• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#229 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

Fatboy UK wrote:

Thanks mate....I'm sure I'll be frequenting La Bamba alot as usual next trip, so sure I'll bump into her, and your good self no doubt.

Why is that....have you lost yer specs again?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#230 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:41 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 30

A last few drinks are enjoyed with my friends and the time for me to "do one" ....as the Loom is beckoning....I had considering taking Kate back for my last few hours but this holiday, while we've yet again become close.....she has not been invited back to my hotel......despite the heartstrings being given a gentle although firm tug...I decide this is not going to happen.....

I hug and kiss Lita and Tan and Katie gets a wee peck and I shoot out into the swiftly evaporating night and hop a bike to Soi Diana......

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#231 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:47 PM

Last few before I do one.....

Attached Files

#232 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:50 PM

i think you make a lovely couple Petesie

make a honest girl of our kate :angel:

CT ™

#233 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 03:03 AM

Petesie ...as always ... outstanding ... thank you :-)
.... so many Joys, so little Time

#234 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Ah yes Petesie, I can see by the very masculine LB looks of Katie why you were so shocked & turned off by the GG look of Nicky! 8) :lol:

#235 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:12 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 31

At the Loom I gather up my already packed bags ready for my taxi at 5:30 am and have a JWBL....an sms comes in from she...."Petesie why you no see me...u no want me ok....but I lo-ove!"

Fark....I'm doomed....the icicles melt faster than a dab of butter on a burning sheep....so I call her to come over....we have an extremely large whisky and a heart to heart including a kiss and a hug...time is running out so we go for a quick nekkid dip in the LK pool....as you do...

We shower and dry each other off and the call soon comes for my imminent departure.....we hug again and I plomise I'll call.....

A subdued taxi ride follows until mercifully the 2 beers grabbed from the 7-11 do their work and I slip quietly and mercifully away....

Attached Files

#236 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 32

Whoo-hooo has now turned into boo-hoo as the arse ground bump effect is firmly felt....slaughtered on my last night...fished out the hotel pool at 5am, 2 tins in the Joe Maxi...a large Glenlivet and Drambui in the Royal Orchid lounge set me up for a 3 hour crasherooni on the flight then....ding...more whisky!

Had a half bottle in Doha from the duty free as well....and straight into the bar on my return....finally crashed at 10ish and never surfaced for 14 hours.....good grief!

LoS blues are kept at bay by searching for flights for my next trip.....

This trip report turned out far different than what I'd envisaged prior to my holiday...though I never plan anything and let things happen as they may....I had yet another great holiday but certain events dramatically changed the intended direction and nature of the old TR.....the appearance of Katie was one.....

We may not be together but are fond of each other....even though we never slept together I was happy enough to "take care".....and too much of a gentleman to rub her nose in it when opportunities arose...ok by me...no bugger was twisting my arm....

The other event was that my partner in crime was otherwise occupied.....'nuff said........

Thanks for taking the time out to encourage all of the reports that appear on this fantastic Forum....I for one appreciate it!

Petesie

Attached Files

#237 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

Outstanding laddie... I luv that last pic. I would think it would be extremely hazzerdous to one's health for sure.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry about not engaging on the wild nights we used to have me auld mucker.... Sometimes certain things happen to alter our course in the los... Life is great!!

Great read by the way :rock:

#238 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

petesie

was great to read your TR on the run but I have just re-read the from day 1 to the end and found it very enjoyable indeed.

thanks very much you had me laughing, lusting and teary (especially the ending, its hard to leave such a beauty when you know a plane awaits and there in no time left), I think we all have that feeling.

your TR bought back many memories and a dose of the LOS blues as I read it.

thanks pete

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#239 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

Sorry about not engaging on the wild nights we used to have me auld mucker.... Sometimes certain things happen to alter our course in the los... Life is great!! Great read by the way :rock:

Petsie gives up Katie & SLBT is wrapped up by Eve, funny how things go. 8)

But, as my namesake said Pete, it was a great read! Having sold your Harley or not, I really hope I'll see you in September & we can spend many more nights touring the LB haunts together like our last one in LOS. Cheers mate! :cheers:

#240 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

SLBT wrote:

Sorry about not engaging on the wild nights we used to have me auld mucker.... Sometimes certain things happen to alter our course in the los... Life is great!!

Ach...nae worries me auld haggis munchin porridge gobbling champion......

We all do what we have to do.....personally I had a great time....and part of that enjoyment was the knowledge that you did too..... :blush:

The debaucherous orgies can wait till next time.... :gayf:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci