• 2,281 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:24 AM

Keep yer eye on that Hoff fella.... :D

Owwwwwwwwww do I have to ? He'll drive me to :argh2:

#255 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:25 AM

You have excelled yourself again with a first rate report of your time in Sin City :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: My hat goes off to you.

Best you keep yer hat on my follicly challenged brother from another mother....looking forward to your renditions next month.....

Keep yer eye on that Hoff fella.... :D

think the plan is to drop the hoff off down Sunee or boys town and leave him to it :lol:

CT

#256 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:37 AM

Nice report Petesie. Nice meeting you earlier this month as well.

Thankyou "Lon"......always a pleasure to be in your company....even if you do forget about the odd LB still laying in your Loom.....

I usually forget me specs.... :harhar:

There is more to that story than meets the eye but I'll accept it as it is perceived. :angel: :D

#257 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

A poignant, honest account of your tour of Sin City.

I felt like I was tagging along with you Petsie, wish I was...

Thanks mate. :clapclap:

#258 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

A poignant, honest account of your tour of Sin City.

I felt like I was tagging along with you Petsie, wish I was...

Thanks mate. :clapclap:

Why thank you kind sir...... :tada:

These tours never quite seem to run to plan though.....a meander round Fun Town has varied and assorted routes......with different obstacles at every watering hole...... :razz:

One of the pleasures I take in my senile dementia is getting to meet new people every day...... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#259 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:45 PM

Reflections......

My wee pal Ning is not doing too good....I think the years of noisy beer bars have taken their toll on her soul.....

I noticed her talking to herself and she had some odd emotional reactions to various things.....she's lost weight too....not in a good way...

I always give her time out when I'm around and she knows I think of her....

I'm well aware we can't be responsible for them all......but this does not stop me caring about what the aftermath holds for them......

Pattaya has angels as well as demons.....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#260 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:38 AM

great night out indeed :D

and i love this pic

Attached Files

Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

#261 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:53 AM

You're Avatar will do me...... 8)

#262 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:47 AM

Another great TR, petesie. Always nice to follow along on your adventures of the heart and loin. :D

Had really hoped to make it down to Patts at the beginning of the month for the Miss Tiffany's festivities as well as your party at La Bamba. Another time!

#263 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

Another tremendous effort thank's petesie, brought back a lot of "first time" memories for me and great for my current state of mind as I sit here in cold, wet Sydney.

It was great to finally meet you and your generosity knows no bounds. You are one of life's true human beings.

#264 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

Another great TR, petesie. Always nice to follow along on your adventures of the heart and loin. :D

Had really hoped to make it down to Patts at the beginning of the month for the Miss Tiffany's festivities as well as your party at La Bamba. Another time!

Thanks CJ.....Septembers looking good for me.....hopefully there'll be more BM's around to join in.....this Trips BM count was mega!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci