Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#25 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:48 PM

I think I know where I've gone astray with this report......rather than the usual anecdotal format....I perhaps should gone straight to the nob shots.....

You're a tough audience to please..... :D

In any case....Hua Hin is nearly done and the Pattaya action is nigh......as usual....we were up to no good..... :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:56 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 6

I made good use of the free pass ....so off down Soi Bintibahn I went.....after the SM8 made a sharp exit with an old favourite the LB I was playing pool with got her tackle squeezed as she was about to pot the black.....needless to say she missed....and I won.......

She gave me a lift to a club in her 2 day old car.....and if Poppy's sponsor is reading this....no worries mate.....all I got was a lift home.......amazing how they are.....obviously her local kudos is off the chart with this great new gift.....

We bumped into Sarah from Red Light Bar and I said hi....Poppy asked her if she knew me.....oh yes he old customer go with me many time......never been with the cow once.....of course I recognised a put down when I see it....found all this out in the car on the way home.......speaking of which.....her driving is fucking awful....get her some lessons!

I rolled in at 6 am and the GF is not amused.......

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

As always a good read Petesie. I'm sure everyone will have a blast at the cocks and kilts party this weekend - I was seriously considering popping down for a long weekend but am unable to swing it this time.

Catch you on the rebound.

#28 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

As always a good read Petesie. I'm sure everyone will have a blast at the cocks and kilts party this weekend - I was seriously considering popping down for a long weekend but am unable to swing it this time.

Catch you on the rebound.

Glad you are enjoying it CJ.... :D

Elsmiker showed up unexpected and there's a great bunch of BM's in town......hungry LB's are pleased to see us....... ;-)

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 7

Uneventful day doing the usual routine.......walk the beach and laze around the pool....we ate in the Hotel Thai restaurant which does the most amazing prawn cakes and enjoyed some of Australia's finest wine....my date is now tipsy so we wander up the Soi with the intention of going to the bar at the end of it....

There was an arts festival going on adjacent to the pub so we wandered around there till her legs went so I helped her home and she insisted on raping me before she crashed......

I immediately hopped a bus and straight down to the bars.....met up with the chums so unfortunately no LB action apart from whuppin' their ass at pool......must make sure my next trip here doesn't coincide with theirs.....

At the last bar one cheeky LB said to my mate;

LB.......Why you only bring me old man and not young

Mate...looks sheepish...

Me.....hows your drink darling?

LB.....smiles and says...I no hab drink

Me.....your not fucking getting one either....

I rest my case..........

Attached Files

#30 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:59 PM

The old beach looks pretty quiet this time of year. Have a great party tomorrow night Petesie, hope to see lots of photos.
We laugh because it is true.

#31 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:36 AM

The old beach looks pretty quiet this time of year. Have a great party tomorrow night Petesie, hope to see lots of photos.

The beach was sublime BB......I got up early a few mornings and went in search of some interesting shots with my trusty Nikon D90 but either the tide was wrong or dawns early light was spoiled by a high cloudbase.....

We shall endeavour to get good pics at La Bamba but the SLBT's just had a night off....gasp.....and I've a feeling the bugger will drag me out early.....whereas I've just rolled in at my usual time....
:roll: ;-)

I might hand photographic duty to our man on the ground....Rossco... 8)

#32 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:42 AM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 8

Another day doing not much at all....we went to the Hua Hin music festival today....we got there around 4pm and the traffic was hectic.....walked down to the beach and a real good friendly party atmosphere was going down.....

When the first Thai act came on the whole beach was dancing and singing....wow! We enjoyed a few acts then had some eats at one of the beach cafes....around 8 we'd had enough so we made our escape....my Gawd....I estimate around 100k + have turned up....takes us 30 mins just to leave....

We hit the pub at the top of our Soi and watch amazed as there's no let up in the flow of cars, bikes, buses all heading to where we've been....the population of Hua Hin is around 70k and they reckon 200k + are going to the show.....

Attached Files

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

Some more pics of a grand day out.....

Attached Files

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:53 AM

oh....and some more...!

Attached Files

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:59 AM

Last few....

Attached Files

#36 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:20 AM

oh....and some more...!

I have 100's and 100's of pics like these on my HDD too and I've often wondered whether to delete them or not years after I took them, but I never did as they form part of a trip in the past. It seemed like a good idea at the time to take them but I have rarely, if ever, looked at them again. I certainly wouldn't post them on the forum.

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci