Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#97 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:25 PM

My goodness, you're putting the chicks to sleep.

What kind of chat up lines are you providing :D
Your patter must be rank ...........{joking !}
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#98 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

My goodness, you're putting the chicks to sleep.

What kind of chat up lines are you providing :D
Your patter must be rank ...........{joking !}

The Ezy bar is fairly fluid......if a fair few BM's are in the girls liven up.....as we were all in the bar end of the room the tired Ezy gals made good use of the settees as no doubt it'll be a late one for them... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#99 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

Good stuff Petesie. No moaning or fucking about, just a fella having a good time in sin city. I should take a leaf out of your book. Keep it coming mate. I really appreciate a virtual wander around Pattaya's knocking shops.

Wee Pai's a sweetie ain't she. I always give her a turn when I'm in town.

#100 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

Good stuff Petesie. No moaning or fucking about, just a fella having a good time in sin city. I should take a leaf out of your book. Keep it coming mate. I really appreciate a virtual wander around Pattaya's knocking shops.

Pai is indeed a lovely wee lassie... ;-)

Oddly enough she did not tug on my old heartstrings.....I must be ill....... :love:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#101 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:59 PM

Pai is indeed a lovely wee lassie... ;-)

Oddly enough she did not tug on my old heartstrings.....I must be ill....... :love:

Wow Peter that's a statement because your old heartstrings are easily tugged :harhar: :clapclap: :angel:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#102 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

Not so easy these days Bruce......even Katie never managed to rattle them this trip.... :blush:

#103 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:26 AM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 16

Today I take our Katie to the cinema & we catch Onbak 3....good medieval set Thai movie....Kate has decided she wants to go on the Ezy Road Trip....up to she and I don't mind paying for her but I'm having my own Loom and explain we are not together.....I buy her a new bikini and give her some baht for shorts 'n stuff......

I wander away and have a few beers here and there before hitting the shower and SLBT shows up and we get the gear on and wander down the Soi's in our kilts......much to the amusement of passers by and bemused Bar Girls....

We hit La Bamba and it is jumping with BM's.....thanks boys for showing up and it is great to see so many of us in the one place....I counted 25 at one point......and around 14 ladies are in attendance....Nok has done a grand job arranging everything so many thanks to her and we give her a nice bottle of perfume as a token of our gratitude....and of course some baht to the ladies who have made an effort to support La Bamba....

The food is good and Nok and the girls give us a little display of Thai Dance....superb....well done all....

Unfortunately the pics will be limited due to all you bastards being in them......!

Attached Files

#104 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:31 AM

Yet more of a fine old night....

Attached Files

#105 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:40 AM

and some more....

Attached Files

#106 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

rossco's baldy patch is getting larger :harhar: :harhar:

#107 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:50 AM

I'm struggling to pick the ladyboys from the board members.

Everyone seems to be wearing a dress. :lol:

Looks like a fun night was had by all....

P.S. Cindy looks simply scrumptious. :harhar:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#108 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:59 AM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 16

Unfortunately the pics will be limited due to all you bastards being in them......!

Will have to give you a lesson in blurring and cropping Petesie :D . Looks like a great night, enjoy the rest of your trip and keep this enjoyable report coming.
We laugh because it is true.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci