Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#37 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:39 AM

As always...everyone is entitled to their personal opinion.....when you take the trouble and effort to post your trip report I shall probably add mine....

As I keep reminding the LB's....my holiday....... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#38 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:47 AM

As I keep reminding the LB's....

Perhaps we'll be lucky enough to see some on this ladyboy forum :mrgreen:

The others are just flickr fodder :?

I always enjoy your TRs petesie, it's not all negative ;-)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:52 AM

To avoid any further issues regarding content of my Trip Reports.....I do like the odd lavicious tantalising nob shot myself.....

However...it's not always possible to achieve that these days with internet savvy LB's who have families/sponsors to consider....

I merely attempt to build an impression of my times in LoS....the people I meet...the bars I go to......there are guys who read the Forum who have yet to make the trip/plunge and if I can create something they can empathise with then I'm happy to continue....

I enjoy being treated as a friend by them....this is something I gleaned from Donny who is extremely popular with the girls....I respect their lives and privacy too....

Looking forward to getting the nob/arse shots at the Ezy Road trip.....peace... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

petesie

excellent location (Hau Hin) for a relaxing holiday in LOS. One of my preferred spots.

enjoy your relaxing holiday .

great report so far and keep hasseling the rest of us

:noob: :noob: :noob:

who put shit on everything

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#41 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

at the end of the day if you dont like it you can just skip through it to the "juicier" elements . me personally i love to see this kind of reporting and pictures outside of the sin bin :D .

its your holiday petesie and a hell of an effort on your part to keep posting as you are doing .

some peoples opinions should be kept to themselves :wnkr: it is a forum and free speech is both allowed and encouraged (unless moderator deems it inappropriate)

keep up the excellent work mate you are deffo building a fan base here and for the bm's yet to take the plunge it is invaluable info .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#42 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

That looks like a good time there on the beach Pete. Looks like porkpie hats are back in style. :D

Would I be correct in presuming that this music fest is a major annual event in HH and not something that takes place every weekend or every month throughout the summer?

#43 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

I was frankly shocked when I saw the beach photos. I had no idea of Thais flocking to the beach in those kind of numbers. It looked Haeundae Beach in Busan in South Korea. Just wall to wall people. I know it was a special festival and easy (I think) driving distance from BKK. But, I was still taken aback to see all those people.

Good on ya Pete, don't worry about our resident curmudgeon DC. :tantrum:

#44 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

A trip report is exactly that, a report of somebody's trip, not just the fillet of naughty bedroom shots that some want to see just to fulfill there salacious desires. :D It's about creating the bigger picture, putting things in context, almost foreplay photography building up to the saucy stuff.

I personally enjoy seeing photos of places I have been to in Los, brings a smile to my face while I am away. Add to that wondering which vixen will be entrapped at the end of the day and do I know her. It also gives other BMs ideas and information about places and events they may not know about, which can't be bad.

IMO people who tend not to post photos should refrain from taking shots at us who do and go to the trouble of resizing, editing and uploading. Keep them coming Petesie. :pic:
We laugh because it is true.

#45 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

That looks like a good time there on the beach Pete. Looks like porkpie hats are back in style. :D

Would I be correct in presuming that this music fest is a major annual event in HH and not something that takes place every weekend or every month throughout the summer?

I know they have the Hua Hin Jazz Festival in July...which usually means all kinds of music and when I was there 2 years ago it ran well past it's allotted timeframe......instead of 4 days it went on for weeks.... 8)

I think the Honda Festival may be a new one which was more for commercial promotional purposes but due to the big Thai acts on the bill and the proximity to Bangers it really took off...

:rock: :cheer:

#46 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:39 PM

Dixon Cox,
Stop thinking and blowing words out of your ass hole. This is the mans ‘Trip Report’ for the majority of this forum to enjoy. He can write it how he sees fit, after all it is his TR, and his experience, not yours. There’s a big world there in Thailand, out side the hotel bedroom, but it seems you don’t know that.

If your so high and mighty, why don’t you post a few ‘Trip Reports’, let us see how the expert does it. But the fact of the matter is you have never posted any TR on this forum.

If you don’t like the way this TR is, and is not suitable for you, then look away, and stop posting your sarcastic remarks. Stop high-jacking peoples TR’s, write one yourself, and stop bothering the rest of us.

The man is good enough to even bother writing a TR, and the photos without the knobs, helps the majority of us BM’s experienced and newbies alike, and gives us hints and ideas for our next trip. The photos with the knobs don’t mean jack, are a dime a dozen, and are only for the benefit for wankers like your self.

You like the sound of your own mouth DC, that’s your trouble. And you put it where it doesn’t belong. And your sarcastic remarks, sure as hell does not belong on this TR.

Sorry for that Petesie………… the rest of us are all ears.

#47 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

Thanks for the positive response Fellas....much appreciated.. :D

DC's opinion is always welcome...this helps me keep my dot allocation in check... 8)

#48 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:55 PM

Calm down Fellas....no worries, eh?

I'm just getting me kilt on....it's a wee bit awkward when you've had a few JWBL's this afternoon....shite...I'm dancing already.....Hooch!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci