and big & very thick dowstairs.

I don't think have boyfriend but could be wrong. Pete could be talking about another girl called Ann.

Cheers DK

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci