• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#241 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

Elsmiker wrote:

But, as my namesake said Pete, it was a great read! Having sold your Harley or not, I really hope I'll see you in September & we can spend many more nights touring the LB haunts together like our last one in LOS. Cheers mate!

I sold the Harley before I got creamed by the fuckers out here in the Land of Sand...September is definitely a goer....

I had planned to go off the well trodden LB bar path this time.....but found I actually enjoyed it anyway....all down to the company of course!

Keep safe mate!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#242 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

Well Petesie,
Another great report as usual… I was with you all the way buddy, and thanks for letting me tag along. Bit of a sad ending, but still there’s always the next run, and not too far away.

Always a pleasure to get lost in your adventures, wile sitting here waiting for mine to arrive. I’ll take our Kate out to dinner some night when I’m there… mind you I think I’ll have no choice in the matter, as Pooks cannot be avoided, as I got my eye on a couple in there. It will be nice to bump into her again, and have a laugh.

Yes your report is different this time, but for the better in my humble opinion.

Cheers Petesie

#243 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

Thanks for your kind remarks Paul... :D

Your journey must be mere weeks away.....hope you have a great time which I'm indeed sure you will...

Not sure where her-nibs will be.....Pook does not seem inclined to have her back...but it's LoS...and hearts and minds are prone to change like the proverbial wind....

Her last sms informed me she was off back to Laos....who knows...! 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#244 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

Enjoyable account Peter. Enjoyed it mak mak

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#245 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:31 AM

Nice report Petesie. Nice meeting you earlier this month as well.

#246 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:12 AM

Another wonderful report there Petesie, always enjoy your good balance of photos and amusing text. You continue to set a high standard for yourself and I am sure you can maintain it in your next TR. Cheers. :clapclap:
We laugh because it is true.

#247 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:50 AM

You have excelled yourself again with a first rate report of your time in Sin City :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: My hat goes off to you.

#248 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:02 PM

#249 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

Another wonderful report there Petesie, always enjoy your good balance of photos and amusing text. You continue to set a high standard for yourself and I am sure you can maintain it in your next TR. Cheers. :clapclap:

Thanks for that BB....praise indeed... :D

TR's are a funny old thing....I hadn't intended to do this one but as usual....it had a mind of its own....250 replies and 17 pages later here we are....

I have my lad with me on the next one.......time for his diving refresher......so times will be different...he did like Ezy though..... 8)

#250 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:11 PM

Great report mate. Lots of great content and photos. Yes the lovely Eve and Pai. 2 of the best IMHO

Eve & Pai are top notch....lovely girls with no hidden agendas......fun to be with and discreet to boot....highly recommended for sure....

Though I think one of them may have been spirited away..... ;-)

Hope to eventually meet you for a beer! 8)

#251 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

Nice report Petesie. Nice meeting you earlier this month as well.

Thankyou "Lon"......always a pleasure to be in your company....even if you do forget about the odd LB still laying in your Loom.....

I usually forget me specs.... :harhar:

#252 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

You have excelled yourself again with a first rate report of your time in Sin City :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: My hat goes off to you.

Best you keep yer hat on my follicly challenged brother from another mother....looking forward to your renditions next month.....

Keep yer eye on that Hoff fella.... :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci