Photo

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:54 PM

I'm really enjoying this report, good stuff petesie.

#62 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

Good stuff Petesie :clapclap:
thanks for the pics good man.

CT ™ :notworthy:

#63 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:01 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 11

I once again hit Ezy and say hello to a few BM's including the man himself....Juri....!

I pop out for 10 mins and don't return......a creature of habit am I....so I nip over to Rolling Stone bar and see wee Ning........a wee sweetie she is.....so after a good old cuddle and a lump has appeared in my sporran we hop a bike and head back to the Loom.....we have a fine old time and have a nice snuggle....

I notice the sms are flying thick and fast from the abandoned one....

What u do wist me if u no like me I can die now want I go die? I go die

I cry in Hotel now u do bat to me when u hab flen

Oh dearie me :blush: :butterfly: ....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#64 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

Ning tries on Jockstraps gear....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#65 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

So your disappearing act on poor wee sweet Aum is the story behind why you won't go back to Pook Swan with me! Good on ya mate! :clapclap: I know you've still a bit of a soft spot for Aum, but....! Kate, on the other hand was lovely to meet and a class act in looks, manner and dress. :notworthy:

#66 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:09 PM

Good on ya pete... I enjoyed your happy snaps of your travels, that's what it's all about afterall.

It has certainly been a wickd few days matey and it's nice to have some down time before the ezy road trip and the shenaniggans that usually go on... yippeeeeee!!!!!

#67 deepthroat69

deepthroat69
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:40 AM

You've gone too far now Petesie, posting pics of your trip in your Trip Report? When will you learn????!!!! :D

Great update man.

Where is the VIP Cinema? Looks like fun; I don't recall hearing about it before.
2nd Annual GOTC: 3rd Feb. 2012 8pm Pook Soi 6 (upstairs bar) - BE THERE!

#68 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:49 AM

The VIP cinema can be found on the 7th floor of the Central Festival Mall......more expensive but certainly a worthwhile experience.....

They also have a new one called The Porch....1,000 thb for a twin seat but drinks & snacks included and a magnificent view of Pattaya Bay...

I will try it when I get back from the Ezy Road Trip....for the sake of the forum of course..... 8)

#69 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:21 AM

Enjoy the road trip Pete. Nice to meet you and thank's to SLBT and yourself for the party at La Bamba.

Enjoying the TR as usual and looking forward to the rest.

#70 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:10 PM

Excellent reporting as usual - enjoy the non bar scene pics - it always amazes me how few BMs go out and savour the 'Holiday' side of Thailand - after dusk is a different matter but there is much to do in the daytime before the night time activity commences.

Thanks for a great party - must have been 20 to 30 BMs in the bar that night. Brilliant.

#71 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:55 PM

Superb TR pete laddie, loving it :rock:

Does that Sporran play tunes? :harhar: :D

Kudos for the tip on the cinema too matey, my wee lassie will be pleased :cheers:

#72 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:18 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 12

After a good session in the morning I take Ning to Central Mall for some food and we catch the first day of Ironman 2 in the VIP cinema....great movie and afterwards I decide to do my personal thing for Ning and send her back home for a week....

As she steps out the door I immediately hook up with the SLBT who has just arrived and we go for a few wet ones......this develops into a usual session and before you know it everyone has scattered to the four winds and I'm winding my way down Walking Street at 4:30am kebab in hand...yoicks...!

I get called over by an LB and find Annie sat on the pavement.....she tells me she has just arrived from Laos this afternoon....so I give her a hug and the usual and toddle off into the embers of the night....alone...

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci