Petesie's "Here We Go!" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#133 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:01 PM

Here is ANNA again from previous Trip before bolt-ons and also pic of her nice appendage. Was very satisfying I can tell you. (KK :D )

Cheers DK

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#134 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

Finished now Pete.....Carry on. :clapclap: :D

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#135 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:33 AM

Great report .Enjoying the read.Take my advice give Kate the boot.She is no longer that naive kitten with little English who use to work at Pooks.I remember her fondly from those days.2 weeks back I was back in Patts and she was the star attraction selling her tush on Walking street.Told me she only does short time now.Watched her getting her mug shot and fine from the Police and moved on.
Don't be a meal ticket.Move on.

#136 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

Don't really know seven very well Pat Tire, but from what I do, I'd say that "Fat" Anna would seem to be "Right up his alley" - so to speak. :D

Up mine a few times as well now that I think about it... :harhar:

#137 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:16 PM

Great pics and TR Pete - always a fun read!

life's a bitch when the Missus looks like that.... :D

That Koyo No. 7 joint looks like some shopping mall - until one clocks the details. Fucking hilarious.

#138 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:39 PM

DK.....Rose looks like she change to Am....means fuck-all to me..

PT......Anna...always known her as that and I lined up Bodbatty as BF for
the evening for good luck for she.....

Starfishseeker....erm...what can I say....I love madam to bits but if she
thinks, or anyone else for that matter, that my heart beat only for
she....they should check out my short time list......

This is one of my Soi 6 sojourns.....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#139 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

I was saving these (and the rest) for my rainy day....but it seems some clarity on certain issues requires resolving...Jai Dee Mak Mak...yep...thats me...

Kate's plaything.....not a fucking hope... 8)

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#140 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:58 PM

I usually ditch madame when I've had enough....

So last night was someone else's turn on the wheel of fortune....after this one had my demon seed Apple and me carried SM8 1 home who was extremely shitfaced then hit the flicks/X-Zyte/Celestial shagging chariot.....

To all my naysayers......you try living in my boots for a week.... 8)

Attached Files

#141 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:08 PM

Before anyone starts the condom bunfight.....yep...one was certainly used ....that shot just shows my out stroke and the fucker is on the end of me old boy....

8)

#142 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

Great action shots there.
I have a favourite gal in Patts like most of us do and I always meet up with her.During the last few trips we hooked up together during the last few days ,once I had got the soi 6 cruising out of the way.Enjoy your trip.

#143 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:19 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “ Trip Report 20

A good old night is had at this fine place on the Third Road….not many folk in as it’s low season and a Monday but the performers are enthusiastic and the guests ply them with whisky and baht to keep them going….

After a boogie we head to Ezy only to find it shut….Linda’s it is then before kebab time and beddy byes….tonight I sla-eep alone again as Kate is off on her visa run to Cambodia in the morning at 6am…

At least thats what she thinks as I nip out and find a wee pal across the street...thats my kind of take out.....8)

Attached Files

#144 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:28 PM

Where is the Famous bar located?Is it a go go bar similar to Stringfellows?Seem to have omitted this place on my recent trip.Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci