• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#145 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:31 PM

Great action shots there.
I have a favourite gal in Patts like most of us do and I always meet up with her.During the last few trips we hooked up together during the last few days ,once I had got the soi 6 cruising out of the way.Enjoy your trip.

Thanks mate....and I appreciate what you're saying...

Kate & me go back a couple of years to when she first hit Tinsel town...so I don't have it in me to ignore her or treat her bad...even though I fully acknowledge she plays me some what....

When we're alone the bullshit goes out the window and I get the real she....good enough for me...and I'll say no more about that...funny old world....innit?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#146 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:40 PM

Where is the Famous bar located?Is it a go go bar similar to Stringfellows?Seem to have omitted this place on my recent trip.Cheers.

Without going into the details check out the threads on this....not too hard to find.. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#147 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

Got it.Will give the place a visit in December.

#148 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:54 PM

a little off topic here , but did i notice petesie that your wrist is adorned with a "tissot" ? , a class timekeeper if i may say so :D . oh awesome reporting as usual and great photos ..............carry on living your holiday as you are , as you say it is your holiday :clapclap:

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#149 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:31 PM

Petesie, do you know that Apple wears the wig ?
actually, i wont say anything against her, since i barfined her in August. She was quite good in fucking and as the room has a big mirror on the wall, she constantly looked at her image there.
i suspect she liked the view and tried to use sexiest postures.
i dont know why she wears the wig. maybe police took her in monkeyhouse for smoking of yabba or something like that ?
and they cut her hairs there ?

I think you got the wrong Apple also I was with her in June for 3 days, and her hair is real, and she don't take yabba, heart of gold and dynamite in the sack. Get in there Petesie boy :clapclap:

Hi paultain
i would not write bullshit, if i didnt look at the picture which the author attached to the topic.
of course, it is Apple and i have been with her in the end of August.

to my pity she didnt want to take photos and always tried to hide her face. and at our first meeting, i suspect she tried to hide that she was ladyboy. but when i looked down the Soi 6 street on eating ladyboys and said i like to boom-boom LBs, she felt relaxed and enjoyed to look in the mirror to move her body sexier.
and of course i can distinguish and touch the wig, if my partner wears it.

about police and drugs, that's just my thought about her wig. it may be not true.

Attached Files

#150 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:58 AM

This is one of my Soi 6 sojourns.....

and a good sojourn indeed

:hump: :hump:

AHHHHHHHHHH a fine report petesie and good to see all the lovelies. its keep me very amused

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#151 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:06 AM

oops....double entry...fnar fnar

#152 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:06 AM

[quote name="coletrickle"]a little off topic here , but did i notice petesie that your wrist is adorned with a "tissot" ? , a class timekeeper if i may say so :D . oh awesome reporting as usual and great photos ..............carry on living your holiday as you are , as you say it is your holiday :clapclap:

My Tissot is my drinking/fighting/shagging/holiday watch....I have been wearing my Longines Lindbergh Aviator about town which I forgot to take off as I came straight from work, I've had this 20 years and is my favourite..........I did however leave behind my Rolex and Breitling..... :blush:

Attached Files

#153 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

Petesie, do you know that Apple wears the wig ?
actually, i wont say anything against her, since i barfined her in August. She was quite good in fucking and as the room has a big mirror on the wall, she constantly looked at her image there.
i suspect she liked the view and tried to use sexiest postures.
i dont know why she wears the wig. maybe police took her in monkeyhouse for smoking of yabba or something like that ?
and they cut her hairs there ?

I think you got the wrong Apple also I was with her in June for 3 days, and her hair is real, and she don't take yabba, heart of gold and dynamite in the sack. Get in there Petesie boy :clapclap:

Hi paultain
i would not write bullshit, if i didnt look at the picture which the author attached to the topic.
of course, it is Apple and i have been with her in the end of August.

to my pity she didnt want to take photos and always tried to hide her face. and at our first meeting, i suspect she tried to hide that she was ladyboy. but when i looked down the Soi 6 street on eating ladyboys and said i like to boom-boom LBs, she felt relaxed and enjoyed to look in the mirror to move her body sexier.
and of course i can distinguish and touch the wig, if my partner wears it.

about police and drugs, that's just my thought about her wig. it may be not true.

Actually....you are right....it was the wig part that threw me as she doesn't have one now....mind you I could do with one meself....!

Good girl though....will see her again sha-oor.... ;-)

I didn't notice the earrings she left me but Pinky sure did...... :blush:

Attached Files

#154 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

Yes Udrees,
That is a wig she got lately, as I see it more clearer on new photos she took, to let someone post on another forum. But I assure you she got a full head of hair underneath. So your not wrong totally Udrees.

Cheers mate

#155 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:31 PM

I grew quite fond of Apple as she is a lone fish in the Soi 6 sea.....she is not a pack rat and is independent and honest with Jai Dee....she want take care you long time sha-oor.... 8)

Attached Files

#156 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:44 PM

I'm pretty sure her boyfriend is Sev7en :D

We finnit! Too big for me. Go ahead , pt :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci