Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:24 PM

too harsh on petesie dc :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

#50 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 9

Another tourist event in HH....we went to the Hua Hin vineyard.....!

I booked through the wine shop in Market Village...200 thb a head....the transfer is twice a day and takes around 40 mins.....not a bad 4 hours away from base....we had a nice lunch on the terrace and madam got to ride on an elephant through the vines while I sipped a juicy red one and enjoyed the view...oo-er...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#51 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

Last couple then off to Patts.....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#52 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

I enjoy being treated as a friend by them....this is something I gleaned from Donny who is extremely popular with the girls....I respect their lives and privacy too....

I am very happy you "gleaned" something from me Pete. :D

Seriously I have always said if you treat the gals with respect and the like you will get paid back in kind many times over.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#53 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:41 PM

liked the loo :lol: :lol: ,
also was that you hanging around in the trees??, i will take a closer look, sorry petesie it is a fucking elephant how silly of me :harhar: :harhar:

#54 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:19 AM

Photos are fantastic Petesie, and that vine yard looks really nice, and well worth a visit. Nice to see you taking in the scenery a bit more these days. :angel:

#55 deepthroat69

deepthroat69
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:17 PM

Great report Petesie, loving it so far as usual.

DC, try to remember this: those who can, do. Those who can't, criticize those who do.

Thanks for providing real value Petesie. The local color and tableau of everyday life is what make these TR's so interesting to most of us.
2nd Annual GOTC: 3rd Feb. 2012 8pm Pook Soi 6 (upstairs bar) - BE THERE!

#56 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:17 PM

I've seen a few Loo's with this 'outside' feature.

I like it - when the shower is also semi-outside.

Anything to spruce up your visit to the Loo is worth consideration - however watering the plants becomes interesting.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#57 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:41 PM

I've seen a few Loo's with this 'outside' feature.

I like it - when the shower is also semi-outside.

Anything to spruce up your visit to the Loo is worth consideration - however watering the plants becomes interesting.

I've been a couple of places with the outside 'rain shower' thing. But personally, I've never witnessed the 'loo with a view' till now. Kind of nice, but I'd worry about the mosquitoes in evening!

#58 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 9A

Uneventful cab ride to Patts dropping off the Teerak at Swampie en route....gets to Patts and that's when the trouble started......

Taxi overcharges me....I ring his boss and we settle for a figure in between.....

No-one at Areca helps me with my bags and just sit and enjoy me struggling up the steps...the staff are a wee bit rude and off-ish.....no-one shows me where my Loom is....so I struggle up to where I am vaguely waved at....to find no-one on this floor actually knows it's location......

Back to reception and the lady shows me the room which is located right next to where I asked the staff previously.....I open door and struggle inside......it's dusty, worn out and to cap it all....it smells really bad......erm....you have a better room?.....we no hab.....righto...

I trek over to the LK and book in there for the rest of my stay in Patts......unfortunately they can't put me up till tomorrow....mai pen rai...

Attached Files

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

In case you hadn't guessed....I posted the above pic especially for my sniper in the woods..... ;-)

#60 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:42 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 10

The taxi/accommodation sorted I get out the door and head for the bars.....no-one about so Ezy it is.....wow!

The new gang are hungry and up for it, I get Pepsi a drink (sic) to keep the other buggers off and relax.....Lita turns up later and I get a hug......I wander off at 6 and grab a shower before heading down to La Bamba and meet up with Rossco....we head on up the Butchers for a feed and afterwards I decide to get it over and done with and go next door to Pooks and a smiling wee Aum......

Pook and her partner come in so we have a beer or 3......the Loch Ness monster is feeling frisky so I tell Aum to get changed and we go back to my temporary Loom.....the gear is ripped off....lube is frantically applied and up her fine wee arse I pop.......yee-har!

Later she tells me she want go dance X-Zyte....oh yes?....I bling flen....ok wee one... See you there in an hour.....

I meet up with her and Tar and one other and the obligatory bottle of Chivas is consumed and a boogie ensues.....I bump into a guy from work and he is none the wiser they are LBs......I hope!

We leave and I hop a bike and shoot off into the night......oo-er.....I forget to tell Aum where I go.......

Attached Files

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci