267 replies to this topic

#73 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:23 PM

A few more...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#74 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:29 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 12 A

A good old day today...I hook up with the SLBT as he shops and we then decide to go straight to Ezy....we get our bumps well and truly felt and even more so when the bugger rings the bell....oh my....

I'm never quite sure who I'm talking to with the new crew....have'nt got the hang of their names yet.....I thought it was Pepsi's nob I was sucking but himself later tells me it was Nuts....he could be right....

We have a couple in La Bamba and go to a nice restaurant in the adjacant Soi....Le Mignon....excellent grub prepared and cooked right in front of you and superb value....

We retire for a freshen up and head for the Blue Room.....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#75 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:47 PM

Great report again pete !

Loving the style and manner in which you do your TR'S.

45 long days till i :fly: myself

Restaurant looks a nice find :thumbs: .. , :doh: look at poor little jacko sat by himself

:lol: :lol:

Have a good un Lads

#76 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

Why Thanks mate...!

I've personally had a fairly quiet trip so far in regard to a body count and general misbehaving......partially due to some illness and the appearance of my old flame.....

Still had a fine time though and met some great BM's looking forward to the last couple of days with SLBT......

Will be looking out for your Trip Report......the Forum needs you... :YY:

#77 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:29 PM

Its not all about body count and general misbehaving. I myself found the body count going down when I took a cute Pook soi sixer for 4 days on the last trip. Its how you enjoy your time there. Always good to meet new BM's as you say.

Will do a TR myself but I always do it when I get home. How you lads find the time to do while out there I will never know. Maybe you are all faster at typing than poor ole me. :lol: :lol:

Say hi to Jacko from me, sorry not to have caught up with you guys this trip. Damm work and their ethics

#78 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:51 PM

Ha harrrrrr me auld shipmates.. :harhar: Oh my petesie, those were some fun filled afternoons out.. The unplanned ones are always the best and you just never know what'll happen next..

:rock:

#79 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:08 PM

Unfortunately....I have a fair idea..... :D

#80 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:51 AM

Great report again pete !

Loving the style and manner in which you do your TR'S.

Well I say this as an observation rather than a critcism ... but I have been reading Petersie trip reports since the first one and I've noticed with each successive one the fact count goes down and the inuendo count goes up.

In this one the ratio of Unsaid to Said is well over one.

Perhaps the trip reports are being written for the benefit of those "in the know" of which I am not one. I just wish there were Cliff notes that went along with the report where someone filled in all the blanks.

But it is enjoyable if not completely illuminating. Please continue to write it however you please (not that you need my permission).

#81 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:33 PM

I'm bemused or should I say confused with your above comments John.......

I don't attempt to write in any style....call it the ramblings of an addled mind if you like...and I try to put it down more or less as it happens and not recollected 3 weeks later....

I thought all my reports were factual....if I leave out the blatantly obvious it's not for the benefit of those in the know.....but usually to protect the reputation of another...one of the best parts of my trips is meeting up with Forum members new and old....all are welcome...

I do take the candid shots where I can but if asked "not for internet".....then that surely has to be respected...?

My writing style is neither contrived, pre-planned or pre-conceived....it's as it happens....seems to work for me....

I'd apologise if I thought one was due.....but if I've missed your point...I'll gladly take that one on the chin...good luck mate!

#82 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:54 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 14

The Blue room is quiet and soon a plethora of BM's show up including Uncle! Good to see everyone and we get molested by a few....an Amazonian called Jenny has taken a shine to me and won't take no for an answer....oo-er....I'm actually up for a challenge but the night is still young and I'm far from it....so I diplomatically let the dice tumble.....

We wander next door to Pooks and I have a nice chat with Bow....and explain why I don't want to see Aum....she had previously waltzed into the Blue Room and informed me a cussamer want take her LT....erm...ok dear......you take me or not.....has he paid BF...yes he pay....there you have it then.....

SLBT and I beat a hasty retreat to X-Zyte where we bump into the lovely Eve and the ever so charming Pai who are out for the night....

Attached Files

#83 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

Crikey....Bow looks under dressed, it must be too hot for her usual signature outfit of thigh high boots and bondage gear I suppose :harhar:

#84 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

Nice sidestep with Jenny petesie, I felt scared for you and did you notice a certain hush come over the room when she walked in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci