Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:23 PM

You bunch of nob goblins can get off the songtaew right now.....feckers! :tantrum:

I had a good relaxing 6 days in Hua Hin and now I'm in Patts for less than 24 hours and I've been up 2 already.....and oddly enough...I'm having a great time..... :butterfly: :butterfly:

Yep....I did go X-Zyte.... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 2

After settling in I had a quick battle nap and wandered up the road to the 7-11 for the stuff I'll need for my stay in Hua Hin....

As usual there's something slightly different with my trip.....this first part is my R & R for me....I plan to relax before hitting Sin City with SLBT and doing the Cocks 'N Kilts stuff....and I've brought along some company to help me do that with no drama attached.....I hope.....!

The hotel is superb....a great backdrop and a good medium for parking yer arse on a nice sun-bed and ordering a beer......deals are to be had....I stay 2 nights and get the third free....works for me....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:04 PM

if you lose the sporran, turn up the kilts a couple of inches, stick on some hosiery........... :harhar:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#16 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:47 PM

Are those Kilts or Mini Skirts :?

#17 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:50 PM

...ehm.. Petesie, could you pleaase move to the essential part of your trips report.

Thanks.

Nick Bullseye

#18 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

Ahh yes Petesie a man after my own heart, you appreciate a good balance between Hua Hin and Patts. Being a bit of a transport buff I appreciate those photos earlier, ignore the jealous great unwashed who wish they were there. :angel:
We laugh because it is true.

#19 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:34 PM

I'm in Patts for less than 24 hours and I've been up 2 already

What Peter.....Sois or Ladyboys ???? :lol:
Oh so happy when in LOS

#20 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

Here! here! BB,
Just you carry on there Petesie boy, I also appreciate those photos, as it gives me a hint of what I could be doing in the future. Looks comfortable enough for that trip, I'll PM you for the details for how much, and how long the bus ride took etc.

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:46 PM

I'm in Patts for less than 24 hours and I've been up 2 already

What Peter.....Sois or Ladyboys ???? :lol:

All will be revealed oh great one..... ;-)

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 3

The next day was spent doing nothing.....lounging about the pool and having fun.....I was teasing the GF and she threw her wet hat at me.....righto....so up a tree it went...

I laughed until she pointed out it was my hat......bugga......yon hat has been on 3 Thai GF's, a Filipina.....numerous Teeraks and a fair few trollops over the last 2 years.....an embarrassed old me asked the gardeners to fetch a pole to get it down.......

We had grub while out shopping and I was looking forward to catching a movie but the cinema girl explained that Hua Hin only shows films in Thai Language, not even an English sub-title......bet they wonder why there is a lack of attendance....TIT!

The baht buses stop here at 7 PM so a motorbike taxi dropped us off at the end of our Soi so we spent a few hours listening to a band and my good self had plenty of G&T's............went back to the Loom and after we'd checked the bed for loose boards and herself had crashed.....I Snuck downtown for some late night fun.......unfortunately I bumped into a SM8 who insisted in showing me round the bars......erm....thanks......got a fair idea of who was in where though.......well trollied I rolled in around 3ish.....hic!

Attached Files

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:35 AM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 4

The Internet has changed in the hotel to a pay system so at 200 thb and hour or 590 a day I shall not be bothering....I did try the Starbucks option but I've posted all about that in the warnings section......

SLBT has been on the blower and he was giving me a blow by blow account of some rioting going on in BKK as he watched it on TV.......

SLBT.......The cops are using their shields and the Reds are hitting them with stones and chucking poles...

Me..........Oh dearie me

SLBT.......The cops are using tear gas now and firing into the air

Me..........Good grief

SBLT.......Some buggers pulled up in his taxi and is taking shelter in a ditch and....oh no!

Me..........What is it?

SLBT.......It's started to rain........!

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:26 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 5

Another day relaxing and enjoying the facilities..walking the beach and getting tired doing nothing......

I took herself to the night market as she was looking for a bag.....oddly enough none of the fake stuff was around....so we picked up a few trinkets and enjoyed a superb lobster in garlic and black pepper in Lung Jaa restuarant near the old railway....

We had a couple in the Stonehead Tavern and went down town and she had the nails and feet done while I went for a wet......on my return I found a small market for her which was selling fake stuff....not bad looking quality either....so a few purchases were made and she went off home on a bike and I hit the pubs......

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci