Petesie's "Here We Go!" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#169 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:51 PM

Your right there DK... I rememer it was usually never below 1,500 per bar usually when we were out on a crawl together... ohhhh how the days have changed.. good on ye buddie, keep your baht for the loom fun..

:gayf:

#170 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:30 PM

The 530 baht was just for the drinks...the extra's were...extra... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#171 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:16 PM

The 530 baht was just for the drinks...the extra's were...extra... :blush:

with Ladyboys there is always an extra

:roll: :roll:
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#172 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:35 AM

Pete
How much does the Porch cost at Central? If you are alone there, could do for a ST room I've had a BJ in the VIP seats.

#173 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:54 AM

It's 1k for the seats but you get shown to the big round one....500 per single lounger....for this you get a free beer and bottle opener, popcorn and chips....she gets a free cocktail and glass...

There was no one there so we had a bit of fooling around also..... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#174 julianx

julianx
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:56 PM

im in new york and am hanging with some quelity gg's and i can tell you that no one here has anything on katie.this chicy is a pearl.
more power too you petesie...great tr...fuckin great..just fuckin great!

#175 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:37 PM

Thanks for that Julian....

I do get the odd bit of stick about Kate as she seems to appear in most of my trips....some of the fellas are more happy with quantity rather than quality....up to them...

This babe was my first so of course we have history....we enjoy each others company and I'm more than happy with that....to be honest...my trip report would have been a lot different with more varied content....

However I was encumbered with 2 then a third SM8....this somewhat hampered my comings and goings....

Additionally Kate was priorly informed of my impending arrival...no drama from me but getting off the starting block was somewhat difficult.... :blush:

Good luck with the NY GG's.....!

#176 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:52 PM

Petesie’s “Here we Go” Trip Report 24

Himself is helped to Bed at the Metropole and Apple and I wander back to the ranch and I get freshened up…..a good girl is Apple with a big heart…..so I take her to the VIP movies as Resident Evil has just been released……

So we catch the late movie then get a taxi to X-Zyte where we once again enjoy a great show……a bottle of Chivas later Apple is well happy and we settle in for some nice fooling around….meanwhile my wee phone has been buzzing like a very angry bee….oo-er…!

Attached Files

• FrankieF likes this

#177 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:31 AM

I'll give the Porch a try next month, if they don't show Thai comedy couldn't take another farting ghost movie.

#178 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:02 AM

Hello Pete,

You are a remarkable guy, packing in so much into a 2 week visit....with SM8's along to boot! Your TR is serving as an inspiration to me, since my next vist (Nov or Dec) to LOS will likely be 2 weeks. Shows how much a guy can get done in such a stretch!

And I, for one, can absolutely understand why you carry a torch for Kate. She's beautiful, and you guys look like you have a lot of fun together. I agree with you completely about the "quality versus quantity" comment. (realizing that for some, quantity is equated with quality.....up to you).

Be safe, and enjoy the remainder of the trip. Enjoying every post!

Nix
Nix

#179 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:41 AM

I'll give the Porch a try next month, if they don't show Thai comedy couldn't take another farting ghost movie.

The Porch is indeed well worth a visit and you'll find only the latest Hollywood movies are shown there....

I usually visit the cinema on my first day and take a pic on my phone of the "Now Showing" board.....saves trying to remember whats on particularly once the drinking starts... :blush:

#180 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

Hello Pete,

You are a remarkable guy, packing in so much into a 2 week visit....with SM8's along to boot! Your TR is serving as an inspiration to me, since my next vist (Nov or Dec) to LOS will likely be 2 weeks. Shows how much a guy can get done in such a stretch!

And I, for one, can absolutely understand why you carry a torch for Kate. She's beautiful, and you guys look like you have a lot of fun together. I agree with you completely about the "quality versus quantity" comment. (realizing that for some, quantity is equated with quality.....up to you).

Be safe, and enjoy the remainder of the trip. Enjoying every post!Nix

Thanks for the kind words Nix......!

The torch for Kate is more a relay baton which is swiftly passed on to the next potential victim....she's a sweetie and treats me well and shares her personal stuff with me....there's no pressure and she never asks me for anything.... 8)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci