267 replies to this topic

#121 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

Some more before we hop the bus....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#122 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:14 PM

Last few then we're on de boat.....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#123 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:28 AM

These are for DC.....I didn't forget you mate....

Now them pics is what I'm talking aboot!

Nice one petesie... You can't beat a good upskirt :D

Good lad :clapclap:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#124 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:41 AM

Those are great pictures. I never knew that I was a fan of upskirt pictures until now.

#125 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:13 AM

Brilliant stuff Petesie. No need for me in Patts when guys like yourself are producing the goods like this. :angel: Keep them coming, really enjoying this, cheers pal.
We laugh because it is true.

#126 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:44 AM

liked the stair pics :rock:

#127 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:56 AM

I'm struggling to pick the ladyboys from the board members.

Everyone seems to be wearing a dress. :lol:

Looks like a fun night was had by all....

P.S. Cindy looks simply scrumptious. :harhar:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Great TR Petsie, captivating reading mate.

I never knew that traditional Thai dance was performed while dressed in a miniskirt, correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers

#128 julianx

julianx
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

jesus that chicky babe who i called a diamond is back....man shes fine...great trip report....

#129 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

Brilliant stuff Petesie. No need for me in Patts when guys like yourself are producing the goods like this. :angel: Keep them coming, really enjoying this, cheers pal.

There will always be a requirement for your good self and your lens work in Patts my friend.... ;-)

#130 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 19

I'd like to start by thanking Karl & Lita for all the trouble they take to try and make these events are fun and a memorable event for us to savour and enjoy.....unfortunately...due to circumstances beyond their control....this trip did not follow this tried and trusted usual format....

I won't go into any details other than to say they, and us, were let down by others.....to detail these may perhaps be considered derogatory which I will not even consider due to the supreme effort by Lita to rally the troops and provide great entertainment for the attending BM's.....the girls played their games in the afternoon and then we enjoyed relaxing and frolicking in the sea on white sands beach......even some onlooking tourists joined in the volleyball.......

Attached Files

#131 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

I took a lot of pics.....shall I sta-op?

Attached Files

#132 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report 20

We get to the so called resort to find they'd lied to Lita about there being a pool, beach, upgradable rooms etc...there wasn't enough rooms for the girls and they had to bunk up with their mates....and us..

We had a good sea-food BBQ for lunch and the games commenced...

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci