267 replies to this topic

#193 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

More pics of yet another fine night....

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#194 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

Sometimes I'm glad when these nights end........not!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#195 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:31 PM

taniesha in pantyhose.........fuckin wicked. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#196 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

Funnily enough...I was quite pleased from where I was standing... ;-)

#197 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:50 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts Trip Report 26

I once again spend time with the lovely Pai.....really nice girl she is and a joy to be with.....we have another skinny dip in de LK pool and watch a huge thunderstorm unfold in Pattaya by dawns early light....

We hit the hay and once again I'm refreshed by the cool water.....so sweet young Pai gets molested by bad Farang......I awake around 9 and she finds Nessie is lurking beneath the sheets so he gets his raincoat on and gets inserted.....

Pai departs around 1ish and I hook up with SLBT for a coffee on the viewing deck at Central Mall....I'm feeling a wee bit rough due to a combination of over-indulging and general Los malaise/illness so I grab a subway and I'm heading back to the Loom when I bump into my new friend Elsmiker.....

Great guy and definitely up for some fun later....we agree to touch base in an hour or so and I go and try and sort myself out for my last night in Patts.....

Attached Files

#198 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

Petesie's "Cocks 'n Kilts" Trip Report 27

We hop a bus and are soon deposited at the entrance of Soi Dirty.....ignoring the wails and grasps of the dreaded GG's we are enticed into a bar by Nat....she tells us she works out of 3 bars.....another one is had in Redlight bar and mine has hers well tucked under and takes a bit of fishing out while Elsmiker is lumbered by a wee GG....

Pooks is next and I enjoy a few games of pool with Tya....I have a chat about Kate to Pook who has recently returned from Udon....as usual gossip about Kate has reached her ears and she gets the truth from me....

We hop another bus up to La Bamba and grab a pizza.......say cheerio and it's up the Strasse and we enjoy a farewell drink with Ning before hitting Ezy for my last night.....

Attached Files

#199 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:04 PM

A few more before the big Ezy.......

Attached Files

#200 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:27 AM

Fantastic read Petesie :clapclap:

#201 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:34 AM

Fantastic read Petesie :clapclap:

I'm glad someone is reading it!

Nah...no worries......I enjoyed myself....isn't that whats it all about?

#202 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:49 AM

Nah...no worries......I enjoyed myself....isn't that whats it all about?

That and a few good whiskeys

Excellent Tr as always Sir

#203 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:54 AM

Was it Ae with the red dress on from Nankula bar? she was very nice indeed and photographs well, shes on my bucket list for next time for sure :D

#204 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:37 AM

No big Fella.....the one in red is Oi.....an absolute lovely bit of stuff and definitely right up your alley....a quiet wee cuddler..... 8)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci