• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#85 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:37 PM

Ach...she was a pussycat.....I'd have been fine....oo-er :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#86 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:44 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 14A

A fair old boogie goes down and after the Chivas is demolished we head for the quiet and disconcerting solace of Ezy Bar....A good crowd are in and we all get the sacks rummaged.......we head off down the street and guess who I spot........yip....Kate.....just in from Laos....oh dear......

I sort her out and we have a beer in Star Bar before hitting the trail to Loom......it's getting near dawn and Pai wants to cool her tootsies in the pool...it seems a good idea and we roll up the jeans.....

I sit her on the ledge and I decide to do likewise and go down the first step...I never realised the steps are steep and disjointed and being different colours are difficult to make out....so what starts out as a tentative few steps turns into a Fred Astaire impression and a swift introduction to the cool pool.......

Pai thinks this is hilarious.....unfortunately for her tight wee bum this is not good news as I am now wide awake and up for it.....take that you bitch......

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#87 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:52 PM

Some more of great night out....damn Pattaya....

Attached Files

#88 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:52 PM

looks like a great time, see jako is behaving himself as usuall :lol:

#89 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:12 AM

Here's yer Baht bus shot DC....

Now we're rocking, looks like a blast is being had by all :thumbs:

Any upskirt pix? :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#90 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:15 AM

as long as it is not petesie in his kilt :redcard: :lol:

#91 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:57 AM

Wow! I'll have to go a disco with SLBT sometime, given your shots of him, apparently he turns into another person after having consumed his share of a bottle Chivas, in company of Eve, and while listening to loud dance music.

#92 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:05 AM

Ya missed it...myself, Cooldude, Kate & Taneisha Black just spent the night there....it was awful..... :blush:

#93 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:00 AM

Great pics there pete - I can FEEL the drunken energy there! :D

I been out to exzyte a few times with the laydees but never with any wing men - that needs to be corrected. And VERY nice to see the exceedingly lovely Eve back on the Pattaya tiles....

#94 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 15

Yet another day drifts by in the LoS.....Pai leaves around 1pm with no dramas...great girl...I mooch about and with no plan in mind....head up to Ezy at 3:30........

I have a good chat with our Lita and enjoy the company of the laydeez......must have been a late one last night as quite a few are making use of the settees for snoozerooni time...

Elsmiker joins us and a new BM, Century, who is a nervous LB virgin.....advice is given and strong drink partaken....Lita told me earlier Kate & Annie are coming in to talk with her and they appear.....so yours truly makes sure they are sorted for a few hours with drink.....

Me and the boys go for a wander and fail to locate Pookie from Playboy bar.....so we hit La Bamba where we are joined by a few more BM's....we all wander up to Stringfellows and I say hi to Jen......Eslmiker and I go for the refresh at the LK stopping by Papa bar and Nong Bar where other ex-Ezy retiree's hang out ...Paeng & Tata.....

Attached Files

#95 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

A few more...

Attached Files

#96 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 16

Refresh complete I hit the Soi & catch a bus to Soi 7 where I pick up Kate & Annie.......we hop another bus to the Strasse and I must say the gals are looking mighty fine with lots of heads being turned....Annie gets accosted a few times and numbers are exchanged....

We hit Ezy and a good few BM's are in....the LB virgin is smashed on the couch but the girls are good and take care of him....when he is reasonably awake Guess and I assist him back to the Jasmine........

Around 1am with no partner in crime ( he hab night off) I decide to call it quits.....Kate & Annie come with me and Annie joins the freelancing chums on the Street.....Kate wants to come back with me but I respectfully decline.....she looks stunning.....am I mad?

I give her some spondooleys to take her and Annie dancing and once again I meander the merry way back to the LK where my lonely Loom awaits.........aargh!

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci