Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#205 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:55 AM

No big Fella.....the one in red is Oi.....an absolute lovely bit of stuff and definitely right up your alley....a quiet wee cuddler..... 8)

She sounds great! I can see me taking her out sometime for sure... god I miss Thailand and its only been a few days :argh:

#206 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 02:01 AM

Don't forget to remind me to yer Dad...... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#207 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 May 2010 - 02:43 AM

IMG_1046 (600x800).jpg
Description: Chocolate & Yok now on the Poles at Pooks....

Proof again that Yok is in possession of a fine firm and soild pair of pins :yumm:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#208 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:01 AM

Who's the one in purple next to Sindy in pic IMG_1051 Petesie?

Yummy....indeed!
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#209 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:02 AM

rarely does an lb upset me - this one did.

tell us more man.
i had a night with that one . :harhar:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#210 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:42 AM

rarely does an lb upset me - this one did.

tell us more man.
i had a night with that one . :harhar:

Yeah you have got me and I am sure a few more BMs curious now also Petesie.
We laugh because it is true.

#211 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:09 AM

Who's the one in purple next to Sindy in pic IMG_1051 Petesie? Yummy....indeed!

Yes I agree with FBUK! I was looking at my own photo of Cindy and the lady in purple at LaBamba. She is without doubt, a very feminine cutie. Did you get her name Petesie? Rossco, can you help us out with a name?

#212 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:13 AM

rarely does an lb upset me - this one did. tell us more man. i had a night with that one. :harhar:

Yes Petesie, what's the whole story there? I think it has something to do with the purchase of a cell phone....but then what? 8)

#213 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:48 AM

Who's the one in purple next to Sindy in pic IMG_1051 Petesie?

Yummy....indeed!

No idea mate...it could be one of those ladyboys though.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#214 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:43 AM

rarely does an lb upset me - this one did. tell us more man. i had a night with that one. :harhar:

Yes Petesie, what's the whole story there? I think it has something to do with the purchase of a cell phone....but then what? 8)

Righto....I wasn't going to divulge this as it is just a personal opinion....

I was interested in young Jasmine as I've known her a while but due to a hectic shagging/drinking schedule was thinking of fitting her in to my afternoon daliance roster back in the Loom.....

I asked for her number...I no hab phone.....so....she's young and as I knew she's trying to make a leap from a crappy beer bar where she previously worked to an LB bar....soft old me takes her out to Central Festival and gets her a half decent Samsung.....I'm not a mug, I wanted to do it and gives me a kick to see the pleasure on her face as she gets to pick out a nice new phone and I get to pay for it.....I even gave her some dosh to get a top up for her SIM.....

The issue......her roomie is Big Kate....(not my other Katie!) well I say roomie as Kate pays the rent and Jasmine crashes there...as they do...

I've known Big Kate for 2 years and she's a diamond....when times are lean or when the crops due Kate downs her tool and hops a bus back to the farm and puts her back into helping the family....there's not a mean bone in her body...apart from her mean bone that is.... :blush:

There was too much going on this trip and I never had the time to spend with big Kate....she asked me to take her to the flicks and I plomised I would but .....you know the rest....

I always popped in to see her though and get her a breezer...

Now then....even though Jasmine knows about me and Big Kate and I knew she'd tell her about the phone etc......Jasmine doesn't tell me it's Kate's 30th Birthday.....even though I'd seen her every day & chatted to her in the afternoon....

I find out when I do my usual drop in routine to Papa bar on my last night in town.....I'm embarassed as I'd have done something special for her....what made me cringe was when she pulled out a crappy tatty old cell phone to take a call......Kate always sends me an sms every week and has never asked me for anything.....

Now....I'm not stupid....I know they use phones as a form of currency when times are hard etc....so...on leaving Papa bar I spot Jasmine about to enter then pretend to walk past....so I called her back....

I asked her why she didn't tell me about the Birthday girl and she gets all embarassed.....she knows me & Kate go back and even though Jasmine is young she knew she should have mentioned it....they usually do.....she tells me she don't know.....

Okay.....I can forgive her youth....not an issue here.....what I found hard to swallow was Kate has been good to her.....she selfishly kept Kate's birthday from me......wasn't me she hurt....I was merely slightly miffed.....

It was the betrayal of a friendship or trust......this wasn't fair on her "sister"......you know me...I'd have treated them both....I ended up feeling I'd let Kate down......

Trip over and all forgotten and forgiven......and another one chalked up to experience.....till the next one!

Attached Files

#215 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:55 AM

Post 1051 - That is Ricky and Cindy

Ricky used to work at Family bar in Naklua - she then went back home for a while and, having returned, had put on some weight - looks better for it.

I think she is adorable and could pass off as a lady. Surprised Sev7en did not jump in with recognition. He, and I, met Ricky 2 to 3 years ago and he passed her up.

#216 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 28

In Ezy we have a fine old time until Elsmiker gets annoyed by an extremely rude German guy who thinks Miker has taken a pic of him....he tries to show him he is not on the pic but Duetche is having none of it and it's looking like he will hit him.....could do without this crap so we decide to leave heading down to Soi Diana...

We have one in Papa Bar and I discover it's Big Kates Birthday....I contribute to the money necklace and get slighly annoyed as her roomie who I'd just spoken to in La Bamba never mentioned it.......I happen to spy said roomie sneaking past the bar and have a quiet word with her.....

I wander back to the LK to toss a few things in a bag and I say farewell to my friend who is calling it a night.....I head on back up to Ezy and meet up with Katie, Taneisha Black and Cooldude......

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci