Petesie's "Here We Go!" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#157 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:42 PM

Ahhhh petesie, yer a kind soul, so ye are..

Great pics of the ladies and I must say.. for a lad who has a sm8 along side, you sure are having a fine time ST-ing the bevy of beauties buddie..

Loving your report mate, crack on

#158 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:52 AM

i thought i had tuned into qvc by mistake, on the jewelry hour, then i saw a pic of a wee cracker found in soi 6.
only jesting pal, really enjoying the tr.

#159 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:39 AM

I didn't notice the earrings she left me but Pinky sure did...... :blush:

What a coincidence. Pinky herself left the same type of earings at my place.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#160 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “ Trip Report 21

The next SM8 wakes me up…he’s straight out the taxi and is on the scrounge for some of my whisky…he has some of my Double Black and I force him into some brekkie at the Coins as he has been at it on the plane and is nearly wasted….

He gets sorted with some grub and I dump him in Lolita’s after tipping Maem to take care of him…I’m busy doing my report and a ring at the door tells me Madam is back from the Visa run…..she has a bit of a snooze then we sort ourselves out and head down to Central and catch Inception in the Porch….

WoW…great place this and we find ourselves the only ones in there…we relax and enjoy the movie with the free drinks, cocktails and snacks and when the movie is finished the curtains are raised at the side and we enjoy a good view of Pattaya skyline….

We then head up the Strasse and into Sea-zone and Katie has her first taste of Lobster….I have Mussels and a few dishes she has ordered and my obligatory shrimp cakes….

Herself disappears to make up for me and I drift into an empty Ezy…

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#161 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:57 AM

Good work Petesie lad :clapclap:

#162 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:40 AM

Good work Petesie lad :clapclap:

Cheers mate....just another jaunt to Sin City and life in the fast lane for 2 weeks.....

Someone else's turn soon..... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#163 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:46 AM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “ Trip Report 22

After my first whisky Karl appears and he is on good form….he explains some of the recent events and some of the more sinister underlying implications and fall-out from ongoing issues…despite all the ongoing current drama it's really good to see him back in the bar…

I have a fair few and I’m thinking of knocking it on the head for the night when Madam, Annie and BF appear….after a few more whiskies I’m done in..... so we head on back to the Caboose and herself has some Somtam to go and we bump into Paeng at the cart…..

Kate has her late night/early morning snackerooni and I ain’t kissing that as it stinks worse than a dossers undies….. 8)

Attached Files

#164 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:24 AM

Petesie great trip report Katie looks fantastic,

#165 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:37 AM

Petesie’s “Here we Go” Trip Report 23

Next day I let Katie go and I do a wee bit of shopping in Central and myself and the SM8 then hit Pook Swan then do the habitual bounce down Soi 6….all the usual salubrious establishments are done and we soon have sa-nakes in our trousers…..

So much so I decide a short time is called for and wee Kaew is getting ihe benefit of my baht this fine afternoon…at first she tries to pass herself off as a GG but I whip it out at the bar and I’m having a mouthful while the GG mate looks on with disgust…

We head up the sa-tairs for our short time and the wee one is quite the performer and the deed gets well and truly done…

Mistake number 1…..I left the SM8 holding my coat…(money)…I come downstairs to discover daftpants is pissed and has naffed off….I just have enough to cover the damage…I wander down a few bars and find the oblivious one perched on a stool……

It seems pointless to berate the defenceless so we continue the bounce….I swiftly realise the daft bugger is well and truly trollied and to make matters worse his undercarriage is starting to fold….time to rope in the cavalry….so Apple is swiftly BF’d and herself and I commandeer a Songtaew and carry the spaced out one

Attached Files

#166 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:44 AM

Coco[/url]"]Petesie great trip report Katie looks fantastic,

Thanks mate...!

Yes...herself was quite the head turner as usual....2 years on the P4P circuit has still not jaded her personal attributes...she may be a bit more wary and slightly rougher round the edges....but treat her good and you will be awarded with the company of your own Laotian Queen.... 8)

#167 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:46 AM

Coco[/url]"]Petesie great trip report Katie looks fantastic,

Coco I completely agree with you about katie

the misses is looking more lovely every day petesie

loving the report keep up the good work

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#168 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:29 PM

Mate a 530 bht Check Bin ????

That would have to be your lowest Bin ever. :D

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci