Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#109 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:03 AM

Hoff - Grass never grows on a busy street!

#110 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:28 AM

Enjoying the report Petesie. Look's like you boys are having a good 'ole time as usual :D Sorry I missed the C&K tour this month...hopefully catch up with the next tour of duty.

#111 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:30 PM

Enjoying the report Petesie. Look's like you boys are having a good 'ole time as usual :D Sorry I missed the C&K tour this month...hopefully catch up with the next tour of duty.

Ah Hoot me old mate....I was wondering where you were.... ;-)

Yes buddy, a good ole time was being had but as usual in Patts, things went a bit awry.....which curtailed some of the plans....I shall explain in a PM.... :|
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#112 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 17

This is where things get hazy........I remember in the afternoon checking out a Thai girls rather large chest and thinking I wouldn't mind getting deaf between those feckers......

Woke up this morning with my lugs wedged between the Thai version of Twin Peaks.....wotdefuk....I reached down to find no Willie....aargh.....then some vague recollections came flooding back of drinking another bottle of Chivas in X-Zyte....skinny dipping in the LK pool and fucking her on a sunbed....Jaysus Kerrist.....

She wakes up and tells me I Fuck her good....erm...really...ye-es...we do again....well I really have to go Sweetie...she's having none of it as my dick is pointing North and she thinks I like her.....
So we do it all again and I see 5 condoms are on the floor......oh my.....did we hab party...?

The seat at the end of the bed in DA Loom gets put to good use and her shapely arse is getting it when I slip a digit up the other hole and she is ok.....so I withdraw and slap some spit on and feed Nessie in.....oh she says....I never do before......yeh right......

She seems a good sort and after several goes as me not cum she is finally pleased (as was I) when I have happy ending....if Katie could see me now I'd get her size 8 stiletto rammed up me jacksie......oh dear...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#113 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

....if Katie could see me now I'd get her size 8 stiletto rammed up me jacksie......oh dear...

Yes mate, as I think you said to me when we were talking about my Obsessions bar fine and her ex, the LB GFs (or near GF in your & Kate's case) are much more upset over a GG than they are about you going with another LB. :ang3:

#114 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

Nicely turned ankle there on Cafea in IMG_0879. :yumm:

But WHAT is it that has them all mesmerized? Miss Tiffany 2010? Or has SLBT decided to take a turn on the pole...

#115 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

Nicely turned ankle there on Cafea in IMG_0879. :yumm:

But WHAT is it that has them all mesmerized? Miss Tiffany 2010? Or has SLBT decided to take a turn on the pole...

They eagerly await a turn on SLBT's pole....... 8)

Nah...I think Karl was playing pics of a previous Ezy Road Trip... ;-)

#116 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:40 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 18

Busy day doing nothing yet again...SLBT is taking it easy for the Ezy Road Trip so I generally meander round town....I hit all the usual bars and end up in Ezy at the party......not a bad old crowd in and I say cheerio to Uncle who is heading down to Phuket......

I wander over to Linda's for a brewski and find Sonya is there....I get her a few breezers and we have a nice chat.....we are shortly joined by some stunna in a red number...

I leave around 1am to pack a bag for the trip....calling in to Nong Bar where Paeng and Bow pose for me....good girls......! I head back to Ezy around 3am for the last few wets.....the crew are assembled and it's all aboard the Trans Asia express for Koh Chang........

Attached Files

#117 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

Some shenanigans in Ezy before we hit the road....

Attached Files

#118 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

Some of the stewardesses of the Trans-Asia express...

Attached Files

#119 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

It's like herding cats trying to get this lot out the bloody door...

Attached Files

#120 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:03 PM

Off down the Soi we go to await our bus which is late....so we loiter unobtrusively for an hour.....

Attached Files

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci