• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#217 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:45 PM

Post 1051 - That is Ricky and Cindy Ricky used to work at Family bar in Naklua - she then went back home for a while and, having returned, had put on some weight - looks better for it. I think she is adorable and could pass off as a lady. Surprised Sev7en did not jump in with recognition. He, and I, met Ricky 2 to 3 years ago and he passed her up.

Thanks Rossco! I agree 100%, her look & size are totally passable and she is without any doubt whatsoever, adorable! :love:

#218 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 29

We hop a bus in Soi Marine and head once again to the bright lights of X-Zyte.....the obligatory Chivas is purchased and we retire to a front table as the place is probably a third full...

A few Arabs are on the front stage table and make a show of showering the performers with 500thb notes.....they throw them at one singer who refuses to pick them up.....Katie explains this is bad manners......other performers take the dosh as its offered into their hand....they should try this stunt in Pook Soi 6....they'll get raped!

After the show we return to Ezy and relax as the wee small hours disappear into oblivion....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#219 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

Myself and Cooldude enjoy the show and our ladies dancing....the Chivas is consumed and when the curtain drops....

It's Ezy time...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#220 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:55 PM

More pics of yet another fine night at a great club....

Attached Files

#221 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:56 PM

Post 1051 - That is Ricky and Cindy Ricky used to work at Family bar in Naklua - she then went back home for a while and, having returned, had put on some weight - looks better for it. I think she is adorable and could pass off as a lady. Surprised Sev7en did not jump in with recognition. He, and I, met Ricky 2 to 3 years ago and he passed her up.

Thanks Rossco! I agree 100%, her look & size are totally passable and she is without any doubt whatsoever, adorable! :love:

Thanks Rossco - is she still at Family bar or now on La Bamba's roster?

Need to know where to head now don't I?
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#222 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:51 PM

A great read- I rationed myself to a couple of pages a day to string out the fun. :butterfly:

#223 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:18 AM

A great read- I rationed myself to a couple of pages a day to string out the fun. :butterfly:

Thanks Ivor....glad you enjoyed! :D

#224 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:42 AM

Fatboy - answer your PM......

Ricky is at La Bamba - she gets bought so many LadyDrinks she is swimming in them. Really nice kid and not too battle hardened after 3 years in Pattaya. A real gem - IMHO. I could even take her home to meet mother - Ooh Err

#225 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:00 AM

totally passable

What does that mean?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#226 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:10 AM

A few Arabs are on the front stage table and make a show of showering the performers with 500thb notes.....they throw them at one singer who refuses to pick them up...

I´ve always founds this very humiliating. Chinks do it in Obsessions with 20 baht notes, and it makes me wanna puke.

Roscco, i did notice her the very first night of LaB´s re-opening, i posted some pics of her in that thread. Sweet gal.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#227 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:11 AM

totally passable

What does that mean?

Passable as a woman!

#228 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:13 AM

Fatboy - answer your PM......

Ricky is at La Bamba - she gets bought so many LadyDrinks she is swimming in them. Really nice kid and not too battle hardened after 3 years in Pattaya. A real gem - IMHO. I could even take her home to meet mother - Ooh Err

Thanks mate....I'm sure I'll be frequenting La Bamba alot as usual next trip, so sure I'll bump into her, and your good self no doubt.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Petesie :thhi: ....do continue.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci